MHT CET 2017 Notification, Application Form and Other Details
The MHT CET 2017 notification has come out on its official portal. The Commissioner of State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra is the organization that conducts the Common Entrance Test for candidates wanting to take admissions in Medical and Engineering courses in Maharashtra. The Entrance Test helps the institutes to shortlist eligible candidates based on their scores in the Entrance test. As per the statistics, the organization receives a large number of applications each year. The candidates who are interested in applying for MHT CET 2017 can gain more information in this advertisement.
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria:
The MHT CET 2017 notification has prescribed eligibility criteria according to which the applications will be accepted by the concerned authority.
- The participants applying for MHT CET 2017 must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates must have qualified the HSC or 12th or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as major subjects and any of Chemistry/ Biology/ Vocational/ Biotechnology as an option.
- The aspirants must have scored minimum marks of 50% in the HSC examination. The candidates under reserved category and backward classes will receive 5% of relaxation.
- The participants must have qualified B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering and Technology from a recognized University scoring at least 50% in order to be eligible.
How to fill MHT CET 2017 Application Form:
In order to secure admissions in any Engineering or medical colleges in Maharashtra, the candidates are required to appear and qualify MHT CET 2017 for which the latest notification has been issued. Following are the instructions on how to apply for MHT CET Exam 2017 –
- First of all the participants must enter the URL for MHT CET 2017 which is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- On the official website, the candidates will have to click on the application form available.
- The participants must fill the application form as per prompted ensuring that no field is left empty as it may cause the application to get rejected.
- The candidates are required to produce correct information on the application form.
- Further the candidates will have to upload scanned or Digital Image of their signature, photo, and documents needed for the application form.
- After uploading all the documents, the aspirants will be prompted to pay the application fee through Bank challan for which the information is available on the official website.
- The participants can take the printout of the application form for future use.
MHT CET Application Fee:
Following is the details on category-wise application fees –
|Reserved||600/- + 60 ( Bank Commission )|
|Gen/OPEN||800/- + 60 ( Bank Commission )|
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2017:
As per the notification, the question paper for MHT CET Exam 2017 will consist of two papers. The paper 1 will have Physics and Chemistry whereas the Paper 2 will have Mathematics. Each paper will be of 100 marks and the duration of time will be 1 ½ hour. On every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded + 1 marks and there is no negative marking.
MHT CET Syllabus 2017:
The MHT CET Exam 2017 will have 3 sections which are as followed –
|Mathematics||Continuity, Mathematical Logic, Vectors, Hyperbola, Circle, Application of Derivatives, Pairs of Lines, Matrices, Numerical Methods, Equations, etc.|
|Physics||Work, Thermodynamics, Current Electricity, Physical World and Measurement, Optics, Kinematics, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Atoms and Nuclei, etc.|
|Chemistry||Environmental Chemistry, Alcohols and Ethers, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Solid State, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, P-Block Elements, Aldehydes, Chemistry in Everyday Life, etc.|
MHT CET Admit Card 2017:
The candidates aspiring to pursue Engineering or medical courses in desired colleges must apply for the MHT CET 2017 entrance test which helps institutes to shortlist eligible candidates as per their score. Admit card contains information about the applicant, Identity, Examination Schedule, and other important information using which the candidates can gain access to the examination center. Note that without the admit card, the candidates will not be able to attend the test. The organization will release the MHT CET 2017 Admit Card in the last week of April 2017 from where the candidates can download it and retrieve the hard copy for use.
MHT CET Results 2017:
The candidates who appear for the MHT CET 2017 exam will have to wait for the official results to be released which is tentatively in the 1st Week of June 2017. The participants can go to the website www.dtemaharashtra.com or www.mhtcet2017.co.in which will be shortly launched.
|Commencing of Online Registration||1st Week of March 2017|
|Last Date for registration||3rd Week of March 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Deposit||4th Week of March 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||4th Week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination||1st Week of May 2017|
|Declaration of Results||1st Week of June 2017|
|Declaration of Merit List||2nd Week of June 2017|
The official website of MHT CET 217 is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in