MAH MCA CET 2017 – Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus – Online Exam Date
MAH MCA CET 2017 brochure has been published online. Candidates are invited by the competent authority to submit online application forms for Maharashtra MCA Entrance Test 2017. Graduates with math skills should apply before the last date of 28th February, 2017. Go through the below provided details collected by our professional website team.
You have to score high marks in the MAH MCA CET 2017 to qualify for MCA admission in various participating institutes. The online test is competitive and we have useful details on this page for your benefit. Register soon and pay the processing fee to complete the application formalities.
The Maharashtra State CET 2017 will release the hall tickets online. So, stay in touch with these pages for future updates and avoid disappointment. Bookmark useful pages and visit periodically when you take a break during preparation study. Follow the below exam pattern to devise your study plan and get merit ranking in the MAH CET MCA 2017. Good luck and best wishes from our entire website team.
The MAH MCA CET 2017 score is valid for admission into following institutes –
|Sl. No.||Name Of Participating Institution/ College||CET Eligibility|
|1||Government Institutions That Offer MCA Course||Minimum 3 yr. Bachelor Degree + Math at 10+2 /Degree Level;
Direct Entry for 2nd Year – BCA – IT or CS
|2||Government Aided Institutions That Offer MCA Course|
|3||All University Departments That Offer MCA Course|
|4||University Managed Institutes Which Offer MCA Course|
|5||Un-aided MCA Institutes That Are Covered By Govt. Act|
MAH MCA CET 2017 Examination For MCA Course:
The following details of MAH MCA CET 2017 can be noted by interested aspirants
Examination Name: MAH MCA CET 2017
Type Of Examination: State-Wide Online Exam
Exam Centres: Select Cities and Venues in Maharashtra
Examiner: Commissioner, State CET Cell
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria:
Indian nationals with 3 year bachelor’s degrees with mathematics as study subject in intermediate or graduate level are eligible for MAH MCA CET 2017. The aspirants require 50% marks as aggregate in graduation from a recognised university. Backward classes and people with disabilities require only 45% as graduation marks. Direct second year admission requires a valid BCA degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
Go through the below listed examination pattern, syllabus, marking scheme, and other instructions for MAH MCA CET 2017 –
- The CET will be conducted by the authorities only in the online mode.
- The exam has multiple choice objective questions with 1 negative mark for wrong answers.
- There will be two online papers covering General Aptitude and Computer Concepts.
- The test duration is for 90 minutes for a total of 200 marks.
- The question papers will be set only in English language.
- The corrected scores are made equivalent for difficulty using the score distributions.
- Total test scores and topic-wise scores are displayed up to 2 decimal digits.
|Sl. No.||Topics||Total Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks||Total Test Duration||Remarks|
|1||General Aptitude – GA||25||4||100||90 minutes /
1 hr. 30 min.
Remark – 180 minutes total
|No Extra time;
0 marks for unanswered questions
|2||Computer Concepts – CC||25||4||100|
MAH MCA CET Syllabus:
Part I : General Aptitude –
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension, Vocabulary, Verbal Ability
- 12th Standard Level High School Math: Algebra, Coordinate, Geometry, Differential Equations, Trigonometry, Probability and Statistics, Arithmetic, Basic Set Theory and Functions, and Mensuration
Part II: Computer Concepts –
Computer Basics, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, Programming Languages, and Operating Systems.
How To Apply MAH MCA CET 2017:
- First you have to open the official website at the link -www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Next, Click the “M. C. A. 2017” link under the Post Graduate Programmes list on the right side of the home page.
- Use the links on the newly opened page to read the information brochure.
- After ensuring eligibility, You can register at one go or return next day with scans of photo and signature and fee payment resources.
- Fill in all the details of the application form, upload the scans, and validate the details.
- Verify the completed application form with final preview option.
- After you are satisfied, click the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ link to complete the submission.
- Make sure you pay the required processing fee using online payment gateway.
- Finally, take print out of the e-receipt and completed application form for reference.
The Maharashtra MCA CET 2017 notice specifies the following significant dates
|Release Date Of Official Notification||6th February, 2017|
|Closing Date For Online Registration||28th February, 2017|
|Start Date For Hall Ticket Issue||10th March, 2017|
|Last Date For Hall Ticket Issue||19th March, 2017|
|Date Of Online MCA CET 2017||19th March, 2017|
|Release Date Of Results||27th March, 2017 At 5 PM|
The link to official website of Maharashtra Technical Education Directorate is at: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
The links to the official notification and online registration process are at: http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2017/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx?did=842