List of Marine Engineering Entrance Exams 2016-2017
The List of Marine Engineering Entrance Test 2016-2017 will provide the much needed information for the candidates who are gearing up to do Marine Engineering in India. A Marine Engineer is the one who who is responsible to check the machinery and functionality of any ship. The Marine Engineer’s duties are to build a ship or to solve minor to major issues with the machinery and everything related to the Ships. Due to its high returns, this domain of engineering have gain popularity. The Marine Engineers with good expertise and experience are paid quite well. The selection of the candidates for the Marine Engineering course is similar to that of any other engineering course where the aspirants are required to appear for the entrance test and the applicants qualifying the entrance test is awarded the seat at the desired college or as per his/her ranks and scores. There are many Marine Engineering Entrance Exams that an applicant can appear. Entrance Test are of three types basically that are University level Test, State-Level test and National Level Test. A college or institute conducts Entrance Test to select candidates for its own college or institute. The State Level Entrance Test are held in one particular state whereas National level courses all India colleges.
In order to fulfil the aspiration of being a Marine Engineer, the candidates must magnify his/her chances of selection by appearing for various entrance test of desired college, etc. We have compiled the list of Marine Engineering Entrance Exams 2016-2017 and the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other pertaining details.
Marine Engineering Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria:
The Selection of any candidate for the Marine Engineering course is by the scores obtained in the Entrance Test which are combined with the scores obtained in the qualifying exam that is 12th or HSC or equivalent standard with Mathematics, English, Chemistry, and Physics Subjects. The candidates must have done his/her 12th with PCM group of subjects.
The aspirants who have successfully completed and qualified their B.E. in Marine Engineering are only eligible to take admission in the Master’s in Marine Engineering course.
The candidates must have to meet few physical criteria as an eligibility that is of good academic scores along with eyesight of 6/6 and minimum height of 150 cms.
Marine Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
The selection procedure of the Engineering Entrance Exam is through the combination of the scores in 12th in PCM Group and the marks obtained in the entrance test which further decides the ranks and scores according to which the aspirants can check if he/she is eligible to take admission in the desired colleges or not.
The syllabus for Engineering Entrance Exam is extensive. It covers all the topics right from the primary education up till the difficult problem solving questions in std 11th and 12th. The syllabus is from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry only. The aspirants wanting to apply for any of the entrance test can refer NCERT Textbooks along with popular reference books available.
Given below is the list of Marine Engineering Entrance Exams 2016-2017:
State Level Marine Engineering Entrance Exams –
- KCET ( Karnataka Common Entrance Test )
- WB JEE ( West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination )
- UPSEE ( Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam )
- KEAM ( Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination )
- IPU CET ( Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test )
- MHTCET ( Maharashtra Common Entrance Test ).
- and many more.
National Level Engineering Entrance Exams –
- JEE MAIN ( Joint Entrance Examinations – Mains )
- BITSAT ( Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test ).
- LPUNEST ( Lovely Professional University )
- ENAT ( EPSI National Admission Test )
- ATIT ( Admission Test for ICFAI Science and Technology )
- VITEEE ( Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam ).
- IIT JEE Advanced ( Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination )
- and many more.
University Level Engineering Entrance Exams –
- VSAT ( Vignan University Entrance Test )
- SRM EEE ( SRM Engineering Entrance Exam )
- SAAT ( Siksha O Anusandhan University Admission Test )
- NET ( NERIST Entrance Test )
- SLIET ( Sliet Engineering Test )
- and many more.