MCGM Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who are curious to be part of the Govt. jobs are advised to visit the official website of careersplus.in to know more details about the latest vacancies. Well it is already known that the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai is popular as Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika BMC which is governed by Mumbai city under the State of Maharashtra. The latest we heard that MCGM has released recruitment notice for filling up of 33 Assistant Law Officer vacancies in the state. As part of MCGM Recruitment 2017 the officials are in plans to conduct Online Exam for the above posts on August 31, 2017. Complete details about Age Limit, Eligibility, Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee, and Selection Process are given in the page below.
Officials of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai had decided to full fill the Assistant Law Officer Posts.
Candidate who are willing to apply for the MCGM Recruitment 2017 should have Law Degree from the Recognized University, for more details about the recruitment visit the Official Notification.
- Maximum Age limit is 40 yrs for Open category.
- Maximum Age limit is 45 yrs for Reserved category for Assistant Law Officer.
- Maximum Age limit is 33 yrs for Open category.
- Maximum Age limit is 38 yrs for Reserved candidates for Assistant Law Officer (Grade-II).
Candidates who selected for the Assistant Law Officer Posts will get the Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 with Rs. 4800 Grade Pay
- For General : Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST : Rs.400/-
How to Apply MCGM Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants are suggested to visit the official website @ www.mcgm.gov.in to apply for the fireman posts under MCGM Recruitment 2017.
- Search for the “Recruitment Section” available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press “MCGM Assistant Law Officer Jobs Notification link” to apply for the MCGM Recruitment 2017.
- Aspirants are suggested to read all the instruction available on the notification or can get complete details from the official website.
- Enter all the valid details in the marked fields and then click on the submit tab.
- Recheck all the details entered on the application form before clicking on the submit tab.
- Upload all the scanned certificate photocopies and signature attested recent passport size Photo.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||08-08-17|
|Closure of registration of application||31-08-17|
|Closure for editing application details||31-08-17|
|Last date for printing your application||15-09-17|
|Online Fee Payment||08/08/2017 to 31/08/2017|
Official Notification of Assistant Law Officer posts – Click Here
Have a look on
|MSCWB Recruitment 2017||GAIL Recruitment 2017|
|NPSC Recruitment 2017||Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017|