MG University Syllabus 2018:
MG university syllabus is for the candidates who have enrolled for various courses like BTech, BCA, BCOM, MCA, MCOM, BSC, MBA, BA. The aspirants can get the syllabus for different courses with the help of this MG university syllabus. The applicants who are interested to appear for various undergraduate and post-graduate courses then one can refer to this syllabus.
MG stands for Mahatma Gandhi University that helps the individual seek their higher education and serve the educational needs and proper development of the individual. This university also has distance learning courses to get the higher education.
Syllabus for BCOM:
- The latest syllabus of BCOM comprises of three semesters which are listed below:
- The first part consists of English including two papers.
- The second part consists of Modern Language including one paper.
- The third part consists of subjects with fourteen papers.
- The year wise disintegration (division) of the papers is given below:
Part I consists of English Paper I and English Paper II.
Part II consists of Modern Language.
Part III consist of 12 compulsory papers with one optional group comprising of 2 papers.
1st year syllabus:
Paper I includes all Business Statistics
Paper II includes Banking Theory and Practice
Paper III consists of Business Laws.
2nd year syllabus:
Paper IV includes financial accounting
Paper V consists of Cost Accounting
Paper VI includes Marketing Management
Paper VII consists of Computer Awareness and Applications
Paper VIII includes Computer Applications in Business-II.
III year syllabus:
Paper IX includes Corporate Accounting;
Paper X includes Principles of Business Decisions
Paper XI Entrepreneurship Development and Management
Paper XII consists of Capital Market and Financial Services
Paper XIII consists of Auditing
Paper XIV includes Computer Applications in Business part 2.
Aspirants can get the details and information about the syllabus through the official website. The aspirants can download the pdf file to get the complete syllabus.
Syllabus for B.Tech (MG University):
MG university Syllabus for the Engineering branches like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation and control, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation, Computer Science, Information Technology, Polymer Engineering, Automobile and Aeronautical Engineering is available.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINERING
- ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING
- APPLIED ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- POLYMER ENGINEERING
- AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
- PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
Direct Link for MG University Syllabus for all Courses: Download here
You can the syllabus through the above official link.
|Mahatma Gandhi University Time Tables||Mahatma Gandhi University Results|
Syllabus for BCA:
BCA syllabus consists of six semesters and the semester wise syllabus is given below:
- BCA101 with the English –I common course.
- BCA102 includes the subject Mathematics (Complementary).
- BCA103 includes the subject Basic statistics (Complementary).
- BCA104 includes the subject Introduction to computers (Core).
- BCA105 includes Methodology of Programming and programming in C (core).
- Semester II course includes 6 courses and they are listed below:
- BCA201 includes English –II (common for all)
- BCA202 includes Discrete Mathematics.
- BCA203 includes Accounting and programming in coral.
- BCA204 includes Data Structures.
- BCA205 includes Fundamentals of Digital systems.
- BCA206 includes Software Lab-II.
- BCA301 includes Advanced Statistical methods.
- BCA302 includes Design and analysis of Algorithms
- BCA303 includes Computer Organization and Architecture.
- BCA304 includes computer graphics.
- BCA305 includes Object-oriented programming and C++.
- BCA401 includes Operational Research.
- BCA402 includes Microprocessor and PC Hardware.
- BCA403 includes system analysis and design.
- BCA404 includes Database Management systems.
- BCA405 includes Visual Programming techniques.
- BCA406 includes Software Lab- IV
- BCA501 includes Computer networks.
- BCA502 includes Operating systems.
- BCA503 includes Java Programming.
- BCA504 includes open course
- BCA505 includes Software Lab V.
- BCA601 includes Web Technology.
- BCA602 includes Software Programming.
- BCA603 includes Elective (core)
- BCA604 includes Seminar.
- BCA605 includes Software Development.
- Lab II comprises of the Main project.
Syllabus for BA :
BA syllabus can be obtained through the official website of MG university for various subjects of BA like Sanskrit, psychology, English etc.
Syllabus for BSC:
B.Sc syllabus can be obtained through the link – https://www.mgu.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=732&Itemid=907
For subjects like Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Clinical Nutrition, and Dietetics etc.
Syllabus for MBA:
Aspirants can get their MBA Syllabus by downloading the pdf from the official link.
MBA syllabus for MG University includes 4 semesters.
Semester I includes Principles of Management, Organizational Behavior, Economics for Business, Managerial Communication, Accounting for Managers, Quantitative Methods for Management, Computer applications in Business, Environmental Management.
Semester II includes Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Management Information system, Operations Management, Operations Research, Legal Environment of Business, Entrepreneurship Development, Comprehensive Viva-II.
Semester III includes Research Methodology, Project Management, Elective (1-6)(Major) , Organization centered study, Comprehensive Viva.
Semester IV includes Strategic Management, Elective(7-10), Problem centered Project Work, Comprehensive Viva-IV.
Candidates may also get detailed information of the syllabus for the course MCA which includes 10 semesters with the Main Project and Viva.
You can also get the details of the syllabus like MG University Mcom syllabus, MG University Bsc physics syllabus, MG University MSC or MA syllabus etc.
Candidates can get more detailed information regarding the MG University Syllabus at – https://www.mgu.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=732&Itemid=907