MBSE HSLC 2017
MBSE Results whicah can be abbreviated as Mizoram Board Results are out for 10th standard on their official website itself. This result is for the examination which was held in March 2017, and now the results are finally displayed on the official website. The Mizoram Board of school education (MBSE) Is an organization located in outskirts of Mizoram and provides education ranging from basic to higher level.
MBSE was constructed by the Government of Mizoram nearly at year 1975 under the authority of Mizoram board of school education Act. It can give directions and look after the plans of the institution with authority. Firstly it looks after the job of getting ready High School leaving Certificate (HSLC) and also, Higher Secondary School leaving Certificate(HSSLC). Many other private schools are also affiliated to the institution, the main aim of the institution is to provide good-quality higher secondary education to the students present and appearing from the institution.
How To Check Mbse Hslc Results 2017:
- The applicants enrolled for the examination must visit the official website itself.
- Official website given for result checking is, mbse.edu.in OR goresults.org will work, as well.
- The applicant will be asked for roll number entry.
- The applicant will be asked for their Name.
- The applicant must enter the stream they have appeared for the examination to.
- Email id and a valid contact number must also be provided for any further inquiries.
Important Links To Check Result:
- Official link for checking the results is www.mbse.edu.in
Mizoram Board Mbse Hslc Held In March 2017:
Mizoram board MBSE HSLC examination was held between 2nd march,2016 to 24th March,2016. The board also provides opportunities to the applicants who have a keen interest in dentistry, veterinary science, Drugstore, homeopathy studies, etc. Studies have shown that about 4-5million candidates apply for such examination, and only some of them can only prosper and move on to the further procedure. Many of the applicants have appeared for the same. Every year, many applicants apply for the examination, appear, and wait for the results. Some wait for their results, some want to know who scored the best state-wise and some just battle to be amongst toppers.
- After appearing for the examination, it will take a while for the authorities to let the results out on the display.
- All the applicants must anxiously wait for the same.
- They must know the official website portal for checking their results which is www.mbse.edu.in
- Applicants must check very often for any further notifications given online.
- The overall percentage of students appearing for the examination may vary and may increase, every year.
- With an increment of population appearing for the examination, there is likely increment in competition to battle around top positions will be more.
- Applicants must be ready and have their sources and knowledge ready when they appear for examination in March.
- The results will only be displayed on the official website only.
- The applicants are needed to enter their details carefully, as they will need the soft-copy for the results for further admissions.
- The applicants will be scored for all the subjects from English, Science, social science, etc.
- The Merit lists will be displayed, whereby, the applicants name, marks scored, subjects undertook, course taken, stream opted for , along with ranks, roll number will be displayed.
- There will be separate lists displayed with applicants scoring good-marks or out of marks, or the highest amongst all, along with their marks and the subject they scored the highest in.
- The centers where this examination is held are,
Government High School, located in Saiha,
Government High School, located in Serchhipp
Government High School, located in Mamit
Government Mizo High School, located in Aizawl
Government regional High School, located in Lawngtlai
Government G.M.High School, located in Champhai
St .John’s Higher Secondary school in Kolasib
- These are the above centers only where the examination will be held.
- The website also offered result and display of results from early some years as well..
- Also, according to the subjects, top ten applicants from each subjects, as mentioned earlier are uploaded, and displayed on the website.
- A Feature called as “Result book” is also displayed whereby all the applicants from the whole board, along with their names, roll number and subjective, their class will be uploaded.
- Applicant can check out their class from the same.
- The applicant must cross-check their results and if any doubt can consult the institution for further inquiries.
- Applicants must take a hard-copy of the result for further use.
- Soft-copy must also be saved.