Mahatribal Recruitment 2017
Recruitment for the post of TGT, PGT, PET.
The Mahatribal Recruitment 2017 was recently propounded by the Tribal Development Department, Nashik in account to seek applications for the post of PGT, TGT, and PET with the total positions available at 87 nos. The Organization will be conducting the recruitment for which it has also stated the salary structure, age and educational qualification requirements, etc and other parameters according to which the eligibility will be assessed. Those who are interested in the Mahatribal Recruitment 2017 must read the given notification for detailed information about the vacant posts as well as they must also go through the directives on how to apply so that they can apply without any problem. Note that the organization has quoted the last date of application submission i.e. 05th June 2017 after which no application will be entertained. The aspirants can refer this notification for the link to the official website.
Given are the open vacancies for which the recruitment is being conducted
|Designations||Number of Positions|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||28 Nos|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||50 Nos|
|Physical Education Teacher (PET)||09 Nos|
The participants who are looking for positions posted by Mahatribal Recruitment 2017 advertisement for which the given are the required qualifications
The applicants must have secured Degree with minimum of 2 Year B.Ed Degree.
The aspirants must have secured B.Ed or equivalent degree.
The candidates must have secured PG Degree along with B.Ed degree.
The age limit specified in the official advertisement of Mahatribal Recruitment 2017 is between 18 to 43 years of age as on 05th June 2017 failing which the candidates will be ineligible to apply for the same.
The Mahatribal that is Tribal Development Department Nashik has also posted information on the relaxation which will be added in the upper age limit for those belonging to categories like SC/ST, etc.
The remuneration specified in the Mahatribal Recruitment 2017 is 15,000/- PM for TGT and PET and 20,000/- PM for PGT plus other benefits with regards to the grade and rank of the job profile the candidates is associated with.
The organization will be considering the eligibility of the candidates based on merit. The submission of application is important as the application will be assessed and evaluated by selection panel set up by the Tribal Development Department. The selection panel will shortlist eligible candidates who will be asked to come for interview where the selection of the candidates will be performed on the basis of merit and performance during interview. It is to be noted that the decision taken by the selection panel will be binding.
There is no information available for payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
The participants who are willing to apply for the posts mentioned in the official Mahatribal Recruitment 2017 are required to submit their application through offline mode. To make things less complicated, we have mentioned the directives on how to apply which is given below –
- The very first step for the candidates is to go to www.mahatribal.gov.in which is the official portal of Mahatribal Recruitment 2017 that is Tribal Development Department, Nashik.
- After the website loads, navigate to the Latest News section where the official advertisement is available for reference.
- Now the next step is to go to Registration Page where the aspirants will be asked to enter credentials such as Name, Contact Number, etc.
- Click on Register button to get a registration or application number for future reference.
- The participants must then click on Apply Online after which it will open the official application form.
- The candidates are required to fill up the complete application form with all true details.
- The candidates must make sure that canvassing in any form can cause rejection and termination and it can also cause legal action against the applicants.
- The next step is to scan passport sized photo and signature of the applicants and then upload it in the appropriate sector.
- Follow the same method for uploading documents and certificates validating claims made in the application form.
- Then click on Submit Button for final submission.
- The candidates must take a print of the application form and attach all other documents and then submit or post it at the address provided on the advertisement for which the link is available below.
As per the latest announcement made by the Mahatribal Recruitment 2017, here are the dates associated with the upcoming recruitment –
|Final Date for submission of Application Form||05th June 2017 at 17:00.|
Official advertisement – https://tribal.maharashtra.gov.in/Site/Upload/Images/Padbharti%20Advt001.pdf.