MGVCL Recruitment 2016- Advertisement for the position of Watchman cum Fireman
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited or MGVCL has uploaded advertisement titled MGVCL Recruitment 2016 having Advt No. WM/4/2016 that has invited applicants to apply for the vacant post of Watchman cum Firmen. The total number of position available is 51 and the selection process will include physical standard test, endurance test and written test according to which the final merit list will be uploaded. The candidates are required to apply using online application form within the last date of 26th November 2016 before 18.00 Hrs. Note that the application submission after the due date will not be accepted. Go through the complete advertisement given below in order to know more about the opening and its eligibility criteria
MGVCL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The MGVCL Recruitment notification has announced the openings for the following positions –
|Sr. No.||Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Watchman Cum Fireman||UR – 31
SEBC – 16
ST – 01
SC – 03
( Total – 51 )
- The candidates must be at least 10th /SSC passed. He must have at least 06 months of Fireman Training Course obtained from All India Institute of Local Self Government or equivalent.
- The applicants must have 05 years of experience in Air Force, Army, Semi-Government Forces, etc.
- The Age limit for the candidates under General Category is up to 40 years as on 06th November 2016.
- The Age limit for the applicants under SC/SEBC/ST category is up to 45 years as on 06th November 2016.
The salary for the post of Watchman cum Fireman is between 7,300/- to 17,940/-. The applicants will also receive other benefits such as LTC, PF, etc as per their grade.
The candidates must pay the application fee as per his/her category though Internet Banking or by using Debit Card or Credit Card.
The MGVCL Recruitment has provided the information on the Selection Process according to which the shortlisting will be done.
Stage 1 – The participants will have to qualify the physical standards as prescribed in the advertisement which is given below –
Stage 2 – The next step is the endurance test which will be conducted for all the applicants applying for the vacant position that will consist of various events containing total marks and based on the performance, the marks will be given to the candidates and the qualifying candidates will be promoted to the stage 3.
Stage 3 – The Participants qualifying both the previous stages will be promoted to the third stage which is of Written test. The Test will be based on MCQs and the qualifying candidates will be shortlisted for the vacant post of Watchman cum Fireman.
How to Apply MGVCL Recruitment:
The mode of application submission as per quoted by MGVCL Recruitment is through online mode the candidates who submits application through any other means will be disqualified.
The candidates can follow the given instruction in order to submit a flawless and error free application form –
- The very first step is to visit the official site of MGVCL that is www.mgvcl.co.in.
- Next, the candidates are required to navigate on the official site and go to the Recruitment section where all the advertisements are posted.
- Here the candidates can click on the appropriate link and open the official advertisement which can be referred for more detailed information about the openings and other eligibility criteria.
- The next instruction is to click on apply online and start filling the application form thoroughly.
- The candidate must make short that is left empty and no document is left behind as it may cause rejection of the application.
- Now upload the required documents as per the advertisement along with the specimen of Signature and scanned copy of the photo on the application form whenever required and click on Submit button for final submission of application form.
- Then the participants will be directed to the payment gateway where they have to make the payment of the application fee.
- Obtain the hard copy of the confirmation slip and the filled application form for future use.
- Note that candidates are required to submit the application form in both Online and Offline Mode. The offline mode includes printout of the application, payment acknowledgement, required documents that must be submitted at the address provided below –
Postal Address –
The DY.GENERAL MANAGER (LEGAL & IR)
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited
3rd Floor HR Department, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan,
Race Course, Vadodara 390 007.
|Closure Date for online application form submission||26th November 2016|
|Closing date for payment of application fee||29th November 2016|
|Last date for submission of hard copy||05th December 2016|
The official site – www.mgvcl.co.in
The official MGVCL Recruitment is – Download Now