Maharashtra PGH CET 2016:
The Maharashtra Government has declared the notification regarding the Maharashtra PGH CET 2016 for the admission of the Homeopathy graduates in different private or government colleges or institution. The entrance test will be held on 21st August 2016 to fill 336 seats in the different institution in Maharashtra. The admission for the homeopathy colleges will be done on the basis of merit list. The PGH CET Maharashtra 2016 objective and the mode of the examination is online.
Name Of The Organization: Commissioner of State CET CELL,
Name of The exam: Maharashtra PGH CET 2016
Date Of The Exam: 21-08-16
Official Website: http://www.mahacet.org/cetcell/
The interested candidates can submit their application forms from 15 July 2016 to 30th July 2016. For all the further details like eligibility criteria, application procedure, steps to download admit cards, exam pattern, important dates please check the official site of the Commissioner of State CET CELL and we also tried to explain the maximum points here.
Maharashtra PGH CET Eligibility Criteria:
- B.H.M.S. or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act after completing one year compulsory rotating internship.
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and surgery or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act after undergoing a course of study of not less than 2 years duration (Graded B.H.M.S. degree)
- A candidate can appear for PGH-CET-2016 who has completed one year compulsory internship on or before commencement of first round/ 30th Sep. 2016.
Non- Eligible candidates:
- Candidates who are not able to finish internship on or before 30th Sep. 2016
- Candidates who are registered for PG Degree but not completed the terms.
How to Apply for the Maharashtra PGH CET 2016:
Before you go for the Apply online section some required prerequisites are there. They are
- You should have an valid and active e-mail id and a mobile number.
- Be prepare for the application fee procedure.
- Scan your signature and the photo according to the instruction given specified by the authority
Size : 20 – 50 KB
Dimension: 200×230 pixels
Size: 10 – 20 KB
Dimension: 14×60 pixels
Now if you are done with all these steps you can go for the application section. The steps for online application of Maharashtra 2016 PGH CET:
- In the official website click the required link
- A new will page will open then register yourself.
- There is a option for the applicants that if they are unable to complete application form submission in one go they can save the how much they filled by clicking the “Save and Next” button and later on again they can start from that place but they should check again their inputted information
- Applicants should remain careful when filling the form and then only they press the button Final Submission as after that there is no chance of changing anything in the application form
- Be careful about the spelling of each thing as wrong spelling can make them disqualify for the exam.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the s Guidelines
- Preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- If required modify the information
- Click on ‘Submit’ button. And go for the payment option.
All the candidates have to pay an non-refundable amount of Rs 2500/- through the payment gateway followed after submitting the application form. Aspirants can pay by using debit/ credit card or by net banking.
After successful submission of the amount an e-receipt will generate and the candidates are requested to take a print out of the receipt for the future need.
How to Download Admit Card:
After getting the notification for downloading Admit card in your e-mail candidates has to visit the official site to download the admit card.
- The candidates have to tap the relevant link to download the admit card
- Enter the registration / Roll number
- Also enter the date of birth / Password
- Click the download admit card button
- Download the card and take a print out of it
Paste the same photograph you have scanned for the application form inte admit card and also carry a original photo identity proof in the exam center with your admit card.
Selection is based on online test of three hour duration based on the respective year syllabus of BHMS Course of CCH. The medium of the test is English and it is an objective type test based on MCQs. The Exam Pattern is mentioned here:
|Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy||25|
|Homoeopathic Materia Medica||25|
|Medicine (Gen- Medicine, Pediatrics, Psych.||35|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||20|
|Surgery (Gen Surgery, ENT, Opth. Orthopedic)||20|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||15|
Total Marks allotted is 250. And the candidates have follow all the rules and regulation mentioned in the online examination of PGH.
|S. No.||Important events||Date|
|1.||Online Registration & filling Application form.||15/07/2016 to 30/07/16|
|2.||Issue of Admit Cards (Online)||16th August to 21st August 2016|
|3.||Examination Date||21st August|
|4.||Centre of examination||Will be mentioned in the Admit Card|
|5.||Display of Question paper (Online)||23rd august ‘16|
|6.||Display of Answer Responses of Candidates
with Answer key
|25th August 20 16|
|7.||Online submission of objections on Question Paper/
|23rd – 27th August 2016|
|8.||Last Date of Submission of Application form for Verification of Marks to CET CELL||1st sept 2016|
|9.||Merit List Declaration and Mark Sheet Downloading||9th sept 2016|
- Applicants are requested to submit the exam form before the last to avoid any time of obstacles like net connection problem, current problem, payment integration problem.
- If applicants are not able to submit the form on and before the last date then the authority is not responsible for that
- Applicant is considered as liable for any information he/she has given in the form
- If any any information mentioned in the application form found wrong then He/she will be prosecuted from the exam
- There is only two center of exam Mumbai and Aurangabad and no change in the choice of center will be entertained after the submission of the form finally
- Main official Website : http://www.mahacet.org/cetcell/
- For registration: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/ayushpgtjul16/
- To check the procedure to apply http://ibps.sifyitest.com/ayushpgtjul16/howtoapply.php