Mangalore University Results 2017
The notification pertaining to the Mangalore University Results 2017 has been announced recently. Students who appeared for UG and PG semester exams to various courses such as B Sc, BCA, BA, BHM, MSc, MA, BBM, etc., can check their latest results using the online mode. The exams for various UG and PG courses were conducted regularly. Students who are eagerly awaiting their rank lists for the exams can also confirm their results online at their convenience. The University authorities instruct the eligible students to check and confirm their results using the correct registration and roll number.
Name of the Council/University: Mangalore University
Name of the Exam: B Sc, BA, B Com, BBM, BCA, M Sc, MA Semester Exams
Official Website: https://www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in/
About Mangalore University:
Mangalore University with self-contained campus offers higher education for interested candidates in UG and PG programs. The courses are offered in different streams such as Science and Technology, Arts, Commerce, And Education. Students can enrol and utilise the computerised facilities and faculty assistance to educate themselves in courses such as BA, BSc, BBM, MCA, M Sc, MA, etc., The university facilitates Ph D studies and encourages students to check the online resources for applications, admissions, course results, rank lists, time tables, and gradation lists. Comprehensive details pertaining to infrastructure, colleges, faculty, study centres, library, and student welfare are also available online for scrutiny.
Check here – Mangalore University Time Table
How to Check the Mangalore University Results 2017:
The latest mangalore university results 2017 for UG and PG courses can be checked using the following steps –
- The results for Semesters for UG courses and PG course are available using the online mode.
- Eligible students who appeared for these exams are instructed to check the results.
- First you have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in/
- Next, Go to the bottom part of the home page for ‘Academics’ section.
- After that, Click the link ‘Nov/Dec 2016 Exam Results – New’.
- On the newly opened page, you have to fill in the correct register number.
- Next, click the ‘Check Result’ link to view the results for UG and PG semester exams.
- Check the result based on your course name and semester number such as BA Semester I, BCA III Semester, BHM VII Semester, MA III Semester, etc.,
- Confirm your result and print the results sheet for personal record.
- Finally, bookmark the relevant website pages for future reference.
Direct link for Mangalore University results – http://220.127.116.11:3333/