Manipal University Results 2017
The notification pertaining to the Manipal University Results 2017 will be announced soon by the respective department heads. Students who appeared for the semester exams for various courses such BA, B Sc, B Com, B Tech, MBBS, BDS, M Tech, MS, etc., can check their results using the online mode. Manipal University meets the information requirements of students and parents through their student portal. Bonafide students and parents can login into the student portal using their registration number and date of birth details. The latest results for various semester, midterm, sessional, and term end examinations can be checked, downloaded, printed, or book marked in the browser for future reference or personal record.
Name of the Council/University: Manipal University
Name of the Exam: B Tech, BA, B Sc, MA, BA, BDS, MBBS, M Tech, MDS Exams
Status: Declared Soon
Official Website: https://manipal.edu/mu.html
About Manipal University:
Manipal University offers premium education in Engineering, Medicine, Management, and allied Health Sciences. Students are admitted on the basis of common entrance tests or national level competitive exams like NEET. Enrolled students are subjected to semester and term end examinations in B Sc, BBA, MBA, MBBS, BDS, MDS, B Tech, M Tech courses. The results are declared using the online resources such as the student portal to ensure transparency and certification at the end of the course. The students with bona fides are instructed to verify their results online and go through other useful information related to admissions, fess, applications, exam schedules, current events, and syllabus.
Check about – Manipal University Time Table
How to Check the Manipal University Results 2017:
The result for UG, PG, PG Diploma courses in Medical Science, Management, Engineering, Health Sciences, etc., can be checked using the following guidelines-
- Students with bonafied credentials have to check the Manipal University Results 2017 using online mode.
- The official website has to be opened at the following link – https://manipal.edu/mu.html
- Next, you have to scroll down to the bottom of the home page.
- Click the ‘Student Portal’ link under the ‘Academics’ section at the left side of the page.
- Click the ‘Student/Parent login’ link after that, and fill in correct registration number.
- Fill in the date of birth and verification code and click the ‘Sign in’ link.
- On the student portal check the latest results using your course name and semester numbers such as BBA II Semester, MBBS, PGD I Semester, etc.,
- Check the results and download the page for print outs for personal record.
- Finally book mark the relevant pages on the website for future reference.
For More Details visit – https://manipal.edu/mu.html