Manipur University Recruitment 2017 – Lecturer Walk-in Interview
Manipur University Recruitment 2017 – Manipur University is looking for an admirable aspirant is for Lecturers job posts.
Manipur University has issued a valid advertisement online for recruiting for position of Guest Lecturers in their University. Following given Manipur university recruitment advertisement contain all related information about the vacancy, from How to Apply, When to Apply, Number of vacancies, how to grab a copy of application from website, etc.
Manipur University was mainly established back in 5th of June in the Year 1980, under act of Manipur University Act of 1980, in order to impart quality education for students in Manipur, India. However, then it underwent changes into becoming a Central university in year 2005.
Manipur University has an official planning to fill up blank space for opportunities which include Guest Lecturers. The official website of the University has been bombarded with all relating updates one can see, and know about all the details about. The official website of the University is www.manipuruniv.ac.in has all notifications, dates and required updates with links to the post and online forms to fill. One must log in or sign up for getting updates handy.
The applicants will be selected either by examination kept by the university or by personal interviews. The aspirants will be notified through means of Email, SMS, and Call or from official website of the University.
A detail about the Manipur University recruitment 2016 vacancy for the only post the University is hiring for which is Guest Lecturers is given below.
- Guest Lecturers
A list of Qualification details have been given below. One must match the same and provide the matching documents in order to be qualified for further process.
- Applicant must have a clean and good academic record.
- One must have scored 55% at least marks in Master’s Level with any subject as specialty, from a recognized University.
- One must have been cleared National Eligibility Test(NET)
- If one doesn’t has any qualification noted above, one must have Ph.D. degree in any subject with additional NET/SET/SLET certificate from a recognized University.
- One having any equally weighing degree but from Foreign University will also be accepted.
- Age Limit has been decided and will be notified in the application form. One must look after providing the necessary documents.
- However, relaxations will be provided to Minority, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe categories but only after provision of the Caste-Certificates.
- Individuals will be selected through either by examination conducted by the University or through Personal Interviews.
- One will have either chance, to prove their likeability. One must perform the best, the either way.
- If the examination If said would be conducted in the written form, the examination will contain all questions testing out one’s General knowledge, Rational Skills and Their ability of Reasoning.
- Their performance in the exam will be calculated accordingly and also their documents will be checked and verified.
- One will be well-judged on how they answer to the questions presented in the set of the questions in the question paper.
- If by Interview, one will be first called on the given venue and a time will be allotted for the session.
- During the interview, one must carry all documents along with valid identification Id, without which one won’t be allowed.
- Applications once submitted will be checked and selections will be made.
- Selected individuals will be judged according to how they answer and how much do they know about their job position they are applying for.
After undergoing, the selection process, applicants will be paid a handsome salary which is already set and notified. With being paid 500 INR per lecture, one will be paid 21,600 INR per lecture by the University.
Application fee/ processing fee:
- Application fee given below must be paid via the prescribed way only.
- One must pay 200 INR through demand draft with the given address on envelope,
- Registrar, Manipur University,
Payable at SBI,
MU, Campus Branch (Code No.5320)
- However, the application fee is not received or received less , the applicant will be considered as invalid.
- Application fee won’t be refunded.
How to Apply:
- One must first visit the official website which is www.manipuruniv.ac.in.
- Submission of the form must be done offline by first reading the instructions carefully which might be given on the official website.
- The application must be sent in the given format only which will have one’s full name, qualification details, date of birth, category, etc.
- Along with all the Identification and Residential proof plus additional qualification details, one must be able to produce and provide the necessary documents properly along with the application.
- All copies must be attached properly with mentioning in the enclosure.
- Minimum 3 passport sized photographs must be provided with the prescribed format and dimension.
- Caste Certificate, Relaxation bearing Certificate, Registration proof, must be provided properly.
- All Notifications and updates must be watched properly on the official website.
- Incomplete or unsigned form provided, will be discarded.
- The forms must be sent in the address with following lines on the envelope,
The office of the Registrar,
Advertisement and application form link details:
- Official website can be visited for any help needed: www.manipuruniv.ac.in
- Manipur University Recruitment Faculty Posts – Download Notification