Government of India – Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 – Department of Revenue
The eligible candidates are invited for filling up the posts for Marine Wing of Chennai Custom House by Direct Recruitment. The candidates are required to fill the application form on or before 24.04.2017. ministry of finance recruitment The application forms can be downloaded online from the official website www.cbec.gov.in or www.chennaicustoms.gov.in and submit it to the official address.
- The interested candidates are hereby informed to fill the application form on or before 24.04.2017.
- The written examination will be held in May or June
- The selected candidates will be then called for the interview
- The written examination will be held in Chennai only.
The total numbers of posts are listed below;
|Sr.no||Name of Post||General||SC/ST||OBC|
|03||Senior Deck Hand||01||—||—|
- The candidates must have passed 10th from a recognized Board or have degree equivalent to it.
- The candidate must three years experience in their relevant field applying for the post.
- Candidate must possess certificate issued from the “Marine Mercantile Department”
- The candidate applying for the post must be between the age limit of 18 years and 25 years.
- However age relaxation is applicable for the candidates under reservation category as per the Govt. rule.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in their written examination.
- The candidates qualifying the written test will be called for the interview with the relevant documents required at the time of verification of the documents.
- The candidates will be then sent for medical fitness check up, prior to which they will be selected.
- However the authority reserves the right to amend the notification or cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The candidate selected for the post will be given a pay scale of Rs. 5200- 20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1800/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.chennaicustoms.gov.in.
- Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 25-04-2016.
- The candidates are required to fill the application form as prescribed format dated on 18.12.2015 in legal size paper.
- Candidate must affix a self attested photograph on the application form.
- The signature on the photograph should be such that it should not deface the face.
- All the relevant documents must be attached with the application form and should be sent by post to the official address The Additional Commissioner of Customs (P & V), Chennai VIII Commissionerate, Custom House, NO. 60, Rajaji Salai, Chennai- 600 001.
- The candidates who wished to apply for various posts should submit different application form for each post.
- The envelope should be superscribed in bold letters as “Application for the Marine Wing Posts” and also indicates the Post Applied for and Category at the left side corner of the envelope.
Application/ Processing Fee:
There is no application fee.
- Last date for submission of application: 25.04.2017
- Examination Months (Tentative): May or June 2017.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
- The candidates are required to download the application form from the official website www.chennaicustoms.gov.in or www.cbec.gov.in and can submit it on or before 30.04.2016 to the address The Additional Commissioner of Customs (P & V), Chennai VIII Commissionerate, Custom House, NO. 60, Rajaji Salai, Chennai- 600 001
- The written examination results will be displayed on the website
- Any further details or clarification required can contact through the official address The Additional Commissioner of Customs (P & V), Chennai VIII Commissionerate, Custom House, NO. 60, Rajaji Salai, Chennai- 600 001