MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 – 2543 Upkendra Sahayyak (Substation Assistant) Posts
The MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 issued by Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd has brought new vacancies at the organization. The current open vacancies at the company are for Upkendra Sahayyak with total 2543 seats available for recruitment. The advertisement explains the criteria stated by the organization according to which the selection will be made. The eligibility criteria that is required qualifications and age limit is described in the following advertisement as well. The applications will be carefully curated by the officials and the performance at all rounds will be evaluated and final decision will be taken accounting the scores obtained in Test and Interview. The organization has propounded the deadline for submission of application as 06th February 2017 after which no other applications will be accepted.
MAHADISCOM Jobs Vacancy:
The given are the details on the open vacancies for which the recruitment is being scheduled –
|Designations||Number of Posts|
|Upkendra Sahayyak (Substation Assistant)||2,543 Nos|
The applicants who are gearing up to apply for the open vacancy of Upkendra Sahayyak must have cleared his/her 12th or HSC or equivalent and must have one courses in Electrician and Wireman of 2 years diploma obtained from NCVT or equivalent. The given qualifications must be met in order to be eligible.
Based on the details mentioned in the official MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017, the announcement has declared the age limitation as per which the minimum age to apply is 18 years and the upper limit is 27 years as on 20th August 2016. Further, the relaxation that is extension in the upper age limit will be provided by the candidates under reserved categories or who deserves it as per the discretion of the company.
As per the applicants will be shortlisted on contractual basis, the monthly salary differs each year for which the information is provided below –
- 1st Year – 9,000/- Monthly.
- 2nd Year – 10,000/- Monthly.
- 3rd Year – 11,000/- Monthly.
The application fee must be paid to complete the application procedure failing which the application will get discarded. The general and OBC category is liable to pay 400/- as application fee while those under SC / ST or other reserved categories pay 200/- as fee. Those under Ex-Servicemen or PWD category are not liable to pay anything to the organization. The payment must be paid through online portal using Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking or otherwise specified by the organization.
The methodology that will be deployed for selection of suitable candidates is an objective-based test and Interview. Both the rounds will be monitored by a team elected from within the organization that is recruitment panel. Participants will have to qualify the test first scoring minimum of 35% or otherwise stated. Further, they must perform well in the Interview round where the final decision will be taken by the recruitment panel. Decision taken by the panel will be binding.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are eager to apply for the advertised posts or those who are seeking for job sometimes make mistakes that result in direct disqualification and hence, we have assembled the list of steps to follow in order to apply correctly. The application procedure to be undertaken are as followed –
- Enter www.mahadiscom.in that is the official portal of Maharashtra State Electricty Distribution Company Ltd.
- Now click on the Notification bearing Advt. No. 7/2016 dated 30th July 2017.
- Go through the advertisement and then the instructions.
- Proceed to the Application Form and fill up the details as per instructed.
- The online application will contains various sections and fields that are meant to be completely filled. Check form asterisk “*” sign which signifies important details.
- After completing the application procedure, verify the application and then click on Save button.
- Note that any application if submitted with incomplete fields or any duplicate or forged details will result in direct rejection.
- Scan testimonials and documents enlisted along with scanned images of signature and applicant’s photo as per the dimensions mentioned on the advertisement.
- Click on Submit button.
- Retain a copy of application form for later use.
|Opening Date for Application Submission||21st January 2017|
|Final Date for Submission of Application||06th February 2017|
Official MAHADISCOM Recruitment Notification – http://www.mahadiscom.in/Corrigendum%207-2016.pdf
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 – Download Application Form And Apply Soon! – Director (Projects) vacancy in MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. i.e. MAHADISCOM is recruiting a Project Director. The MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 notification has been made public recently. Only eligible senior executives are invited to apply for this position. A contract or deputation is offered for 3 yrs. for new and currently employed senior executives respectively. The interested candidates from Government Service or Private Sector can go through the following details specifying official instructions, application and selection methods, qualification and experience requirements, salary, job requirements, official website links and important dates.
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd. (MSEDCL) is recruiting for above mentioned vacancy. The MSEB Holding Company invites only talented professionals seeking to make a career in power sector. Eligible candidates can apply by regular post submitting all necessary documents within August 16th of 2016. Those who are currently employed with PSUs or in Private Sector as Executives can also apply. Only prescribed application formats are acceptable for verification and subsequent selection. There is only one position of Project Director available in the Company.
Selection of candidates is done taking qualification, experience, and interview performance into consideration. The contract will be reviewed annually based on performance, and candidates receive HRA if accommodation is not available. Salary will be commensurate with PSU standards for similar positions. Company profile, notification, application and deputation forms can be downloaded at website. The official notification has been issued with the title ” ADVERTISEMENT NO MSEDCL 02/2016″ on 25th of July 2016.
The senior position mentioned above requires candidates with essential qualifications and experience to offer services in a professional atmosphere with impeccable integrity and leadership skills. The selected candidate has to report to senior administrators like Managing Director and Chairman. Appointee has to plan and manage large scale projects with application of in-depth knowledge. The job demands talent, communication ability, and skills in problem solving. Analytical skills have to be displayed with ability to handle customers in an effective manner. Candidate may be given accommodation by Company at concessional rent, if available.
The vacancy information for Projects Director position is given below, and is in accordance with specifications of MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 advertisement –
- For the position of Director (Projects), there is only one vacancy.
- For the position of Director (Projects), Engineering Graduates with 15 yrs. experience are being sought.
- For the position of Director (Projects), Private Sector Executives with Board – level experience are welcome.
- For the position of Director (Projects), the contract or deputation is for 3 Yrs. period.
There is only 1 vacancy for above post.
The position of Projects Director requires following qualification, experience, and key skills –
- Engineering Graduate with 15 yrs. experience. Minimum experience of 5 yrs. should be at position that is two levels below Directors’ Board.
- MBA or equivalent degree holders are preferred. Degree should be received from Management School with reputation.
- Private Sector Candidates should have worked in a Stock Exchange listed Company which has more than Rs. 100 crores annual turnover, and in a position that is one step below or equal to Board Level.
- All candidates require leadership, management and customer relationships skills with ability to implement large projects using effective communication, analysis, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Relaxation in qualification and experience is at the discretion of the Competent Authorities. Only deserving candidates will be considered for this provision.
Candidates seeking above positions should be between 45 yrs. and 60 yrs of age. The date of reckoning the minimum and maximum age limit is the last date of application submission.
The selection methodology for above vacancy is provided below:
- Applications and testimonial photocopies are verified for essential and eligible criteria.
- Candidates working for State/Centre/PSUs have to route their applications and deputation forms through proper channels with proper signatures.
- Short listed candidates will be tested, interviewed and appointments are given on contract or deputation basis, as applicable, at the discretion of the authorities.
Adequate compensation which is commensurate with salaries offered by PSUs of similar size is offered. Candidates can negotiate the pay, and those seeking deputation from PSUs and Govt. organizations will receive remuneration as per prescribed rules. HRA is given if accommodation is not available.
Application Fee :
Processing fee for applications has not been mentioned for above positions as per the instructions provided by MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply:
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 guidelines for application are listed below -:
- Only eligible candidates must apply by regular post in fixed format.
- Open the browser and visit official website at http://www.mahadiscom.com/
- Scroll down a little and click “More Announcements” link in blue color.
- Click the link with title “Advertisement for the post of Director (Projects), MSEDCL vide Advt No. 2/2016 (dtd.25/07/2016) “
- Click “Download” link on the newly opened page.
- Take printout or hard copy of downloaded notification with application form annexure.
- Provide all details and enclose photocopies of all required testimonials. Candidates have to enter all information including personal details, academics, training, experience, current emoluments, contact numbers, complete address, etc., Private Sector Executives have to provide additional information sought in the application form.
- The envelope has to be super scribed on top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR (PROJECTS) MSEDCL”, and sent to –
The Chief General Manager (HR)
MSEBHCL, Prakashgad, 4th floor
Prof.Anant Kanekar Marg, Station Road
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051
The MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 notifies eligible candidates of following dates-
|Date of Official Notification Release||25th July, 2016|
|Last Date for Receiving Applications||16th August, 2016|
The Link to official website of MAHADISCOM is at: http://www.mahadiscom.com
The download Link with detailed notification and application format annexure is at: Click here to Download Notification
- Applications have to submitted in prescribed format only.
- Testimonial copies have to be produced wherever necessary.
- Officers of State, Central, PSUs seeking deputation have to submit Part-B form.
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|