Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017-18: Veterinary Officers, Assistant Teachers, Others Vacancies
Under Constitution of State Public Service Commission, Meghalaya Public Service Commission came into light. Since 1972, it has been recruiting individuals who wish to apply for many of the posts available in the Government sector. In this year of 2016, the website invited new individuals to apply for new job opportunities. Online, Meghalaya PSC recruitment invitation was made. Statistical Assistants, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary officer, Journalists and many more job openings came forward. It was known that, nearly 28 job openings are made in Meghalaya PSC. Www.mpsc.nic.in contains the 28 opening related notifications. This article bears in its pages, all knowledge like, how one can apply for the PSC, if they have specified any given qualification details, what does the public commission asks for while one visits for the selections, etc. The advertisement number is No.MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2016-2017/43 which can be entered online anywhere, the forms will be accepted till 17/1/2017.
Vacancy Details and Required Qualifications:
Meghalaya PSC underwent specifications for the Meghalaya PSC recruitment about which, the details about the number of posts available are given, These lines below will convey the user about the qualification requirement MPSC Has for the recruitment,
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Number of Seats in MPSC||Required Qualifications|
|1.||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Officer||1 nos.||
|2.||Assistant Teacher (English and Political Science)||1 nos.||
|3.||Assistant Teacher (Garo and History)||nos.||
|4.||Statistical Assistant||16 nos.||
|5.||Research Assistant||1 nos.||
Meghalaya PSC gave notes about the age limitations, it has,
|Sr.no||Post no.||Range of age acceptable||Upper Age limit|
|1.||Post. No. 1||18-27 years||5 years( SC ST)|
|2.||Rest all post name||18-27 years||5 years (SC ST),
up to 35 years to Government working Candidates
- 10 years’ relaxation for the Person with Disability, and 15 years for candidates from SC OR ST.
All selections by the Meghalaya PSC will be done by the given modes below,
Typing Speed test is the very first mode taken by the MPSC. One’s typing speed will be tested for, in English, Garo, and Khasi language. Screening test with Interviews, The applications which might be received Online or Offline shall be screened and then they will be called in for the interview round. The Applications must be filled in with proper details and then after short listing candidates, they will be called for the next round which comprise of written tests, recent papers shall be read online and then practiced for being prepared Preliminary Screening test shall be carried with main exams and a preliminary exam following behind it, followed by Personal Interviews.
According to the post one is applying for, here are the salary details the MPSC Panel will award,
- For Post. No. 1, 17000 INR-33690 INR
- For Post. No. 2 and 3, 15700 INR-30610 INR
- For Post. No. 4 and 5, 14100 INR-27510 INR
- For Post. No. 6, 11300 INR-22000 INR
- These all. Pay may differ and vary according to the post one is applying for.
This fee collected for examination purpose which is entirely non-refundable. One must submit the fee with the form while submission of the same.
- For Post. No. 1, 460 INR
- For Post. No. 2, 3, 4, and 5, 350 INR
- For Post. No. 6, 320 INR
- For candidates from PWD, SC ST, No fee will.be charged.
How to Apply:
- There are 2.modes accepted for applying at Meghalaya PSC Recruitment spree, Online and Offline.
- Online, one can log on to www.mpsc.nic.in can fill the forms and submit them online till 17/1/2016, till 12 noon
- These online forms can be submitted through Community Service centers or online cyber cafes which offer internet services.
- For offline mode, all forms with documents shall be submitted at given postal address.
Office counters of MPSC,
|Last day to apply and submit online mode forms||17th January, 2016|
The advertisement notification about MPSC : Download here
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2016-17: Assistant Programmer Vacancies
Newly made proposal by Meghalaya PSC has been announced!! They have some recruitment to be done here in this year. They posted this with a title they decided to give it as Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2016-17 and Advt. No. MPSC/NAZ-6/1/2010-2011/36. They need an Assistant Programmer in their department. For this alone post, they are ready to pay legitimate candidate a very impressive pay per month so if anyone has an interest they must go on with the application. They need a very bright holding future applicant for filling up this opportunity and chance. This authorization made by Meghalaya PSC and career plus will let you know the following that, what is the further detail about the post, how many seat do they have in court for the Assistant Programmer. What quality applier should have while they have posted their decision to go for the post, however, the last date to apply is given as 22/12/2016, until when the whole department will wait for the entries. The proper contact details shouldn’t be forgot to be mentioned while applying as this will be the only source of contacting.
Meghalaya PSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The Public Service Commission Meghalaya proposed its decision about the recruitment it will carry, and information about it is given here,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Programmer||1 Seat|
Specifications about the qualification the panel of MPSC, has been noted down here, which shall be matched and then it’s better to apply for the post interested,
- One possessing Bachelor’s degree in the subject which can be one of Computer Science OR Engineering.
- Masters in Computer Applications if someone bears that person can also apply.
- Working knowledge in some sort of Java Web Technologies and SQL Databases will be preferred.
Check here – State Wise PSC Jobs
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Panel will accept the entry of the applicant, who is of the following age,
One who is not more than 18 years will be accepted by the panel to channel through the selection process. Relaxation to the posts such as SC, PWD, and Women category can be enquired through the website or through the form details. If one needs to enjoy it, they need to submit the proper documents.
One who has citizenship of India will be welcomed to apply for the Meghalaya PSC posts which are vacant and needed to be filled.
The PSC has informed to use below in some of the lines about the selection process they will undertake and channel the person applying to the posts,
One, who has decided to apply for the Assistant Programmer post, will have to give interviews or written tests. Person applying for the destined post they have owed to respond to, for that its background knowledge is necessary. The panel will only hire one who has some kind of information about what the job is about, and whether the person they are testing is liable to be given the seat. Interviews are concentrated upon knowing one’s confidence and how they deal with the questions. For written test, past question papers can be found out online to get practicing.
Named under the short-list after going through the above selections from the panel, one will be paid the following monthly,
25000 INR is the pay decided to be paid. More benefits from the Commission will be given, but that is all dependent upon how a person works and what the skills they have portrayed while working are.
How to Apply at Meghalaya PSC:
- All applications for the Meghalaya PSC, will be taken in through the courier-sent entries.
- The forms are uploaded online on the website
- Website has flashing details about recent news, new announcements they have posted, About MPSC, its functions and all kinds of background knowledge one will be ever in search for.
- News and Announcement section contains all news, and there is a huge tab which says “Online application”
- This application is actually the vivid MPSC application form which can be utilized for applying at MPSC .
- On clicking the online application button, http://184.108.40.206/rpa/login.htm page will ask oneself to enter them by registering.
- Registrations are to be done by entering a valid Email ID and a password which the user remembers. After submitting the forms links should be clicked properly by navigating.
- The form should be posted offline through courier on the given postal address of the Meghalaya PSC before 22nd December, 2016.
The envelope must have this following lines superscripted over it,
To the Secretary,
Meghalaya Public Service Commission,
At Horse show building,
For application at Meghalaya PSC, one should keep track of this date,
|Last date to send in the filled form through post||22nd December, 2016.|
The advertisement for MPSC Recruitment – Download Here
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2016 for Medical Officer posts:
Meghalaya PSC recruitment 2016 notification medical officer posts :- Meghalaya Public service commission (MPSC), government of Meghalaya, Health and family welfare department invites application for the position of 60 medical and health officer under health and family welfare department vacancies. Apply before 12th May 2016.
- Last date for submission of fresh application form: 12.05.2016 till 23.59 hours
- Application form link details: www.mpsc.nic.in
- Name of post:- Medical Officer
- Eligibility:- MBBS
- Job Location:- Meghalaya
- Total No. of Posts:- 60 Posts
The candidate must be an MBBS or its equivalent Degree holder from any recognized Medical Institution in India or abroad duly registered with MCI
- The candidates age should be between 23 years and 31 years as dated on 01.01.2016
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes are given age relaxation up to 5 years
- There is no age limit for the candidates already appointed in Government service provided they entered service within the prescribed age limit.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
- The candidates are required to come along with their all relevant documents at the time of interview
- The selected candidates will be informed through email or phone numbers
- Hence the candidates are required to provide the active email ids and phone numbers at the time filling the application form
The selected candidate will be given a pay scale of Rs. 17000- 470- 20290- EB- 560- 25330- 760- 33690/- per month.
How to Apply:
- The candidates are informed to fill the application form from the website www.mpsc.nic.in
- The candidates are required to fill the application form carefully
- All the informations provided by them should be correct.
- No correction or changes will be made after submission of application form
- The candidates are informed to provide active email ids and phone numbers to contact them electronically
- Any application if found incomplete or founds providing false information will be automatically rejected
Application/ Processing Fee:
- There is no application fee for the candidates applying for the post.
- However no TA/DA will be admissible
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
The candidates are informed to fill the application form from the website www.mpsc.nic.in on or before 12.05.2016 till 23.59 hours after that the link will be disabled.