Mahatma Gandhi University Results 2017: UG and PG Examination Results
Mahatma Gandhi University Results 2017 (MG University) has been declared for the sourses such as BCA, MCA, BA, MBA, BSC, PGDCA, DIRT, PG DMLT, DMLT, M.Com, B.Com, to name a few. Mahatma Gandhi University Academics and now they have declared the Results for the courses. There has been a recent glitch on the website of Mahatma Gandhi University http://mgu.ac.in/. For which many of the applicants face many problems while logging in for knowing their results for two or more hours. This given exam was conducted in many examination halls and venues in the year 2017. Many lakhs of students were notified that there are only 200 seats for getting admissions for the course of D.P.Ed in Mahatma Gandhi University. This University is considered to be amongst oldest Universities or schools in India who teach Physical Education. The following article must be read if you need to know how can you get your results and check for being successful or not.
Check Here – Mahatma Gandhi University Time Tables 2017
Notification about Mahatma Gandhi University Results:
Name of the Organization: Mahatma Gandhi University
Courses: UG and PG courses
Mahatma Gandhi University Division of Marks:
|Percentage scored||Grade Assigned||Grade Point to the theory||Remarks|
|50%||A||6||Higher second class|
|Less than 40%||F||–||Fail|
How to download Mahatma Gandhi University Results:
According to notice by MG University steps has been given,
- Open http://mgu.ac.in/
- On web portal one is needed to navigate the tab which says “Examination” >> Exam Results Click on that
- It will Navigate to results page – http://results.mgu.ac.in/result.php
- The results links will appear…and then you have to click on course name you are looking for.
- Then on the second link name and the roll number will be needed to be input and then next or submit should be clicked.
- The result shall be downloaded.