LIC ADO Interview Questions & Answers:
Life Insurance Corporation of India or LIC is a national Insurance Company in India which has listed recruitment for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer and Apprentice Development Officer. LIC will be conducting the written test and interview for the AAO and ADO posts for which the information was available on its official notice. Here, we have compiled a list of LIC ADO Interview Questions & Answers that will help candidates in preparing for the upcoming interview.
Note that LIC will be conducting the Interview for the post of ADO/AAO across all its offices situated in different locations which has literally decreased the chances of selection as it is difficult to crack the interview and therefore, you must be well prepared with the tips and interview questions mentioned below.
Useful tips preparing for ADO Interview:
- Always enter for the interview on time.
- Do some research and homework about Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Be calm and relax as possible during interview session.
- Always refer few sources to know the common interview questions asked along with their answers like stated below.
- Always strike for a good first impression and keep up if you succeeded with the same.
- Refer Internet to know about body language.
- Always be confident about yourself during the interview and be active.
LIC ADO Interview Questions & Answers :
- Tell me something about yourself?
Ans – This is your chance to strike a good impression on the interviewer. Although you will get many samples on how to answer this question on the internet, you can stick to a sort of simple idea. The answer for this question could be short and precise with only 5 to 6 sentences where you mention your name, members of your family, qualification, work experience, and hobbies or interest.
- What do you know about the term Life Insurance?
Ans – This is a common question which is asked for a lot of times for those going for LIC ADO/AAO interview. Life Insurance is a policy agreement that assures people and promises transaction of an quantity on occasion of certain events that are pre listed.
- Why you want to apply for the post of LIC ADO?
Ans – You can answer this question by stating your experience that can help you complete your job at LIC. You can also mention the plus points that it will bring in your career.
- Where is LIC’s Head Quarter/Corporate Office located?
Ans – The headquarter of LIC is located in Mumbai.
- Can you tell something about Objectives of LIC?
Ans – Life Insurance Corporation of India has its presence in all parts of the country and it is one of the biggest insurance corporation in India. The organization has certain objectives according to which it perform business, that are –
- LIC issues policies to masses across different localities at reasonable and affordable cost.
- It acts as trustee of people insured under its organization.
- Helps insure people along with helping them economically and socially grow in their respective community.
- Explain who can buy a policy?
Ans – The answer for this question can vary depending on what locality you belong. Generally people those who earn enough so that they can impart some of their wealth towards insuring themselves and their families buy policies. There are certain guidelines on who can purchase policies.
- What is the role of LIC AAO/ADO?
Ans – Now that you had applied for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer or Apprentice Development Officer, you must be knowing the functioning, roles, and responsibilities of the position. You can refer the notification that LIC released when you applied to know its roles or you can analyze the website of LIC to know more.
- Tell me about the types of Insurance Companies that exist?
Ans – The Answer for this question is that there are two types of insurance companies that is for Life Insurance and for General Insurance.
- How would you bring improvement upon our company or product?
Ans – You have the required qualification and work experience to withstand the responsibility of this particular job profile and that with the experience, you can bring prosperity, growth in business to the company is what the answer should be.
- Why should we select you?
Ans – Now this question is little tricky. As here is when the interviewer will finally set the approval or refusal mark on your resume. It is better to make some rehearsal well before stepping in for interview and also, it is one of the commonly asked question. You can portray all your strengths and how you can demonstrate your expertise once you are selected.
Some Important links to Check
|Bank PO Common Questions and Answers||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Personal Interview Questions and Answers||IAS Toppers Interview Questions|
|UPSC NDA Interview Questions & Answers||HR Interview Questions And Answers|