MAT Admit Card 2017 Notification:
The All India Management Association (AIMA) has released the admit cards online for the upcoming MAT exam. Qualification and merit in MAT test gives you the chance to join India’s top B-schools to study management courses such as MBA, PGDM, etc., If you have applied for this test, then do not waste any time!! Immediately visit the official website and download the MAT admit card 2017 as it is required for verification at the exam centre. Go through the details provided in this page for complete information on AIMA and procedure to download the MAT exam hall tickets.
Name of the Company/Institute: All India Management Association
Name of the Exam: Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
Category: Admit Card
Date of the Paper-based Written Exam: 5th February 2017
Date of the Computer-based Exam: 7th February 2017
Check Here – MAT Syllabus 2017
All India Management Association:
The All India Management Association (AIMA) is a premier organization and the apex body at national level for management profession in India. AIMA conducts the MAT exam as an entrance test to select qualifiers for Postgraduate institutes that offer management diplomas i.e. PGDM. The scores of this standardised test are used by top B-schools for admitting students into MBA and other allied academic programmes. The test is conducted in paper and computer based modes on different days. The admit cards for the tests are uploaded online and applicants require their application form number, name, and date of birth to download these hall tickets. The hall tickets are mandatory as they are checked by the invigilators at the exam centre before permitting the student to take the test.
How to Download MAT Admit Card:
The applicants can easily download the admit cards for MAT exam using the following sequence of steps in the given order –
- Open the official website of AIMA at -http://www.aima.in/
- Click ‘STUDENT’S CORNER’ link at the top right corner of the page.
- In the newly opened page, there is ADMIT CARD/HALL TICKET section in the middle.
- Select the ‘Download Admit Card…’ item from the list.
- On the new page, provide details of your name, date of birth, and form number.
- Click the SUBMIT button to download the admit card.
- Take two or more printouts of admit card on good quality paper for future use.
Instructions to be Followed :
- The admit card and id proof are necessary for admission into the exam centre.
- Always arrive at the exam venue 30 minutes before the start of the test.
- Bring all necessary stationery and permitted appliances to the exam.
- Avoid carrying electronic devices such as mobile phones, iPads, Tablets, laptops, etc., to the exam venue.
- Follow the official protocols at the exam venue and take further instructions from the invigilators.
- The MAT written test is conducted in two modes – Paper-based and Computer-based
- The test is for a total of 200 marks for a duration of 150 minutes.
- There are 5 sections of 40 marks each.
- The topics for 5 sections are Language Comprehension, Mathematical Aptitude, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, General Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, and India/Global Environment.
- Candidates require 40 minutes to answer Math section and 15 minutes for Environment topics.
- Other topics require 30 to 35 minutes for completion.
MAT 2017 Admit Card Available for download at – http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx