Maharashtra Police Syllabus 2017
The Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 advertisement was released few weeks back where thousands of people had already applied. The Maharashtra Police Syllabus is now live on the official website of the host organization. According to the notification, there is a huge vacancy for the post of Constables in various locations and at various grades and levels. Now that the application forms are closed and the recruitment is about to begin, the candidates must be well prepared for Prelims and Mains Examination which will be conducted with objective type questions. The Maharashtra Police Syllabus for the same has been provided in this notification so that those participants who had applied for the recruitment can refer it and prepare accordingly.
Maharashtra Police Syllabus:
The Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 for the post of Constable is about to be initiated. The Syllabus for the same is as followed –
- General Knowledge
- General English
- General Studies and Current Affairs
- Numerical Ability
Check Now – Maharashtra Police Recruitment
Given are all the topics as per Maharashtra Police Syllabus –
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Number System
- Data Interpretation
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Ratio and Proportions
- Data Sufficiency
- HCF and LCM
- Decimal and Fractions, etc.
- General Studies:
- Indian Polity and Governance
- History of India and the World
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Constitution
- Cultural Heritage
- Space and IT
- About India
- Science and Technology, etc.
- Spotting Errors
- Vocabulary Test
- Common Errors
- Spelling Test
- Deriving Conclusion from passages
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Double synonyms
- Reconstruction of Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph
- Direct and indirect Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- One Word Substitution
- Passage Completion, etc.
- Current Affairs – International and National
- Current Issues
- General Science
- Indian Economics
- Indian Geography
- Maharashtra Economic Scene
- Indian Culture and Heritage
- History of India
- Science and Technological Developments in India
- History of Maharashtra
- Polity and Indian Constitution, etc.
Apply Now – Government Jobs in Maharashtra
Procedure to download Maharashtra Police Syllabus:
The aspirants who want to download the Syllabus must follow the given procedure in order to download the same properly.
- Firstly, go to www.mahapolice.gov.in which is the official site of Maharashtra Police.
- The second step is to select the Syllabus link on the homepage of the website.
- The next step is to go through the complete syllabus as stated on the official website and then hit the Download button to download the same.
- Instead, the aspirants looking forward for Maharashtra Police Syllabus can save the given syllabus on this notification.
- After downloading the given syllabus, one must refer any of the reference books that are available in the market which could be all-in-one or different for each of the five subjects on which the questions will be asked during the Prelims and Mains Examination.
Maharashtra Police Exam Pattern 2017:
The upcoming recruitment to be conducted by the Maharashtra Police will be undertaken in three rounds that is or Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and then Personal Interview.
The total marks for all the rounds stated above is 550 i.e. 100 Marks for Pre, 400 Marks for Mains, and 50 Marks for Interview.
Examination Pattern for Prelims:
The candidates will have to go through two papers during Prelims that is –
- General Studies – Paper I
- Nature Conservation and Generation Science – Pattern II.
After clearing the Prelims and Mains examination, the selection committee will sort the suitable candidates and then the selected aspirants will be promoted to Interview where the final selection will be done.