Merchant Navy Jobs 2017: Latest Merchant Navy Recruitment
Merchant Navy Jobs are extremely rewarding and full with privileges unlike other sectors. Merchant Navy Jobs provides hefty salary packages even for freshers which when compared with sectors like Banking or IT, is 3-fold the salary. The candidates who are not sick of Water can enjoy working at Merchant Navy and sail the ocean visiting every country in the world. Moreover, the Merchant Navy Jobs are not to tetchy. Most of the jobs require candidates to be at least 10th or 12th certificate which makes it most happening workplace. The privileges are colossal and with all these benefits, work becomes delightful. The Merchant Navy Jobs in India are rising and hence, recently, vacancies of over 5500 seats were announced by concerned organization. The candidates who are interested in Merchant Navy Jobs can do so by applying for desired jobs and appearing for the selection process. The selection team will pick suitable candidates for the applied posts.
Merchant Navy Jobs Vacancy Details:
Here is a list of some of the Merchant Navy jobs available –
|6.||Mechanic Radio & Radar|
|13.||Sheet Metal Worker|
|14.||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance|
Given are few vacancies available Naval Dockyard Mumbai*
The minimum qualifications required by any Merchant Navy Jobs is 10th or 12th qualified form any well known institution/board.
Find More – Jobs By Qualification
The candidates will be provided salary as per their rank and cadre. The salaries from by Merchant Navy is impressive salary package with benefits and allowances coupled with it.
Check Here – Latest Private Jobs
The selection Process changes with respect to vacant position’s rank. To draw a general layout of the selection process, it consists of Online Test>>Trade Test>>Skill Test>>Physical Measurement Test>>Physical Standard Test>>Interview. Depending on the rank of the job position, the concerned organization any or all of these rounds after which the final decision of selected candidates is declared.
Check More – IT Jobs
How to Apply Merchant Navy Recruitment:
The application procedure might differ with respect to the concerned organization. The Application Procedure might be either Online or Offline for which the information is given below –
- The participants who want to apply for any Merchant Navy job through offline mode must direct to the official portal of concerned organization.
- Then, go to the Recruitments section where the notices are listed.
- Select the desired one and then read the notice and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form completely using Blue or Black ink and in Capital letters or as prescribed.
- Then affix passport sized photo on the application form and then attach the documents listed and then submit it by sending it to the provided address through Speed Post or through registered posts.
It is similar to that of offline mode where you have to go to the official portal of concerned organization and repeat the same procedure up till the official notice.
- Once you read the official notice, click on Apply Online button associated with the job position.
- The candidates will be redirected to the online application form which must be filled by typing in the details as asked.
- Now go to the uploads section and upload your passport sized photo along with scanned image of specimen of signature wherever required.
- Scan the certificates and documents required and then upload it on the official application form and then click on submit button.
It is advisable to preserve a copy of application after submitting it in online or offline mode.