Lok Sabha Secretariat Answer Key 2017:
Lok Sabha Secretariat Answer Key has released by Parliament of India, Joint Recruitment Cell. Students who had appeared in Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Pre Exam held on 24th Sept 2017 can download Lok Sabha Secretariat solution sheet. The exam pattern for Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator is of multiple choice objective type. Candidates appeared and eager to know the correct answers can match the answers from Lok Sabha Secretariat Answer Key 2017. By downloading this answer key candidates can analyze their performance and may get idea about their final score and result. To download the Lok Sabha Secretariat Answer key candidates need to follow the simple steps or can get the direct link form article below.
How to Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Answer Key?
For the convenience of the candidates we have complied simple and easy steps to download the Lok Sabha Secretariat Answer Key of Translator exam from the official website.
- Candidates need to visit the official website – www.loksabha.nic.in
- Click on “Recruitment” Tab available under “Related links” on the right side bar
- Select “Question Paper With Answer Key Of Preliminary Examination For Recruitment To The Post Of Translator In Lok Sabha Secretariat Held On 24.09.2017- Notice Regarding Objections, If Any.(Advt. No.8/2017)” link appeared at next page.
- Now Lok Sabha Translator Pre Exam Solution Sheet 2017 will appear on the computer screen
- Candidates can download the same for the future reference
- Now students can match their original answers with the official Answer Key
Direct link for Lok Sabha Secretariat Question Paper with Answer Key PDF – Download Here
If you have any queries against Lok Sabha Secretariat translator Pre exam Answer can contact the Parliament of India, Joint Recruitment Cell. If students find wrong answer in the answer key can submit the right answer with proper explanation to the below address. Candidates should give the valid reason and right answer before the last date 27th Sept 2017. Candidates may send an email the right solution at the below email address.
To joint recruitment cell,
Room No. 521, Parliament house Annexe,
New Delhi – 110001
E – mail Address:
Check Some Imp Links
|State Govt Jobs||UPSC Calendar 2018|
|Group Discussion Tips||Interview Tips|