L&T Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – IIT/NIT Scholarships For Civil, Mechanical, And Electrical Engineers – L&T Jobs 2017 – www.lntecc.com
L&T offers scholarships for M. Tech programmes as part of its Build India initiative. Engineering graduates from the above mentioned streams can apply online according to the L&T recruitment through GATE 2017 notification. GATE 2017 qualification is mandatory along with academic excellence. Age limit relaxations and reservations are offered as per Government directives to deserving candidates. Selection is done on the basis of written aptitude test and interviews conducted jointly by L&T and IIT/NITs. Candidates also require medical fitness and good eyesight. Selected candidates receive sponsorship, tuition fee and monthly stipend for the duration of their Master’s programme. On successful completion of MTech, Candidates are absorbed into L&T in a suitable position. Candidates have the opportunity to apply and modify the online applications before the last date.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The details for the L&T Scholarship are listed in the following table –
|1||Civil||First Class 60% in BE or BTech OR CGPA of 6.75 ;
|Sponsorship + Tuition Fee +
Rs 9000 monthly
|23 years as of July 1|
The above mentioned academic requirements are minimum for eligibility . Additional details are mentioned below :
- Candidates require a minimum of 60% marks starting from School till Graduation.
- Equivalent CGPA score has to be 6.5 on a scale of 10 for 10th and 12 Standards.
- Equivalent CGPA score has to be 6.75 on a scale of 10 for Engineering graduation.
- Degrees have to be issued by recognised bodies only.
- Minimum height and weight of candidates has to be : 160 cm. and 50 kg.
- Eye vision has to be less than ±5.0 dioptres in power while wearing glasses.
As per L&T Recruitment Through GATE 2017 advertisement, the following age limits are listed:
- The upper age limit for candidates is 23 years.
- The date of reckoning the maximum age limit is 1st of July.
- Candidates from reservation categories receive appropriate relaxations in upper age limit.
The L&T Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification specifies the following selection process:
- Applications submitted before last date are accepted and verified.
- Applications are verified for correctness, completion, and eligibility.
- Candidates have to ensure eligibility by appearing in the GATE examination.
- Candidates who qualify in GATE 2017 are considered for the next stage of selection.
- A short list of candidates is prepared based on academic merit and GATE scores.
- Reservation rules and relaxations in terms of age limits are also applied.
- L&T Construction coordinates with IITs and NITs and conducts written aptitude test and interview.
- Short listed candidates have to appear for the written exam and interview.
- The candidates have to pass in both the written test and the interview.
- The final selection of candidates is based on the medical fitness of the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who wear glasses should also have specified eye vision to be considered for posting.
- Selected candidates receive scholarship for MTech provided they execute an undertaking for 3 lakh rupees.
- Absorption into L&T is done after the completion of MTech
- The employed candidates have to offer services for a period of 5 years.
- The selection procedure is at the complete discretion of L&T authorities.
The pay structure and scholarship details are listed below in accordance with the L&T recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement –
- Candidates receive a sponsorship and the tuition fee for the respective NIT or IIT.
- Candidates also receive monthly stipend of Rs 9000
- Candidates may be employed permanently on successful completion of the 24 month course in accordance with Company rules.
- Employees receive an annual CTC of Rs 5 lakhs as total emoluments.
There is no application processing fee according to the L&T recruitment through GATE 2017 Notification.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in L&T Scholarships can apply using this method –
- Qualified candidates can apply using the online mode.
- GATE scores, admit card, and registration number have to be kept ready.
- Open the following link in the browser for official website -http://www.lntecc.com/home.html
- Click the Careers menu item and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click the link with the following text – ‘Apply Online’
- The login page is opened in a new window.
- Application procedure has 4 steps – registration, profile creation, application, and intimation.
- Registered users can login using their user id and password.
- New users have to first register by clicking the ‘Click here to register’ link.
- Applicants have to submit their email and mobile phone details for registering afresh.
- After registration, profile has to be created and application has to be filled completely.
- Candidates have to submit personal, educational and marks details in the application.
- GATE scores and registration number should also be entered in the respective fields.
- The details have to be verified for correctness and completion and the application must be submitted.
- A unique registration number is generated after submission of the application.
- The registration number has to be retained by the applicants for future use.
- Candidates can modify the application before last date using their reference number, Date of Birth and email id.
According to the L&T recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, The following tabulated dates are noteworthy –
|Dates For GATE 2017 Application||September – October, 2016|
|Start Date For L&T Online Application||September, 2016|
|Closing Date For L&T Online Application||April, 2017|
The links to the official websites of L&T India are at : http://www.larsentoubro.com/
The links to the online application process and login page are at: