MHTCET 2017 Notification for MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS
The eligible candidates are invited to fill the application form for Maharashtra CET or MHTCET 2017 for MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS. The Commissioner of Maharashtra State CET Cell has announced a MHTCET 2017 notification for common entrance test (CET) for seeking admission in health science courses such as MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTH/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O/B.Sc (Nursing)/BVSc & AH).
MHTCET Notification 2017 Details:
- The online filling of the application form can be done by the candidate from 14.02.2017 till 23.03.2017
- Schedule for the acceptance of the fee payment against the application form fee is done from 24.03.2017 till 30.03.2017.
- The candidate can fill the application form from the official website
- The information brochure is available on dmer.org
- The candidate must a citizen of India. The PIO and NRI candidates are not eligible.
- The candidate must have passed the SSC or equivalent exam from an Institution situated in the state of Maharashtra
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam i.e., HSC/12th Standard or equivalent exam, from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
CET-Marks Eligibility for Admission to MBBS & BDS Courses:
- A candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at Common Entrance Test i.e. MHTCET 2017
- A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with Disability (PWD) must secure not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the MHTCET 2017
- Person with Disability in General category must secure not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the MHT-CET-2017
- CET Marks for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O & B.Sc Nursing:
- A candidate will be selected on the basis of merit in Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET-2017) to above stated courses
Additional Eligibility for BUMS:
- Candidate should have passed SSC (or equivalent) examination from the recognized board with Urdu or Arabic or Persian Language as one of the subject
- Admission to Health Science Courses is subject to the grant of eligibility by Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik
For Eligibility to B.V.Sc & A.H. Degree Course in Veterinary Faculty:
- The merit list of MHT-CET-2017 will be utilized for the selection to Veterinary Colleges in Maharashtra
- The Registrar, Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Science University (MAFSU), Nagpur, who is the Competent Authority for selection to Veterinary colleges, will notify the details of selection process separately
- The candidate must be born on or before 31.12.1999
- However candidate seeking admission in Unani and Ayurved courses should be born on or before 01.10.1999
- The birth certificate indicating the name of the candidate or the matriculation certificate will be accepted as a birth proof of the candidate.
- Candidates’ Leaving Certificate can also be submitted as his/her birth proof.
Click Here MHT CET Seat Allotment Results 2017
- The candidates need to qualify the MHCET 2017 in order to seek admission in the above courses.
- The examination will be conducted at various centers in Maharashtra on 05th May 2017 (Thursday, 10.00 am to 01.00 pm)
- MHT-CET-2017 will consist of three question papers. Each paper is of 100 marks
Paper-I [Physics – 50 questions, 50 marks; Chemistry – 50 questions; 50 marks] Paper-II [Biology (Botany) – 50 questions, 50 marks and Biology (Zoology) – 50 questions; 50 marks] Paper-III [Mathematics – 50 questions, 50 marks]
- There is no choice among the questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered
- The candidate desirous of selection to Health Science courses and BVSc & AH should appear for MHT-CET 2017
- The candidates will be provided one OMR Answer Sheet and Question Booklet
- At the end of paper, candidate will hand-over the OMR Answer sheet and Question booklet to the invigilator
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination Hall till the end of examination
- The answer once marked is final any change in the option once marked, done by any method, will amount to a invalid/incorrect response.
Note: Answer sheet of each candidate will be evaluated by computerized scanning method only (Optical Mark Reader).
How to Apply MHTCET :
For submission of online application form the candidates should login to www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2017, website. The detail procedure for online submission of application form & registration is as follows:
- Procedure for MHTCET 2017 Registration & Payment through SBI branches:
- A candidate has to first register for MHT-CET 2017 at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2017 and only he/she can make the payment at the branches of SBI
- Filling of Online Application Form:
- The candidate will be prompted to enter his/her valid Email ID, Mobile No. and Password on the First Login. All these three must be carefully noted and retained by with MHT-CET Office, download MHT-CET Admit Card etc; candidate can continue and complete his/ her filling up of educational details
- To Upload Photographs & Signatures:
- Please note that all the applicants are required to upload their scanned/digital recent color photograph and signature. File size of each of the Photograph and Signature should not be more than 50 KB per file.
- The online application system will not allow uploading files larger than 50 KB. All Candidates have to upload his/her Photograph and Signature only in “Jpeg” format and file name of Photograph and signature should preferably be photo.jpeg and sign.jpeg respectively
Note: Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph
- Payment will be done by E-Challan of State Bank of India.
- Fee: Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Open Candidates
- Fee: Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Reservation Category Candidates.
|Online Registration & filling of Application form||14.02.2017 to 23,03,2017|
|Issue of Admit Cards (Online)||24.04.2017 to 11,05,2017|
|MHT CET 2017 Exam Date||11.05.2017|
|Declaration of Provisional Result/Marks||04.06.2017|
Note: The amount once paid will be non-refundable.
MHTCET 2017 Notification Link – Download here