LIC Scholarship 2016-2017- Notification for Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
The LIC India recently released Notification on LIC Scholarship for the aspirants who are meritorious and with low financial backgrounds. The LIC Scholarship are awarded for the aspirants who have secured 12th Certification and are looking forward to pursue Higher Educations in the discipline of Engineering, Medicine courses, etc. The Scholarships are awarded in any University / College or Government Institution in India where it also covers ITI and Vocational Courses. The aspirants can visit www.licindia.in for more information.
LIC Scholarship Eligibility:
The aspirants who want to get enrolled in the Golden Jubilee LIC Scholarship Scheme are required to have qualified their Class XII / HSC examination or equivalent scoring above 60% marks in the Academic Year 2013-2014 and must be aspiring to pursue any of the given disciplines and hence, only he / she will be eligible to receive the LIC Scholarship –
- Engineering, Medicine, Diploma Course, Graduation in any field or discipline or other equivalent courses.
- Courses in ITI or Vocational Courses from any Institution or College recognized by the Government.
The Per Annum Income of the applicants must not exceed 1,00,000/- Per Annum from all sources.
The applicants who are shortlisted for the LIC Scholarship will be eligible to receive Scholarship for the Entire Courses selected. The Per Annum Scholarship will be of 10,000/- which will be further reimbursed 1,000/- Monthly until the 10th Month through NEFT and hence the aspirants are required to produce the correct Bank Account Details along with IFSC Code.
The LIC Scholarships will be awarded to only one person in a family where the shortlisting will be done by the organization through assessment of Family Background and Merit. The 10th, 12th scores of the applicants will be taken into consideration along with the Financial condition of the Family where the applicants will high Merit and Low Financial Condition will be given preference. The aspirants must secure at least 55% marks in the professional courses whereas for the candidates securing certification in Graduation in Arts, Commerce, and Science or equivalent courses must secure 50% marks or equivalent grades in order to avail the scholarship. The aspirants who fail to abide by the prerequisites of the scholarship will refrain from availing the scholarship.
How to Apply:
The applicants wanting to apply for the LIC Scholarship are required to apply through online channel for which the procedure to apply is given below –
- The candidates will have to enrol for the LIC Scholarship by visiting the official portal which is accessible at www.licindia.in.
- The aspirants can refer the list of Scholarships where he / she can select the Golden Jubilee LIC Scholarship Scheme where the will be prompted to apply online.
- The candidates are required to produce all the details which is best of the knowledge as canvassing or producing false information will be rejected and the applicants might observe legal actions.
- The candidates are required to provide the Photocopy or Scanned copy of all the documents required by the Online Application Form where he / she will have to provide all the documents as needed along with the proper Email ID and Bank Account Details using which future reference will be done.
- The aspirants can obtain the hard copy or printout of the application form in order to produce during the Interview, if any.
Following are the documents which are required to be produced as a part of Verification –
- Self-attested Income Certificate
- 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate.
The official link to LIC India is www.licindia.in
The Official Notification pertaining details on Golden Jubilee LIC Scholarship Scheme is available at http://licindia.in/Micro-Insurance-Agent/golden-jublee-foundation/%E2%80%98LIC-GOLDEN-JUBILEE-SCHOLARSHIP