Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of Sub Inspector
The Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 advert is available for downlaods. According to the latest advert bearing advt no 46/2017, the organization has called upon applicants to apply for the job profile of Sub Inspector. The given notification consists of job description with detailed information on eligibility criteria, etc. This particular advertisement also furnishes an uncanny and easy how to apply procedure with the help of which, the job seekers can apply hassle-free. Also, the last date as quoted by the organization is 04th July 2017.
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Details –
Given are the openings available –
|Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||322 Nos|
Required Qualifications –
The aspirants who want to apply for the said position must have secured Degree in any any discipline from a recognized institution and must have acquired good academic records.
Age limit –
The age limit as prescribed by the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 is between 18 to 35 years as on the date of receipt of application form. Maharashtra Police Department has also provide sufficient information on the relaxation period that is provided for the participants under reserved categories for which, the relaxation will be as per the norms.
Salary Structure –
The candidates selected as Sub Inspector by the Maharashtra Police will get the salary of 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus grade pay of 4,300/-. The participants will be entitled to receive allowances permissible.
Selection Process –
The selection of the candidates depends on the selection procedure which comprises of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and finally the personal interview. Every participants will be entitled to undergo the selection procedure where with each progressing round, suitable candidates will be selected for promoted for further round. The Interview will be the final round where the committee will shortlist candidates based on the number of vacancies available.
Application Fee –
Note that the candidates interested in filling and submitting their application form must also submit the said amount as application fee which 373 for OBC and General category and 273 for others. The fees can be paid via the online payment gateway provided on the website or through challan deposited in any branch of SBI or at Nagrik Suvidha Kendra.
How to Apply –
After referring this notification, some of the candidates will get interested to apply, however, it is essential to know the proper application procedure before proceeding. For all those who are interested, given is the application procedure –
- Go to www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Then, search for the Advt No. 46/2017 and then refer the same for complete information about the openings.
- Then, click on New User Registration and fill up the form and submit the details to generate registration number.
- Use the received credentials to login and then fill up the entire application form with true and correct details without fail or else the application will be rejected.
- Ensure it is completely filled and all the documents and credentials are attached properly.
- Then, click on Pay Now to make the application fee payment.
- Refer the official advert for payment through challan.
Important Dates –
|Final Date for Application Submission||04th July 2017|
|Date of Written Examinations||Aug/Sept 2017|
Important Links –
Check some imp links
|Maharashtra Police Syllabus||Free Job Updates|
|Government Jobs in Maharashtra||Private Jobs|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Police Department has released a notification to recruit candidates for 104 Posts of which include Sub Inspector and many other jobs. Eligible candidates are suggested to visit the official website and apply for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. Visit the official website www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in and apply on or before May 05, 2017. Complete details such as age limit, Eligibility, selection procedure, salary structure, educational qualification, Category wise post, Exam Pattern, Results, how to apply etc. Check all details in the below page.
Interested candidates should pass 10th class from the Higher Secondary School from the recognized board. Check out the official notification to get complete details.
Minimum Age Limit: 24 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 40 Yrs.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the desired job in the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to arrange a set of Xerox copies of original documents, valid Email ID & Password and recent passport size photograph.
- Visit the Official website @ “https://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in/”.
- Press “career” tab and select the desired post to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017.
- Choose “Announcements” tab to get registered “Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017” tab.
- Soon after entering valid details pay the application fee and click on submit tab.
- Challan receipt will be generated on your monitor.
- Save and take a print out of the Challan recipient on your screen.
- Upload all the necessary documents listed on the advertisement along with the attestation of signature attested recent passport size photograph.
- Click on “Submit” button soon after cross-checking the final document.
- Save and download it on your screen for further correspondence.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Last Date: 05-05-2017
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are waiting for the release of the job notifications from the Maharashtra State in the Department of Police can visit the official website as the Maharashtra Police has released the official notification for the Recruitment of the candidates in various departments. Hence eligible candidates are requested to visit official page to get details about the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. Aspirants should keep in mind that the submission of Maharashtra Police vacancies should be done on or before March 17th 2017. As it is the last date of sending the submitted application to the Maharashtra Police. The Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Salary Structure, No of Vacancies, Job Description, Selection Procedure, Last Date, and other details necessary for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 are listed in the below article for the reader’s comfort. Visit official website or careersplus site for more details about latest vacancies.
Details of Maharashtra Police Department Recruitment Board 2017:
Name of Conducting Authority: Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board
Name of Post: Constable, Driver, Sipahi, Jail Police Constable
Number of Vacancies: 1639 Posts
Application Status: Available
Admit Card Release Date: Within 15th Day before Exam Date
Mode of Application: Apply Online
Official Portal: www.mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Starting Date of Online Application – 24-02-2017||Open Category- Rs.350/-|
|Last Date for Online Application – 17-03-2017||Reserve Category- Rs.200/-|
|Last Date for Fee Payment – 1-03-2017 (Through SBI)||The fee can be paid through SBI Challan /CSC or other online payment mode. For portal charges, candidates may refer to the official notification.|
|Maharashtra||Age Relaxation: As per rules (As on 31-03-2017)
The candidate’s age should be 18-28 years.
Aspirants who wish to apply for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 should complete their Intermediate or equivalent education from the recognized institution with IASC. IASC is expanded as Indian Army Special Certificate of Education. More details about the educational qualifications can be obtained from the official website or Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification.
Check Here – Government Jobs in Maharashtra
Maharashtra Police Jobs selection 2017 will be based on the written test.
- General Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 50/-
Payment for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 can be done through online or offline mode.
Application Procedure for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants willing to apply for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 should visit official website at www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Search for the “Interface” tab on the menu bar of the home page to view Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 PDF.
- Click on “Recruitment” tab available on the homepage.
- Fresh page will open with the desired link click on “Police Constable Recruitment- 2017” link to download the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 PDF.
- Register into the webpage by entering all the valid details in the marked fields and then click on log in tab.
- The desired page will pop-up so save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Application Start Date: 24-02-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-03-2017
Last Date to Apply Off Line: 21-03-2017.
Official Website – http://www.mahapolice.gov.in/
Apply Online At – https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification – http://www.mahapolice.gov.in/mahapolice/jsp/temp/html/Mumbai%20Police%20Recruitment%20Advertisement%202017.pdf