LIC Housing Finance Assistant Admit Card 2017:
The notification that LIC Housing Finance has declared for admit card is called LIC Housing Finance Assistant admit card 2017. Candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant and Assistant Manager will now be able to have their admit cards. There was an advertisement for the 264 vacancies that were there in these posts. Many interested candidates have applied through online means before 07.09.2017 which was the last date for filling the online application. They can now have their admit cards.
How to Download LIC HFL Admit Card:
In order to download LIC Housing Finance Assistant admit card candidates need to follow the simple step by step process below:
- Please visit the official website which is www.lichousing.com.
- Navigate the link of Housing Finance Assistant Hall Ticket Download and click on it.
- Enter details like registration number and the password.
- Click on the submit button.
- You can find the call letter displayed on your home screen.
- Save the admit card and you can use it for future reference.
LIC Exam Details:
Job seekers who have applied for those posts can know about the exam as told in LIC Housing Finance Assistant admit card 2017. The date for the exam is as follows.
- Date for Assistant Exam: 10.10.217(tentative)
- Date for Assistant Manager Exam: 12.10.2017 (tentative)
There is a particular selection process which will be followed according to the notification of LIC Housing Finance Assistant admit card 2017. The selection will be based on
- Online Examination
- Medical Examination
All aspirants who have applied for the above posts need to have the admit card according to the notification of LIC Housing Finance Assistant admit card 2017. No one will be allowed to give the exam without the admit card. It is best to download the admit card from the official link of LIC HFL. No hard copy of call letter, information handout will be sent by post or courier. They will be uploaded onto the website which aspirants can download.
The exam pattern that will be followed is as follows:
- The exam will be conducted online
- The type of question will be objective in nature
- The total marks will be 200
- The time of examination is 2 hours
- Negative marking will be done and for every wrong answer, it would be 0.25 marks.
Date for Assistant Exam: 10.10.217(tentative)
Date for Assistant Manager Exam: 12.10.2017 (tentative)
Site for more details: www.lichousing.com
Recruitment Notification – Click Here
Have a look on
|Latest Job Notifications||Railway Recruitment|
|GATE 2018||UPSC Calender 2018|