MAT Application Form 2017
MAT Application Form 2017 : All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts MAT exam in December for admission into Management Programmes. Eligible candidates have to submit the MAT Application Form using the online mode. Go through this page and check all the latest details of the MAT December Exam Notification. MAT 2017 Exam is conducted in online and offline modes on 3rd and 9th Dec, 2017 respectively. Students, seeking admission into MBA and allied courses, have to submit the online Management Aptitude Test Application Form and pay their fees before the last date in November, 2017.
Candidates aspire for a career in management as it ensures high salaries and challenging work environment. All India Management Association organizes the national level MAT examination and the MAT Scores are accepted by participating institutes to admit meritorious candidates into PG courses. Candidates who prepare well and demonstrate knowledge of current affairs, GK, mathematical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and English language can succeed in MAT 2017 exam. Our web site team has published this page with complete details of Management Aptitude Test 2017. Fill the MAT Application Form 2017 after going through the details provided below by our web site team.
- Candidates must have completed Graduation in concerned discipline from well recognized University / Institute.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- Those who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
The candidates have to submit the MAT Application Form 2017 and pay the following application fee for admission into MAT Exam –
|Category Of Candidates||Application Fee|
|Payment Mode||Online – Net banking, Credit/Debit cards|
- MAT Entrance Exam is conducted and the merit list of qualifiers is released.
- Qualified candidates have to undergo the MAT Counselling process for admission.
- Students are allotted a participating B-School on the basis of preference list.
- The ranking order in the Management Aptitude Test is crucial for joining the desired Business school for MBA.
- Seats are allotted and the candidates can enrol in the B-school to pursue their favourite Management or allied PG Course.
Required Documents And Details For MAT Application Form 2017:
The candidates applying for MAT Dec 2017 have to keep the following document scans and details ready at hand –
- A valid email ID and Mobile Number.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s recent passport size photograph.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature.
- Personal, Communication, and Academic details.
- Photocopies of certificates proving Age, ID, College, School education, etc.,
MAT 2017 Admit Card:
Candidates have to attend the online and offline examinations on 3rd and 9th Dec, 2017 respectively after downloading their MAT Admit Card 2017. Management Aptitude Test Admit Card can be downloaded by the candidates in the last week of November 2017. Applicants who fail to produce their MAT Hall Ticket 2017 are denied entry into the exam centre by the invigilators.
MAT 2017 Result:
MAT Result 2017 are declared on the official portal after evaluation process is completed. The candidates can check our web site for the Management Aptitude Test Result and download it. The online MAT Results can be checked and downloaded only by candidates with login details such as the correct email id and registration number .
How To Apply MAT 2017:
- First, Open the official website of AIMA at the following link – www.aima.in
- Scroll down the home page and click the link on “MAT” section.
- Go through the official instructions and ensure your eligibility.
- Select the ‘Online Registration’ link in the Quick links section on the right.
- Fill in the details of the registration form and submit it.
- You will receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS
- Login and fill the MAT Dec Application Form with all essential details.
- Upload the scans of photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee, check the form, and press the “Submit” button.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of MAT December Application Form for reference.
- Candidates can submit offline application form with DD slip at the following address-
Manager – MAT
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
The following dates are significant as per the official MAT Exam Notification –
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Start Date Of Online Registration Process||November 2017|
|Last Date For Submitting Online Application Form||November 2017|
|Date Of Online Exam||3rd Dec, 2017 (Sunday)|
|Date Of Offline Exam||9th Dec, 2017 (Saturday)|
The official website of All India Management Association (AIMA) is at the following link – https://www.aima.in/
The official instructions and registration form of MAT are at the following link – https://apps.aima.in/matbschool/
Check Now Some Imp Links
|Fashion Technology Entrance Exams||Hotel Management Entrance Exams|
|Medical Entrance Exams in India||Abbreviations for Entrance Exams|