LBSNAA Recruitment 2017 – Riding Assistants, Principal System Analysts – 4 Posts – Download Application Pro forma Today
Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie has released an official advertisement for the above mentioned vacant positions. Interested aspirants can download the application and bio-data pro forma and fill it up for submission before the below mentioned last date. As per LBSNAA Recruitment 2017 notification, Matriculates, Engineering Graduates and PGs can apply for the relevant post provided they have sufficient work experience in the concerned field. Make use of this opportunity to apply for these vacancy which offer professional careers with a rewarding pay matrix.
LBSNAA Jobs Vacancy Details:
The LBSNAA Recruitment 2017 notification provides the following vacancy information –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts – 4||Salary||Age Limits||Minimum Qualification + Experience|
|1||Riding Assistant||3||Rs 18000 –
|18 – 25 years; 40 yrs. for Govt. Servants||Matriculation/Equivalent +
2 yrs. Veterinary Dresser or Farrier or Syce
|2||Principal System Analyst||1||Rs 15600 –
Rs 39100 + GP Rs 6600
|Below 56 yrs.||Masters – CS,IT or Computer Applications + 8 yrs. in programming or Info. System OR
BE – CS, IT, Comp. Engineering + 9 yrs. in programming or Information Systems
The essential educational qualifications are mentioned in the above table as per LBSNAA Recruitment 2017 advertisement. Work experience has to be relevant and preferably from recognized institutions/PSU/Statutory Body/Autonomous Body/Government Office/etc.,
Apply Now – Latest State Govt Jobs
- The Riding Assist position requires candidates in the age group of 18 – 25 years. Government servants receive relaxation in upper age limit up to 40 years.
- Principal System Analyst post requires the candidate to be 56 years or younger as of the date of application receipt.
- Applications received on time will be verified for essential education and age limits.
- Candidates with impeccable integrity and employment registration id are desired.
- Submitting applications does not confer the right to attend an interview.
- Selection Committee decides the appointment of suitable candidates who are invited for the interview.
- Riding Assistants will be appointed on a direct recruitment basis.
- Principal System Analyst will be given deputation including a short term contract.
The specific salary amounts are mentioned in the above table as per LBSNAA Recruitment 2017 advertisement. Pre-revised Pay bands for the two vacant positions are listed below –
- Riding Assistant Post has PB-1 of Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 + GP of Rs 1800
- Principal System Analyst has PB-3 of Rs 15600 – Rs 39100 + GP of Rs 7600
How to Apply LBSNAA Jobs:
- The below provided important links have to be used to open the official website.
- Click ‘Vacancies’ link under the Quick Links column on the right side of the page.
- Go through the official notifications for the two available posts.
- Download the application and bio-data proforma to your device or computer.
- Take print outs/ hard copies on a good quality A4 size paper.
- Fill-up the application forms in a complete manner with all the correct information.
- Affix passport photos, and enclose all testimonial copies and application form in an envelope.
- Use registered/speed post to submit the envelope before the last date at –
Department of Personnel & Training,
Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration,
Mussorie – 248179
The following significant dates are provided as per the LBSNAA Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Notification Date For Principal System Analyst Post||18th October, 2016|
|Last Date To Submit Application – Principal System Analyst Post||16th December, 2016|
|Notification Date For Riding Assistant Post||7th December, 2016|
|Last Date To Submit Application – Riding Assistant Post||6th February, 2017|
The link to official website of LBSNAA is at: http://www.lbsnaa.gov.in/
The links to the official notifications and application/CV pro forma are at: http://www.lbsnaa.gov.in/announcements