Maharashtra CET or MHT-CET 2016 for MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS
The eligible candidates are invited to fill the application form for Maharashtra CET or MHT-CET 2016 for MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS. The Commissioner of Maharashtra State CET Cell has announced a notification for common entrance test (CET) for seeking admission in health science courses such as MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTH/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing)/BVSc & AH)
- The online filling of the application form can be done by the candidate from 01.03.2016 till 22.03.2016
- Schedule for the acceptance of the fee payment against the application form fee is done from 03.03.2016 till 28.03.2016.
- The candidate can fill the application form from the official website
- The information brochure is available on dmer.org
- The candidate must a citizen of India. The PIO and NRI candidates are not eligible.
- The candidate must have passed the SSC or equivalent exam from an Institution situated in the state of Maharashtra
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam i.e., HSC/12th Standard or equivalent exam, from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- CET-Marks Eligibility for Admission to MBBS & BDS Courses:
- A candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at Common Entrance Test i.e. MHT-CET-2016
- A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with Disability (PWD) must secure not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the MHT-CET-2016
- Person with Disability in General category must secure not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the MHT-CET-2016
- CET Marks for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O & B.Sc Nursing:
- A candidate will be selected on the basis of merit in Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET-2016) to above stated courses
- Additional Eligibility for BUMS:
- Candidate should have passed SSC (or equivalent) examination from the recognized board with Urdu or Arabic or Persian Language as one of the subject
- Admission to Health Science Courses is subject to the grant of eligibility by Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik
- For Eligibility to B.V.Sc & A.H. Degree Course in Veterinary Faculty:
- The merit list of MHT-CET-2016 will be utilized for the selection to Veterinary Colleges in Maharashtra
- The Registrar, Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Science University (MAFSU), Nagpur, who is the Competent Authority for selection to Veterinary colleges, will notify the details of selection process separately
- The candidate must be born on or before 31.12.1999
- However candidate seeking admission in Unani and Ayurved courses should be born on or before 01.10.1999
- The birth certificate indicating the name of the candidate or the matriculation certificate will be accepted as a birth proof of the candidate.
- Candidates’ Leaving Certificate can also be submitted as his/her birth proof.
- The candidates need to qualify the MHCET 2016 in order to seek admission in the above courses.
- The examination will be conducted at various centers in Maharashtra on 05th May 2016 (Thursday, 10.00 am to 01.00 pm)
- MHT-CET-2016 will consist of three question papers. Each paper is of 100 marks
Paper-I [Physics – 50 questions, 50 marks; Chemistry – 50 questions; 50 marks] Paper-II [Biology (Botany) – 50 questions, 50 marks and Biology (Zoology) – 50 questions; 50 marks] Paper-III [Mathematics – 50 questions, 50 marks]
- There is no choice among the questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered
- The candidate desirous of selection to Health Science courses and BVSc & AH should appear for MHT-CET 2016
- The candidates will be provided one OMR Answer Sheet and Question Booklet
- At the end of paper, candidate will hand-over the OMR Answer sheet and Question booklet to the invigilator
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination Hall till the end of examination
- The answer once marked is final any change in the option once marked, done by any method, will amount to a invalid/incorrect response.
Note: Answer sheet of each candidate will be evaluated by computerized scanning method only (Optical Mark Reader).
How to Apply:
For submission of online application form the candidates should login to www.mhtcet2016.co.in website. The detail procedure for online submission of application form & registration is as follows:
- Procedure for MHT-CET 2016 Registration & Payment through SBI branches:
- A candidate has to first register for MHT-CET 2016 at mhtcet2016.co.in and only he/she can make the payment at the branches of SBI
- Filling of Online Application Form:
- The candidate will be prompted to enter his/her valid Email ID, Mobile No. and Password on the First Login. All these three must be carefully noted and retained by with MHT-CET Office, download MHT-CET Admit Card etc; candidate can continue and complete his/ her filling up of educational details
- To Upload Photographs & Signatures:
- Please note that all the applicants are required to upload their scanned/digital recent color photograph and signature. File size of each of the Photograph and Signature should not be more than 50 KB per file.
- The online application system will not allow uploading files larger than 50 KB. All Candidates have to upload his/her Photograph and Signature only in “Jpeg” format and file name of Photograph and signature should preferably be photo.jpeg and sign.jpeg respectively
Note: Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph
- Payment will be done by E-Challan of State Bank of India.
- Fee: Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Open Candidates
- Fee: Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Reservation Category Candidates.
|Online Registration & filling of Application form||01.03.2016|
|Issue of Admit Cards (Online)||25.04.2016|
|MHT CET 2016 Exam Date||05.05.2016|
|Declaration of Provisional Result/Marks||01.06.2016|
Note: The amount once paid will be non-refundable.
Advertisement and application form link details:
The candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the MHCET 2016 www.mhcet2016.co.in on or before 22.03.2016.