LIC Recruitment 2017
Notification for the Post of Agent, Advisor, Insurance Advisor, LIC Advisor.
This notification was recently updated by LIC Recruitment 2017 according to which the Life Insurance Corporation of India has recently came up with 925 vacancies for the positions, like Agent, Advisor, LIC Advisor, and Insurance Advisor. According to the advertisement, the organization will conduct written and/or interview round after which the selection for the eligible candidates will be done. The participants who are interested in applying for the said positions must have attained the minimum qualification and eligible before applying for the same. The last date quoted by the organization as the closing date of application is 31st May 2017.
Listed are the open vacancies as discussed in LIC Recruitment 2017 advert
|Designation||Number of Posts||Salary Structure|
|Insurance Advisor||24 Nos||–|
|Life Insurance Corporation Advisor||260 Nos||39,200/- to 67,000/- PM|
|Advisor||560 Nos||15,600/- to 39,100/- PM|
Given are the required educational qualifications prescribed in the LIC Recruitment 2017
- Insurance Advisor –
The aspirants must have secured Bachelor’s in any discipline.
- Life Insurance Corporation Advisor –
He/she should have appeared and secured HSC or equivalent.
- Advisor –
The aspirants must have completed SSC.
- Agent –
The aspirants must have secured PG in any discipline in order to be eligible for the said positions.
Following is the age limit for all the designations for which LIC will be conducting recruitment –
- Agent – Between 18 to 65 years as on date of receipt of application form.
- Advisor – Between 18 to 64 years.
- Insurance Advisor – Between 22 to 28 years.
- Life Insurance Corporation Advisor – Between 18 to 33 years.
The organization has assumed the selection process in its advertisement as per which it will conduct written test and/or interview after which the final list of selection candidates will be released by the selection committee set up by the organization itself.
How to Apply:
In an attempt to make the application procedure simple, we have listed the application process which you can follow to apply
- Go to www.maharojgar.gov.in and then navigate to Current Jobs.
- Now the applicants will have to register themselves by filling up a small form to obtain registration id.
- Now click on Apply Online or Application Form as per provided in order to get hold of application form.
- The aspirants must fill up the complete application form with all true and correct details and the form must be completely filled failing which the application will be rejected.
- Next is to attach scanned copies of documents and photo and signature on the application form and then hit the Submit Button for final submission.
- Keep a copy of the submitted application fee as reference.
|Advisor||30th November 2017|
|Agent||31st May 2017|
|LIC Advisor||31st December 2017|
|Insurance Advisor||31st May 2017|
LIC Recruitment – www.maharojgar.gov.in.
LIC India Recruitment 2016-17: Agent /Insurance Advisor Jobs
There is a mindset made by Life Insurance Corporation of India in order to hire 728 applicants for jobs they have. They claimed to have some seats in their Corporation and for it; they are showing interest in having to recruit individuals. The posts which LIC India has are Agent OR Insurance Advisor Jobs. To know about LIC Recruitment 2016, one can read this note here. Applicants, who may find them, interesting enough to opt for the job, can submit forms in LIC India. All the details are listed.
LIC Jobs Vacancy Details and Required Qualifications:
Mind-set by the LIC India, notified, individuals that, given are the vacancy details, and what are the departments which have it, how many departments or post have vacancies , and the qualification, one must have in order to be an Agent or Advisor.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Number of Seats||Required Qualification|
|1.||LIC Insurance Agent||100 nos.||
|2.||LIC Agent||108 nos.|
|4.||LIC AGENT||100 nos.|
|5.||Insurance Advisor||100 nos.|
|6.||LIC Agent||60 nos.|
|Total Seats in LIC India||728 seats|
Applicants who need to make their career and involve in Life Insurance Corporation of India, they should apply for the LIC India as per given notice, by following below steps and by submitting forms, One can get more information by lic website or career plus. All documents should be mentioned with which post one is keen enough to apply and then only considerations will be done.
By notice of LIC India, they gave details that following are maximum minimum age considered of individuals applying,
- For Post. No. 4, 18-70 years is limit
- For Post. No. 1, 18-65 years is limit
- For Post. No. 2, 18-55 years is limit
- For Post. No. 3, 18-33 years is limit
- For Post. No. 6, 18-55 years is limit.
- Applicant will be given relaxations only after they prove they belong to a special class.
Mind-set by the LIC India, notified, individuals that, given are the information about selection process. Which will be done in two modes,
LIC India will elect individuals by written exams or by personal interviews. For selecting, in the corporation maybe the applications may be screened, or there will be dates given after accepting all forms and submissions for the written exams. One has to reach a center and bring their admit cards with them. Cards and IDs will be checked, and then questions will be having some points which will help in determining how much individuals know about the job or the questions asked. One who gets the range full marks in the test will then be called for interviews.
By notice of LIC India, they gave details that following are information about the posts and they pay they will get,
- For Post. No. 3, 39200 INR-67000 INR (With grade pay of 9000 INR) will be given.
- For Post. No. 1, 2, 4-6, will be paid according to the norms and conditions of LIC.
- Additional pays for above mentioned post except number 1st, will be totally subjected to norms of LIC.
How to Apply to LIC India:
Mind-set by the LIC India, notified, individuals that, given are the information, about the applying process,
- Individuals, who are going to go for application, have to log in to the website www.maharojgar.gov.in
- Whole page is designated to help applicants to apply for many jobs.
- They have varied sections in terms of jobs.
- Notices, Events, Links are all given on the page, from which the tab in blue saying “Current job” should be clicked.
- The page appears which will give you two options whether you want to view jobs which are uploaded on same site, or on other.
- Applicant should go for the maharojgar portal and click “click here”
- The page will contain many of the links of the posts which will also be given below.
- Clicking on proper link, will open a separate form which will be asked to be filled.
- All links are given below, one has to select likewise.
By notice of LIC India, they gave details that following are some of the important deadlines,
|Sr.no||Category||Last date to apply|
|4.||LIC Agent and LIC insurance Agent||30/12/2016|
- The official site of LIC India application is www.maharojgar.gov.in