Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 – Nursing department, Accounts Officer, Radiographer , other posts Vacancies
Malabar Cancer Centre has published submissions of vacancies available in their department on their official website. The vacancies noted down below are under the guidelines or title given as Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016. The Official website is linked as www.mccc.kerala.gov.in .The varied posts, for which they have decided to announce empty vacancies for, are for Accounts Officer, Nursing department, Radiographer, etc. posts there are in all 117 seats vacant which they have decided to fill in. This following article will have all the basic information about all the vacancies and the posts which are like how one can apply, from where they can download application form, what is the submission process, what are the deadlines, what is the pay-scale for every post, etc. This notification is given under the number: 2980/ESTT16/MCC/ If one is keen to apply and enroll in the department they can wishfully apply on or before the given deadline date which is listed as 13th October, 2016 which is the deadline date given.
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 has uploaded following article about the number of vacancies they have in their department, under different positions, information about it and also the required qualification decided to be observed for to each of the following post decided, is noted down below,
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Required Qualification|
|6.||Supervisor-Civil||1||One must bear diploma in relevant field|
|8.||Technician Radiation Oncology||10||
|12.||Medical Records Assistant||1||
|Total Number of seats||117 seats|
Age limit as per the norms of Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 has been noted down below,
- For Post. No. 1, 2: Age limit is given as 45 Years
- For Post. No. 3,: age must be less than 50 Years
- For Post. No. 5, 6, 7-12: Age is noted down as 35 Years
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 has published submissions of information about what is the selection process,
Applicants will have to go through the Written test also known as Trade test. The written test will be under the guidelines of LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. All the applications received by the department will be forwarded on to the LBS Centre whereby, there will be proof screening of the eligible applications The call letter will be sent out through emails, which must be printed and brought while the examination,. The exam will be of 1 hour,30 minutes and of 75 marks. The candidates who get selected in this test, will be shortlisted and notified to appear for the interview session. Where they have to validate and verify all the documents they submit.
Following is the pay scale decided,
- For Post. No. 1 ,2 and 4 :21240-37040 INR
- For Post. No. 3, : 18740-33680 INR
- For Post. No. 5, 13900-24040 INR
- For Post. No. 6-10 and 12, 13210-22360 INR
- For Post. No. 11, :9190 -15780 INR
Above fee must be sent as a demand draft to given address.
How to Apply:
Following are some instructions on how one can apply in Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016,
- Firstly one has to visit the official website which iswww.mccc.kerala.gov.in
- Then the application form must be printed out from the website and filled.
- Photograph with the given dimensions must be attached (Size: 30 kb, Type :.jpeg, Dimension : 150 W*200 H)
- Documents as per the given criteria of education must be scanned and attached.
- All documents and all proofs of identity must be attached.
- This entry and the fee must be sent in given postal address.
Malabar Cancer Centre,
(All entries must be sent before 20th October, 2016)
|Commencement of online form filling||17/9/2016- 13/10/2016|
|Last day to submit hard copies of forms and fee||20/10/2016|
Official website link www.mccc.kerala.gov.in