MILKFED Punjab Results 2016:
Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (MILKFED) of Punjab State has decided to employ Management Trainees in both reserved and general categories. The vacancy is for the posts of Clerk-cum-Typist and Lab Technician/Assistant. The application process was followed by the successful conduct of the written examination. The results for the multiple choice objective type written test can be checked by the interested candidates using online resources. The official website can be accessed and the merit list can be downloaded and printed by the interested and eligible candidates. Candidates who are selected are posted at any of Milk Unions or Branches or Units. Selected candidates receive their appointment letters from the GM of allotted Union or Branch. The official terms instruct the candidates to visit the website in a regular manner to receive further updates regarding the vacancy and results.
Check Here – MILKFED Recruitment 2016
Name of the Company/Institute: Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (MILKFED)
Name of the Exam: Objective type written test
Status: Releasing soon / September 2016
About the MILKFED Punjab:
Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (MILKFED) is a dairy farming initiative. The aim of the Federation is to create a lucrative market for milk producers of Punjab using technological means. A three tier system of village level cooperative societies, district level milk unions, and the federation as the apex body at State level, advances the cause of farmers and milk producers. MILKFED uses the Verka brand name for its official website. The federation has a wide network spread across Punjab and takes up development programmes in animal breeding and livestock management. The federation recruits trainees and employees for its various departments located in and outside Punjab.
How to Check the MILKFED Punjab Result:
- Candidates who appeared for the objective type multiple choice written test can check their results using online resources.
- The latest browser from Chrome, IE, or Firefox has to be used by the candidates.
- The candidates should not click the forward and backward arrows in the browser while checking their results.
- Candidates have to open the official website in a browser using the following link – http://www.verka.coop/
- Click the Career menu item on the homepage of MILKFED.
- The table of employment opportunities with links to results is displayed.
- Candidate can scroll down to the table entry with the following text –
- Recruitment for the Posts of Clerk-cum-Typist and Lab Assistants/Lab Technician
- Click the Result link in the column titled Link for Online Registration/Result
- The results for the written test are displayed.
- Candidate can take a print out or hard copy of the result for future reference and use.
- The candidates can also check and download the merit list when it is available.
- The candidate has to click the Merit List link in the Downloads column in the table.
- The PDF format document has the merit list in a tabulated form.
- Candidates can download and print this PDF document for future reference.
Cut Off Marks:
- The objective type written test with multiple choices is for 100 marks.
- The subject area topic is for 35 marks.
- The subjects covered are BCom level and BSc level for Clerk/Typist and Lab Assistant/Technician positions respectively.
- The Language Proficiency topic is for 20 marks.
- General Awareness, Mental Reasoning/Aptitude, and Computer Proficiency sections have been allotted a maximum of 15 marks each.
- The test will be in English excluding Punjabi proficiency section.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark.
- The answers have to be provided on OMR style sheets.
- The minimum qualifying mark or cut off in terms of percentages is 45% for General category candidates.
- Candidates with SC, BC, ST reservations along with Punjab domicile Ex-Servicemen require only 40% marks as minimum for qualification.
- The merit list or order of ranking is prepared on the basis of marks secured in the written test.
- Candidates who secure the same marks in the written exam will be listed after adopting a tie break for deciding the order.
- The tiebreaker is decided initially on the basis of higher qualification.
- Candidates with higher qualification are placed higher in the merit list.
- Seniority is given priority next to decide if tie break persists.
- If candidates are still found equal than academic merit in terms of secured marks is used to break the tie.
- Candidates are instructed that higher merit ranking in the list does not entitle them for appointment.
- The merit list is prepared in a category wise manner and uploaded to the official website within 10 working days of the conduct of the written test.
- Final selection is done after counselling and is based on merit list, academic merit, age, reservation rules, etc.,