Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 – Grade-II Technical Security Assistant Post
The Joint Recruitment Cell of the Parliament of India has issued an advertisement under the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 to recruit eligible deserving candidates for the post of Security Assistant in the Lok Sabha Secretariat. There are in all 64 vacancies for the post of Security Assistant which are distributed according to the caste of the applicants. But the number of vacancies mentioned might be a subject to change. It is a well-paying and respectable job & provides a great opportunity for the applicants willing to start their career in the government sector. The responsibilities of a Security Assistant include managing High Bandwidth Wide Area Network, Network Security & Redundancy, day to day maintenance of Windows server, IBM Server, analysis, monitoring & recording of CCTV cameras, handling of equipment including explosive detectors, NLJD, etc. all of which must be performed with hard work & care. Thus, hardworking talented people are required for the job.
The Joint Recruitment Cell of the Parliament of India has issued the official advertisement for the post of Security Assistant in the Lok Sabha Secretariat under Advertisement No. 2/2016 on the official website of Lok Sabha. Any other notification or announcement under the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 will be announced primarily on the official website of Lok Sabha. Notifying the shortlisted or selected candidates for the further selection will be done by sending the notifications via email on the respective email IDs of the applicants.
The Joint Recruitment Cell of the Parliament of India requires hard working, talented & eligible candidates to recruit for the posts of Security Assistant in the Lok Sabha Secretariat. Interested candidates possessing the mentioned qualifications & experiences can apply for this job. It is a respectable job with a well-paying salary. Selected candidates will have to appear for the interview. The applicants are suggested to bring all the original documents at the time of the interview as a verification of their age, qualifications, past work experiences, etc. Detailed information regarding the age limit, qualifications, selection & application process, etc. has been mentioned below under different heads. Besides this, the detailed information regarding the jobs under Lok Sabha Secretariat 2016 along with all the terms & instructions is available on the official website of Lok Sabha. The responsibilities of a Security Assistant include managing High Bandwidth Wide Area Network, Network Security & Redundancy, day to day maintenance of Windows server, IBM Server, Backup Strategy, Disaster recovery etc. Also, to take regular backups, schedule the backup programs, update anti-virus software, install application software, database administration etc. will also be the responsibility of Security Assistant. Besides this, analysis, monitoring & recording of CCTV data & all other communication operations & retrieving data for DVR/NVR, handling equipment like explosive detectors, NLJD, Search Cameras, X Ray machines, Bomb Blankets, etc. for carrying out anti-sabotage checks will also be done by the Security Assistant.
The distribution of vacancies for the post of Security Assistant in Lok Sabha Secretariat is as given below.
|Sr. No.||Categories||Number of Vacancies|
Following are the mandatory qualifications required by the applicants to apply for the post of Security Assistant under the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016.
- The candidate must be an ex-serviceman and cleared the tenth and twelfth board exam in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any perceived Board or University.
- The candidate required a Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Communication from any perceived University or Institution or AICTE.
- The candidate must have specialized involvement in Exposure in taking care of/establishment/upkeep of chip based access control framework/CCTV framework/hostile to harm hardware/PC controlled radio correspondence framework/gadgets instruments/most recent PC working framework in LAN/WAN environment/treatment of UNIX/AIX and so forth based principle outline server with wide zone system/visual fundamental and precious stone reports.
- Applicants possessing a Bachelor’s’ degree in any relevant discipline of Science/engineering will be preferred for the post.
- The age limit for the applicants applying for the post of Security Assistant in Lok Sabha Secretariat is 45 years on the date 5th September, 2016.
- There is no age limit for the applicants, who have served for three years or more in Lok Sabha Secretariat as on 5th September, 2016.
- Any relaxation in the upper age limit of the applicants in reference with applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-servicemen categories will be in accordance with the Government of India rules.
- Eligible applicants will have to appear for personal interview which will be held in Delhi. This personal interview will carry 100 marks.
- The candidates clearing the personal interview will be considered for the post of Security Assistant.
- Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the personal Interview & availability of vacancies.
There is no application fee to apply for the post of Security Assistant in Lok Sabha Secretariat under the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply:
To apply for the post of security assistant under the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016, the applicants must follow the following steps sequentially.
- The applicants must visit the official website of Lok Sabha.
- Clicking on the ‘Recruitment’ link on the homepage, the applicants should download the official advertisement pdf.
- Reading all the instructions & terms carefully, the applicants must create a typewritten form for application as per the format suggested in the pdf.
- Along with the attested photocopies of all the required documents, the application form should be sealed in an envelope superscribing the name of the applied post on the cover.
- This envelope should be sent to the below given postal address
The Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 521,
Parliament House Annexe,
- Incompletely or improperly filled applications will be immediately rejected.
|Last Date of application||5th September, 2016|
The official website of Lok Sabha is given below. www.loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Notification and Application – Download Here