Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017
The Online applications are invited from eligible candidates as per the Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 Notification. Interested candidates also have to pay the fee for the TET, being held on 22nd July, 2017. First, Go through the below listed application procedure and additional details , collected by our professional web site team for your benefit.
The MHTET qualification is a minimum essential to secure teaching posts in primary and middle or elementary schools in Maharashtra. Apply before the last date and prepare from the prescribed syllabus topics in a planned manner. Secure a responsible post with a rewarding salary. Good luck for your qualification in TET 2017-18.
The details of the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)is tabulated below:
|Sl. No||Exam Name||Age Limits||Remarks|
|1||Maharashtra TET 2017-18||18 years or above||Reservation Rules Of Government Are Applied|
Primary Teachers For Class I to V
- Senior Secondary or Equivalent education with 45% to 50% marks, and
- 2 – year diploma in Elementary education or its equivalent OR 4 year B. El. Ed.
Elementary Teachers For Class VI to VIII
- Graduation degree from recognised college with 45% to 50% marks, and
- 2 – year diploma in Elementary education or 1 year B Ed. OR
Senior Secondary or equivalent with 50% marks and 4 year B. El. Ed.
Written Exam Pattern:
- MH TET has two papers – Paper I and Paper II with objective type questions.
- Each paper will have 150 multiple choice questions for a total of 150 marks.
- The duration of the entrance exam will be for 1 and half hours or 90 minutes.
- Minimum cut off marks are applied to select qualifiers for teacher posts.
The following application fees is listed for the Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 –
|Category||Paper I or Paper 2||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs 500/-||Rs 800/-|
|SC, ST, Differently- Abled People||Rs 250/-||Rs 400/-|
How to Apply:
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link https://mahatet.in//
- After that, Select the link ‘Activities’ from the top left corner of home page.
- Click the ‘Register New’ link and go through all the official terms and instructions.
- Fill in the details of registration form by typing details or choosing from the options.
- Upload the passport size photo and signature scans in the specified formats.
- On successful completion, You receive registration number/ID and password.
- Login with registration details, and verify the filled in application form.
- Finally, Take a print out of the submitted application form for personal reference.
The following dates are significant for submitting the Maharashtra TET Application Form
|Last Date Of Online Submission of TET Application Form||30th June, 2017|
|Issue Date Of TET Admit Cards||10th July, 2017|
|Date Of Maharashtra TET examination||22nd July, 2017|
|Results Declaration||September, 2017|
Have a look on
|Maharashtra Police Recruitment||Maharashtra SCI Recruitment|
|Maharashtra Police Syllabus||Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment|