Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Technical Assistant ( Group C )
A new recruitment notification was unveiled titled Agriculture Recruitment 2016 on behalf of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare for filling up the vacant post of Technical Assistant. As per the given advertisement, there are 03 seats available for recruitment and the selected candidates will be given impressive salary packages to keep them satisfied. The candidates will have to submit the offline form available to download on its website before the due date. Applications received after the final date will be rejected. The given advertisement features detailed information on the vacancy on the age limit, salary provided , eligibility parameters, etc according to which the aspirants can apply. The official website of the advertising organization is www.agricoop.nic.in.
The issued notification has prescribed the vacancies for which the recruitment is being conducted which is as follows –
|Post||Number of Position|
|Technical Assistant ( Group C )||03|
The aspirants enrolling under the vacant post of Technical Assistant must have acquired at least Diploma in relevant stream from a well known University or institution and must have minimum of 05 years of experience in relevant sector.
The Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 has furnished the age limit abiding which the candidates can apply which is between 18 to 27 years as on the date of receipt of application form. The organization has prompted to provide age relaxation for the contestants under PH/SC/ST/OBC category as per the norms that are –
- Maximum Age limit of up to 40 years for candidates under Government Servant category.
- Candidates will get 05 years as relaxation in the upper age limit if they belong to SC or ST category whereas extension of 03 years will be provided for aspirants of OBC category.
As per the advertisement Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017, the candidates selected under this position will be provided with handsome salary package within the pay scale of 29,200/- to 92,300/- with allowances, Grade Pay, and benefits permissible by the organization.
The selection for the post of Technical Assistant ( Group C ) as mentioned in the official Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 will be based on Written Test that will be conducted by the organization. The Written Test will consist of MCQs for which the applicants must provide correct answers in order to qualify for the Interview round. The Interview round will be in front of Selection Commission elected by the Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 where the final decision on decision will be made by the commission.
How to Apply:
It might be difficult for the applicants to figure out how to apply for this position and hence we have compiled the instructions required to fill the application form and submit it as soon as possible. Following are the steps to undertake –
- The candidates willing to enroll for the vacant position of Technical Assistant as advertised will have to go to the URL www.agricoop.nic.in which is the official portal for Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017.
- On landing on the homepage, select the Recruitment tab from the navigation bar and select the appropriate advertisement for the post of Technical Assistant ( Group C ).
- The next step is to download the offline application form from the website in order to submit it manually.
- The aspirants will have to attach self attested photocopies of all the documents along with the application form and encapsulate it in an envelope to be sent through post.
- The candidates must mentioned the post applied on the top of the envelope and send it through registered post at the address provided below –
The Director, Southern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute,
Tractor Nagar, Garladinne P.O, District: Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh)-515731
- Take printout of the filled application form to be produced during interview and for future references.
- The aspirants must produce all the original documents during interview round.
As per the notification, following are the dates mentioned supporting the recruitment process –
|Final Date for application form submission.||17th November 2016|
The official website latest Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 notification is http://www.agricoop.nic.in/Recruitments.aspx