Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 – Asst. Primary Teacher, Hindi Translator/Typist, Clerk, Attendant Posts – Last Date 5/9/2016
The Cantonment Board in Meerut has released an employment notice with name Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 for above vacancy. Eligible candidates can send in their applications only in the specified and fixed format. Candidates can download the application proforma and submit by post after paying the specified fee. The additional details pertaining to official notes, download details, internet links, application and selection processes, salary scale, essential qualifications, total vacancy by reservation category, post titles, important dates, job profile, age limits, admit cards, and relaxation rules are specified below. Interested candidates are requested to go through the details before sending their applications for the above mentioned vacancy. The Chief Executive Officer has advertised this employment notice along with application proforma under the following number – No.MCB/10035/2016/A/Estt.
Cantonment Board Meerut Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the above mentioned positions are tabulated here –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Reservations||Remuneration||Qualifications|
|1||Assistant Primary Teacher||6 + 2 (*)||4||1||3||Pay Scale is Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200||Inter plus BTC
Primary TET Qualification is Desirable
|2||Hindi Translator and Typist||1||1||Pay Scale is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800||B.A. in English and Hindi
Hindi typing knowledge is desirable
|3||Junior Grade Clerk||14 + 4 (*)||9||4||5||Pay Scale is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900||Inter and Typing in Hindi or English
DOIC issued CCC computer certificate is desirable
|4||Motor Pump Attendant||2||1||1||Pay Scale is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900||Matriculation with + ITI (Electric)|
(*) – Anticipated vacancy; UR – Unreserved; SC – Scheduled Caste; OBC – Other Backward Castes.
The selection procedure for above mentioned vacancy is as follows –
- Verification of applications in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates with desirable experience are given preference.
- Short listed candidates have to take written exam followed by skills tests.
- Admit cards for written test can be collected online or at office.
- There is no personal interview for these vacancies.
- Selection done by competent authority is final.
Application Fee :
The processing fee details are mentioned below as per Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 notification –
- General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.200/-
- Reserved Category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/-
- Fee payment mode is DD or Postal Order.
- Payment should be done before the last date.
How to Apply Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment:
Eligible candidates can peruse the following application procedure steps –
- Download and print the application format for reference using the links given below.
- Fill the application with all the details in specified order and affix the photo.
- Enclosures include –
- Photocopies of certificates that prove age, qualification, and residential address
- Caste certificate issued by competent State/Centre authorities, where applicable.
- DD/Postal Order.
- 1 additional photo.
- 2 envelops that are self-addressed.
- 1 postcard with complete address and PIN Code.
- Envelope with enclosures should reach the following address before 5th September, 2016
Chief Executive Officer,
UP PIN 250001
The candidates seeking the above mentioned posts can take note of the following important dates –
|Month Of Official Notification Release||August, 2016|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application||5th September, 2016.|
|Last Date For Collecting Admit Cards||16th September, 2016|
|Date Of Written Exam||17th September, 2016.|
The link for official website of Meerut Cantonment Board is at – http://www.cbmrt.org.in/
The link for the official notification is at : Click here to Download Notification
- Incomplete applications submitted by candidates can be rejected.
- Candidates do not receive DA / TA for written and skills tests.
- Admit cards can be downloaded online or collected at office in person.
- Candidates are instructed to refer to online resources for information and further updates.