Logitech Jobs 2017 – Latest Jobs Online – Lead Engineer, Android Developer, Change Manager, Sr. S/w Engineer – Apply Online Today!
Logitech Jobs in Engineering services have been notified for recruitment in Chennai and Mumbai offices. Engineering graduates and postgraduates with required experience and technical expertise are required for these positions. If you are the suitable candidate with motivation and energy, then apply today at the online portal. The Logitech Jobs recruitment procedure is impartial and qualified candidates with competency are selected based on interview performance. Logitech advises undecided aspirants to sign up with name and email details to receive job alerts.
Logitech Jobs Vacancy Details:
The following Logitech Jobs have been declared as vacant at the official website –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Post Location||Educational Qualifications||Key Skills & Experience|
|1||Change Manager||Chennai||B Com, M Com, MBA||Six Sigma, LEAN, ITIL|
|2||Lead Android Developer||Chennai||BE, B Tech, ME,
M Tech, MCA
|8 to 10 yrs. Android and SOLID principles; GIT,JSON,CSS3, basic SQL|
|3||Lead Engineer||Chennai||Engineering UG/PG||6 – 9 yrs. S/w Development;
C#, ASP.NET,Linq,Node.js; VSS,SVN
|4||Solution Architect – Oracle Financials||Mumbai||Engineering and Tech Graduates/PGs||Minimum 7 yrs. Oracle ESB, Oracle R12 experience, SQL skills|
|5||Senior Software Engineer||Chennai||BE, B Tech, ME,
M Tech, MCA
|HTML5, CSS3, JS frameworks and libraries, NodeJS, SPA are minimum|
|6||Networking And VC Engineer||Chennai||Computer Science Degree/Diploma or equivalent 7 yrs. experience||6 yrs. in IT and minimum of 4 yrs. in Network Engineering for Large or Enterprise IT companies.
CCNA,CCNP,ACSS,ECE,ECA – desired
The aspirants should have higher education degrees and diplomas from recognised universities. Skilled candidates with competency, expertise and requisite experience are given preference for Logitech Jobs.
The interested aspirants should have the necessary drive and energy levels with self-reliance. Candidates should show willingness to work in different time zones with team spirit. Experience is a required qualification and aspirants can be above 28 years in age or in their mid 30s/40s.
The selection committee at Logitech short lists the applications based on eligibility, experience, competency, and skill level. Aspirants have to participate in HR round and technical interviews to get selected. Preference is given to candidates who are innovative, creative, disciplined, and inspirational.
The selected candidates are entitled to annual CTC as per the organizational policy. The pay scale, allowances, perks, and benefits are suitable to the offered job designation.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants with interest and motivation can visit official website at – www.logitech.com
- Scroll down and click the “Careers” link at the bottom of the home page.
- Click the ‘Sign-up!’ link if you want to receive email alerts for fresh jobs.
- If you want to apply , then click the “Search” link to open the job search page.
- Search for a desired job based on category or job title or location of posting.
- Study all the instructions for the desired job position to match skill sets and experience.
- Press on “Apply” link to fill the online application form with verifiable details.
- Upload required resume, documents and certificates, and check the application form.
- Finally click the “Submit” button and take a print out of filled in application for further reference.
|Date Of Online Publication||November, 2016|
|Date For Submission Of Online Application||Currently On|
The link to official website of Logitech India and the links to exploring Logitech Careers and e-mail alerts are at : http://www.logitech.com/en-in/careers/explore