Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2017:
Job seekers in the Medical field who are looking forward for a job can now make their careers through Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment released by Government of Maharashtra Public Health Department. There are several vacancies available for the post of Medical Officer (Group A). Eligible aspirants can apply through offline mode are welcome for direct recruitment by selection in Jalna, Parbhani, Aurangabad, Hingoli, Beed, Osmanabad, Latur, Nanded, Akola, Buldhana, Yavatmal, Amravati, Washim, Wardha, Nagpur and others. So, don’t wait and grab this opportunity to shape your career. All you need to do is fill an application form against Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment. It is important that the candidates apply the importance of filling the application form correctly in order to get this post. Get through this page and learn all about the required qualification, Age limitation, Salary Structure, Application Fee, Process of recruitment, process of downloading the application form, important notifications, due dates and other notes.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Vacancy Job Details:
Officials of Maharashtra Public Health Department had released the notification for the Medical Officer (Group A) Jobs candidates who had interest to take place in Maharashtra Public Health Department have a look.
Post – Medical Officer (Group A)
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
Applicants who are looking forward at applying for the positions should make sure to download the application form from the official website submit it before the due date mentioned below. Eligible applicants, who are willing to opt for Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment can learn all about applying and process details from below section of this page. Read everything carefully as it keeps utmost importance for a candidate to submit a duly filled form in order to make it to the position for Medical Officer (Group A).
The selected candidates will be posted to other districts including Parbhani, Hingoli, Aurangabad, Latur, Jalna, Beed, Amravati, Akola, Buldhana, Washim, Wardha, Yavatmal, Nagpur, Bhandara, Osmanabad, Nanded, Gondia, Thane, Raigad, Mumbai, Palghar, Mumbai Suburban, Gadchiroli Nashik, Chandrapur, Ahmednagar, Nandurbar, Dhule, Jalgaon, Pune, Satara, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Ratnagiri, and Sindhudurg depending on the requirement.
For Medical Officer (MBBS), it is important for the candidates to possess a degree in MBBS from a statutory University or other qualification mentioned in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
For Medical Officer (Specialist), candidates should possess a Postgraduate Degree or Diploma of a Statutory University in General Surgery, Pediatrics or General Medicine, Gynecology or Anesthesia or Ophthalmology or Psychiatry or Biology or Radiology, etc. in as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Aspirants with such degrees should apply for the posts.
Maharashtra Health Department Age Limitation:
- Applicants should make sure that their age falls under the mentioned age criteria before applying for the posts. The age limit of the aspirants should be 38 years. Candidates from a reserved category would be given relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- On the other hand, the upper age limit can be relaxed up to 5 years for candidates who are already in the Government medical services as Bonded/Permanent/ Adhoc.
Candidates can rest assured that they will get an attractive salary package after being selected with other allowances. The selected applicants will be provided with a consolidated amount of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- along with others allowances. It will be better for the candidates to fill the form as soon as possible in order to avoid issues later. Log on to the official website of Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment and fill the application form carefully.
Method of Recruitment:
- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of the Merit in qualifying Examination and experience.
- Preference will be given to Diploma Holders and Post Graduate Degree holder candidates.
- Candidates who belong to Open Category will have to pay Rs.500/-
- Applicants from the Reserved Category will pay Rs.300/-
- Applicants should make the payment of the fees through Demand Draft of the Nationalized Bank.
- The DD should be sent in the name of “The Director, Health Services, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
How to Apply:
- When it comes to filling up the form for a post in Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment, the candidates must first log in to the official website which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on “Careers” section on the homepage and hit the link.
- You will be directed to a new page with several advertisements. Select the “Advertisement for Post of Medical Officer Group A” link.
- Go through the notification thoroughly and download the application form.
- The application must be duly filled with complete and correct information as prompted by the organization.
- After filling up the application form correctly, read it again for confirmation.
- Enclose the application form in an envelope with the relevant documents requested in a decent way and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
- Make sure to seal the envelope properly and super scribed with Name of the post.
Director, Directorate of Health Services, 4th floor,
Arogya Bhava, St George Hospital
Campus, P.D. Melo Road, Mumbai – 400001
Closing Date for applying for above posts is : 20-09-2017
Official Website – arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Official Notification – Click Here