LPSC Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the position of Scientists/Engineers
The Liquid Propulsions Systems Centre works under ISRO. As per the latest LPSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement having Advt No. LPSC/04/2016 posted by the organization on its website, the candidates can apply for the vacant position of Scientist.Engineers with total number of openings available is 02 No’s. The organization has listed the selection process on its official advertisement as per which, the candidates will have to go through the Interview round where the selection committee set up by the LPSC will decide the most suitable candidates concerning with the prerequisites and eligibility criteria mentioned in the notice. The application can check if they are eligible or not and then can follow the given instructions to apply for the vacant posts. the applications fare available on its official website which must be submitted before the due date of 26th December 2016.
LPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The following are the job titles for which the LPSC Recruitment 2017 has invited candidates to apply –
|Designation||Post Number||Number of Vacancies|
The name of the position is Scientists/Engineer. Following are the qualification prerequisites –
- 656 – The participants must have secured B.E. or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering along with M.Tech or M.E. in Machine Design.
- 657 -The contestants must be B.Tech or B.E. in Chemical Engineer.
The upper age limit as described in the LPSC Recruitment 2017 is 35 Years exceeding which no applicants will be entertained.
The contestants under reserved categories such as Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes and others will be eligible to receive relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
The Salary Structure for the post of Scientist/Engineer as mentioned in the LPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is 56,100/- per month fixed salary/ The participants will also get allowances permissible to their job position in the organization.
The selection will be done based on the performance in the Interview round. As per the official notification released by the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, a tea has been constituted titled Selection Panel who will decide the fate of the candidates based on their requirements, eligibility, performance, etc.
How to Apply LPSC Jobs:
The interested candidates will have to submit their application form through offline submission as per prescribed in the official notice.Here is the compilation of the instructions requried to undertake in order to apply –
- First go to the URL www.lpsc.gov.in which is the official portal for Liquids Propulsions Systems Centre.
- Then follow the below given instructions.
- Click on Latest Events and then click on the link of advertisement containing information for the post of Scientists/Engineers. After reviewing the notice, kindly proceed to the application form available and take the printout of the same.
- Proceed to the application and fill up complete details as per asked by the application form. The informations are related to personal life, experience, qualifications, etc.
- Next step to undertake is to stick recent passport sized photo on the front page right hand side corner.
- The next step is to attach photocopies of Marksheets and educational certificates, experience certificate of prior work, address and age proof, etc. Note that while submitting, submit only the photocopies and original documents will be only needed for verification during the Interview.
- Now put it in an envelop and then post of speed post it to the address given below –
Postal Address –
The Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre.
Valiamala P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695547.
Based on the official LPSC Recruitment 2017, following are the dates associated with the advertised positions –
|Last Date to Apply||26th December 2016.|
Latest LPSC Recruitment updates at – http://www.lpsc.gov.in/noticeresult.htm
Jobs by Category