UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 – 9857 Teacher Posts
Guys its golden opportunity if you are looking for a job in LT Grade Teacher Recruitment for the best career in Government organization from the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Educational Service Selection Board (UPSESSB). There are nearly 9857 posts who called for Licentiate Teacher Posts.There are many opportunities for the candidates to settle in cool jobs such as Educational Institutions. Except during the examination period teaching field is cool with enough updates on the latest information and current trends in the society. Holidays are other assets to the teaching professionals.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 can register online at official website or from careersplus website till 2017, 26th January. Kindly have a look on the details of the LT Grade Teacher Recruitment such as Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Important Dates and Important Note listed below.
UP LT Grade Teacher Jobs Vacancy:
Officials of Uttar Pradesh had released the notification for the Licentiate Teacher posts candidates who had interest to take place in Govt jobs have a look on Notification.
Aspirants applying for the LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 should complete Diploma, B. Ed, BT from any of the recognized University or Institution. Computers candidate should pass B.Tech, any Degree with Computer Science as background such as BCA, BBA from reputed Universities.
According to official Notification candidates age limit should be more than 18 Years.
LT Grade Teacher Post Application Fee:
Candidates who are willing to apply for the LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 should send the application fee amount in favor of “Combined Education Director” through Demand Draft of District, Circle or Zone from the location of application of candidates. The fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 100/- and Rs. 40/- for ST/SC candidates.
The Pay Scale for LT Grade Teacher recruited candidate starts from Rs. 9300 and Maximum of Rs. 34800 along with Rs. 4600/- as Grade Pay and in addition other allowances are added advantage provided by the UP Govt.
LT Grade Selection Procedure:
Filling of LT Grade Teacher Online Application is no more tough job as careerplus experts support to fill the application easy.
- Contenders are advised to visit the official website of LT Grade Teacher Recruitment at www.upseat.in
- Click on the UP LT Teacher Vacancy notification tab on the home page.
- Candidates should kindly check all the conditions listed in the webpage.
- Click on the “Apply” tab to fill the application online.
- Aspirants are requested to fill all the necessary details stated by the LT Grade Teacher Recruitment board without any mistakes or re-writes.
- Payment for the 2017 LT Grade Teacher post should be through application fee.
- Attest recent passport size photograph of the candidate along with the signature.
- Aspirants should re-check the details listed while filing the application form and click on “Submit” tab.
- Kindly make a note of the Registration ID, Password for further use on successful submission of the application.
- Printout of the application is support for the candidates for future correspondence.
Candidates should remember the starting, closing dates of online registration along with the last date for payment fee. Here are the details in tabular format for further reference.
The candidates willing to apply for the LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 can check the official link or careersplus website for full-fledged information about the job. LT Grade Teacher Recruitment .
|State Govt Jobs|