MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017: Apply Online Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Posts
The MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 invites contestants to undergo recruitment selection procedure for the vacant posts of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer where the overall openings are 650 seats. Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd, the organization behind the vacant positions will undertake the recruitment operations and select the candidates based on their requirements of traits in the candidates. The contestants must be willing to work with the firm and must score extra-ordinarily in order to grab the attention of the recruiters and therefore increase the chance of selection. The application forms are available on the official portal for which the link is below. The final date of submission of application form is 07th November 2016.
With respect to the notification published by the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017, the following are the vacancies for which the organization will be conducting recruitments –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies||Salary Structure|
|Assistant Engineer||400 seats||19,110/- + 840/- to 23,310/- + 885/- to 46,320/-.|
|Junior Engineer||250 seats||14.500/- + 650/- to 17,750/- + 675/- to 24,500/- + 710/- to 40,120/-.|
The above given count of total seats are bifurcated into different categories like General / SC / ST / OBC / Women Candidates.
The contestants must acquire the minimum qualifications mentioned in the official advertisement that is MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 –
- Junior Engineer
The candidates enrolling under this position must have qualified Certification of Diploma of Teaching or Diploma of Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer
The aspirants under this position must have completed Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering.
The aspirants must satisfy the age limit proposed by the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 and note that any candidate above the age limit will not be entertained.
The organization will also provided aspirants with relaxation period for the categories of OBC, SC, ST, and other reserved categories as per approved by the organization.
The MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 advertisement has provided details on the selection process adopted by the organization in order to shortlist candidates for the vacant positions of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer.
The selection of the aspirants depends on the Written test and/or Personal Interview where the former involves attending the objective based question paper and scoring above the cut off scores in order to be promoted to the Personal Interview Round. The Interview will be taken by the selection panel comprising of recruiters from Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd and they will shortlist the most eligible candidates as per their parameters.
The organization may or may not levy application fee on the candidates for which more information is available on the official advertisement. The link is given below.
How to Apply:
We have compiled the instructions to follow in order to apply for any of the vacant positions prescribed in the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017. The candidates must ensure that no information in false and the complete application is being submitted as in case these both conditions are not met, the form will be directly rejected.
- The aspirers must go to the official website of Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. that is www.mahagenco.in.
- Once on the homepage of the website, navigate and click on to the Careers link on the navigation bar where all the recruitment notifications are posted.
- To refer the official advertisement, click on the appropriate link and go through it.
- After referring the notification, the next step is to hit the Apply Online link.
- The form will be shown on the computer screen where the aspirants will have to input all the relevant data keeping the above two conditions in mind.
- The candidates will be prompted to upload passport sized photo as scanned image on the application form along with the specimen to the applicant’s signature on the form.
- The aspirants are required to upload the required documents, if any.
- Once all the procedures are over, click on submit button for submission.
- The aspirants can take the printout of the duly filled application form for future references.
Below are the important dates associated with the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 –
|Final date for submission of form||07th November 2016|
The official notification MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 is available at https://www.mahagenco.in/img1/JE%20&%20AE%20Advt.publish%20on%20website.pdf ( Marathi ).
The official website – www.mahagenco.in
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016 – Directors Posts
Maharashtra State Electricity Board or (MSEB) is the second largest electricity generation utility in India after National Thermal Power Corporation in the year 1998. It is a state-owned electricity board which is operated within the state of Maharashtra in India. In Maharashtra mainly the electricity is produced from nonrenewable sources, using fossil fuels such as coal and Natural gas. It constitutes about 13% of the total electricity generation capacity in India. Maharashtra State Electricity Board was founded on June 20, 1960. Maharashtra holding company Limited is named as Maharashtra State Power Generation Company limited (MSPGCL). They have issued the following posts in the advertisement of Director (Project) and Director (Operation). Interested candidates can apply for the issued posts. They require highly eligible and talented candidates. Following advertisement contains all the information about the post mentioned.
Maharashtra State Power Generation Limited 2016 has issued the following advertisement which contains all the information about the posts which are mentioned. The mentioned posts are of Director (Project) and Director (Operation). Interested candidates must apply for the posts through official website. Candidate must follow the instructions such as how to apply, age limit, salary structure etc.
The notification Maharashtra State Power Generation Limited 2016 contains all the information about the posts. Candidates if get selected for the posts will be notified through SMS, Email or through any other official contact.
Following are the vacancy details issued by the MAHAGENCO recruitment area as follows:
|Sr.no.||Designation of posts|
Interested candidates can apply for the posts given in the advertisement.
Advertisement issued by the MAHAGENCO recruitment has mentioned the qualifications which are required by the company:
|Sr.no.||Designation of posts||Required qualification|
The following advertisement posted by the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016 has also given the information about the age limit for different post:
- The minimum age for the candidates who wish to apply for the mentioned posts is 45 years.
- And the maximum age mentioned for the candidates interested to apply for the posts is 60 years as on the last date of submission of application.
As per the announcement declared by the MAHAGENCO recruitment the selection of applicants mainly depends on the personel interview skills. Selection of the candidates also depends on the answering skills and other parameters issued by the company.
- Aspirants interested to apply for the posts must possess communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have management skills and must also have leadership quality with strong customer service orientations.
- Officers working in central and state government sector having all the expected qualification and experience will be considered for selection.
- The remuneration for the candidates on deputation from government/ PSU with normal rules of deputation applicable in such cases.
- The duration of the contract will be of three years with all terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
- Selected candidates will be shortlisted by the company will be called for the interview rounds and will be hired for the posts.
- Company will provide the accommodation to the selected candidates and if it fails to provide the accommodation then company will pay to the respective candidates.
- If they belong to private sector should be working in companies where the annual turnover is in excess of Rs. 100 crores.
- They must be working in private companies.
The following advertisement posted by the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016 had issued the salary structure for posts mentioned in the advertisement:
Candidates who will be selected for the posts will be called for the interview and their salary will be decided based on their qualification skills and experience.
How to Apply:
The Advertisement broadcasted by the MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016 are required to apply Online following the procedure given for all the post mentioned :
- Candidate can access the official website to fill the form www.mahagenco.in
- Candidate must fill the application form in the correct format and submit it before 16/08/2016.
- There are two parts of the form mentioned in the application.
- Candidates must submit all the qualification certificate and experience certificate with the application form.
- Passport size photo must be fixed at the right side of the form.
- The envelope containing application and all the other documents must be super script with the correct postal address.
The Chief General Manager (HR)
MSEBHCL, Prakashgad, 4th floor
Prof.Anant Kanekar Marg, Station Road
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051.
Tel.No.022- 26474211 Extn 3547
The date issued by the MAHAGENCO recruitment for the submission of the application form is listed below:
|Important date for the submission||16/08/2016|
- To link the official website of the MAHAGENCO recruitment 2016 www.mahagenco.in
- The official advertisement – Download MAHAGENCO Notification
- Candidate must submit their application form before the date 16/08/2016.
- Late applications will be rejected.
- Application must contain all the documents mentioned above.
- The applicant must verify the form before submitting.
- The envelope must contain proper address prescribed in the advertisement.