Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Girls Notification Released
The Maulana Azad Foundation has issued notification to inform about the maulana Azad National Scholarship for Girls which is available for Girls only. The Scholarships will be awarded to those Girls who have secured at least 55% in the SSC or 10th Examination and are from poor or weak economical background with the family income not exceeding 1,00,000/- Per Annum. The applicants are required to submit the application with all the certificates, documents and testimonials required in order to be eligible to take part in the scholarship where the organization will sanction scholarships keeping the Merit and family background as the parameter. The aspirants can gain more knowledge on the Scholarship at www.maef.nic.in.
Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who are seeking enrollment in Maulana Azad National Scholarship are required to have secured at least 55% Mark in their SSC or 10th or equivalent certification and have secured admission in 11th Class are eligible. The Maulana Azad Foundation Scholarship currently are available for candidates who obtained the above given certification in the academic year 2015-2016.
The Annual income of the applicant’s from all the sources must not exceed 1,00,000/- Per Annum.
The Maulana Azad Foundation Scholarship is available for Girls only.
The candidates will have to submit their application forms that will be assessed by the organization in order to prepare list of Meritorious candidates and the one with weak economic condition in ascending order. As per the availability of funds, the candidates will be selected starting in ascending order and will be eligible to be awarded the Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Girls.
How to Apply Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Girls:
The aspirants who want to seek enrolment in Maulana Azad Foundation Scholarship are required to submit their Application Form to the organization for which the steps are as follows –
- The candidates can visit www.maef.nic.in which is the official portal for Maulana Azad Foundation Scholarship in order to refer the official notification to gain more information on the scholarship and the eligibility Criteria.
- Then they can click on “Guidelines / Instructions for Scholarship” option on the right side of the screen where they will have to click on Scholarship Application Form link in order to download the application form.
- The candidates can download the application form and fill the information as per required.
- They are required to mentioned details in Block Letters along with the complete residential Address.
- The candidates must provide correct Email ID and Mobile No. as further communications regarding the scholarship will be made through it.
- They are required to attach the application form with Photocopy of Aadhar Card and Passbook and enclose it in an envelope with the postal Address superscripted on it.
- The aspirants must send the envelope to the address given below –
Postal Address –
Maulana Azad Education Foundation
New Delhi – 110 005.
List of Documents to be Produced with the Application Form:
Following are the list of documents which are required to be sent by courier or post along with the application form –
- Application Form duly verified by the concerning Principal of current college or School..
- Photo duly attested by the concerning Principal of current college or School.
- 10th Std Marksheet attested by the Principal of current college or School.
- Income Certificate issued by competent authority ( Notary Public of concerned Distt / Block / Area. Block Officer, Tahsildar ) in English or Hindi Language.
The official link of Maulana Azad Education Foundation is www.maef.nic.in
The Official notification posted by the organization is available here – Download Notification
The Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form : Download Here