MGNREGA Recruitment 2017: Apply For Technical/Accounts Asst
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act West Bengal OMG energy a recruitment 2017 has invited candidates to apply for the Technical/Accounts Asst Posts.The organisation will be conducting the selection through written examination and personal interview which will decide the eligibility and then the selection of the candidates.The participants will have to acknowledge the eligibility with the information available in this notification that consists of age limit required qualification accept or and only after acquiring the eligibility criteria, they will be eligible MGNREGA Recruitment posts.The application has been submitted before the deadline of 07-12-2017 and any submission after the due date will not be entertained. In order to make things less complicated, we have compiled a list of instructions that will help you to apply for the desired post without any issue.
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Vacancy Details:
As per the official notification listed here, the organization is seeking candidates for these following job profiles –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant Technical||34 Nos|
|Account Assistance||19 Nos|
The Candidates should have Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from the recognized university or board.
Age Limit to Apply For MGNREGA Jobs:
The age limitation for the above mentioned job profiles is between 21 years and 35 years. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, WB has stated that participants under reserved categories such as SC/ST, OBC, PH etc will get their share of relaxation period in the upper limit according to the rules and regulations of the organization.
After passing through the selection process candidates who selected for the Junior Assistant Technical Posts will get Rs.13000/- per month and candidates who selected for the Account Assistance Posts will get Rs.8000/-.
Similar to any other recruitment selection procedure the organisation will conduct and written examination which is a multiple choice based question paper where the candidates will have to answer the questions by choosing the right answer. Organisation will be declared the cut-off marks for the examination set the candidates are required to score above the cutoff marks in audit be eligible for consideration for the personal interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organisation. The interview will be conducted where performance marks qualification talent and other parameters will be analysed and then the selected candidates will be awarded the job profile of Account Assistant and junior technical assistant respectively.
The candidates will have to pay application fee of the sum of set amount for which the information is available on the official advertisement link below. All the candidates must pay the application fee to complete the application procedure, if required.
How to Apply:
The application must be submitted via offline mode for which the address has been specified below. For those who are confused or unaware of the procedure can follow the step-by-step instructions below in order to apply.
- The very first part 2 was applying is to read the notification posted by the organisation which is available on www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The application is posted on the notice tab under the name recruitment notice for the different post under MGNREGA.
- Read the entire application and SSC eligibility and then proceed towards the application form which is available on the website and must be downloaded and print out for the further step.
- Take a black pen or Blue pen or as specified in the application form and fill the application form with true and correct information.
- Note that application which is affected to have fabricated on Canvas tour and complete details will be rejected instantly.
- After filling in the information verified the details again and then proceed towards the next section where the candidates will have to paste their passport size photo and do the signature on the photo wherever required.
- Next is to attach testimonial certificate some documents validating their claims on caste education qualification, etc.
- Finally feel the application form along with the documents in an envelope and write the subject as application for the post of………. and then posted at the address below.
To The District program coordinator & District Collectorate Jhalawara
Last date to apply for the above posts is 07-12-2017
The official Notification for above posts – Click Here
The official website is www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in.
Have a look on
|Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment||RPSC Exam Schedule 2017|
|Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2017||Latest Job Notifications|