Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Asst/Driver Jobs
Job seekers looking for a good opportunity can opt for one with the latest advertisement. The Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment has announced Asst/Driver Jobs for eligible candidates for their esteemed organization. Ministry of Civil Aviation is considering application forms from the candidates through offline mode. Candidates can express their interest for the Ministry of Civil Aviation Delhi by sending their application form to the postal address mentioned below. You can also learn more about the job from this website. Candidates must keep a tab of all the details and clauses listed by the organization before applying. Keep reading and find more about the vacancy, qualification for the posts, salary structure, age restrictions, selection method, applying procedure, postal address, important dates and official notification.
Ministry of Civil Aviation Jobs Vacancy Details:
|Posts||Number of vacancies|
|Deputy Aviation security Officer||73|
|Senior Aviation security Assistant||32|
|Staff Car Driver (Grade-I)||08|
|Staff Car Driver (Grade-II)||08|
In order to fulfill the required criteria, the organization conducts number of examinations before hiring a qualified and deserving candidates for the vacant positions. Candidates who are applying will be selected on the basis of the interview.
Check Here – UPPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the criteria of the organization before applying. When it comes to qualification for Deputy Aviation security Officer, candidates must hold a degree from a recognized university and should have minimum 3 years of experience.
- In case of Senior Aviation security Assistant, candidates should hold analogous post in parent cadre or department.
- Aspirants applying for Staff Car Driver (Grade-I & II), must have a valid driving license and can learn English Numerals and figures.
Age Criteria For Ministry Of Civil Aviation Jobs:
Age criteria keeps importance when it comes to looking forward at making a career with Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment. The aspirants should not be more than 56 years, however, age relaxation can be provided in special cases such as the SC/ ST/ OBC / PWD and ex-servicemen according to norms issued by the Government. Find more details about filling up the form easily from this website and make your experience a hassle free one.
Selected applicants can rest assured to get an attractive salary package with this notification. The salary will be discussed and decided by the recruitment panel of the organization. All you need to do is make sure to submit your application form before due date in the correct manner to avoid issues later. This page can help you with important details related to the job vacancy.
Mode of Selection:
After submitting the application forms online, selected candidates will have a round of personal interview organized by the selection panel of the organization. Aspirants must make sure to put up their best in order to get the job in this reputed organization. After undergoing the interview session, the list of selected candidates will be released either online or at the campus.
How To Apply:
- Candidates should first visit the official website of the organization which is www.bcasindia.nic.in
- Click on “What’s new” section displayed on the homepage of your screen.
- Then, you will be directed to a new page and you need to select appropriate link for the post you wish to apply for.
- A PDF file will be displayed on your computer screen with the details of the job advertisement where you need to read the eligibility norms.
- Prepare your resume and attach all the required documents, keep it in an envelope with “Application for the Post of ……” super-scribed on it.
- Lastly, send it to the postal address given below for applying.
Deputy Director (Personnel)
Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, ‘A’ Wing,
I-III Floor, Janpath Bhawan,
Janpath New Delhi-110001
|Closing Date||60 Days from the publication of advertisement|
Official Website – http://www.bcasindia.nic.in/
Notification available at – http://www.bcasindia.nic.in/whatsnew.html