Land Development Bank Recruitment 2016 -field officer 100 Posts apply online ldb.bih.nic.in
Land Development Bank is offering job opportunities to 100 of total posts for Field-Officers(Bihar and Jharkhand) . The jobs however offered are contract basis. Applicants who are interested in obtaining job as field officers can apply. There are mainly, two phases of the examination process that is written examination which is the test which will test your skill., second one, however, will be interview process, whereby, the applicant is judged according to their vocal capabilities and presence of mind while answering. The applicant who will pass the interview session, will be called for the skill-test. Skill test is organized by Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank.
The interested applicants must read all the terms and conditions, details, instructions, form-filling procedure, examination process, varied updates and important dates displayed, and then proceed to further enquiry or process of applying. Some of the details are given below:
The candidates are required to fill the application form through online only.
The candidates are required to fill the application form from the official website http://www.ldb.hiring.org.in from 17.04.2016 till 15.05.2016 till 23:59 hrs.
Total No. of Posts: 100
Name of the Posts: Field Officer
- The age-limit decided as per the bank instructions are to be not less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age.
- However, age relaxation will be given to some categories, but, only after the applicant has submitted the required documents for the same.
- Age-Relaxation for Category is Other backward class is 3years.
- Age-Relaxation for Category is Scheduled tribe and Scheduled-Caste is 5 years.
- Total five years of relaxation in terms of age will only be given to applicant who would sign up for a contract-based job by Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank.
- Education eligibility for these jobs are set to be that the applicant having bachelors in any subject from any well-known organization will be considered.
- However, all the educational-qualification documents must be brought in by the applicant at the time for being called for interview session.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
- The candidates are informed to bring all their relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates failing to do so will be rejected.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can fill the application form through the online website http://www.ldb.hiring.org.in/index.php
The candidates are required to fill the details carefully and avoid any mistake.
Application/ Processing Fee:
- The candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- through online
- SC/ST/PH candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- through online
- Availability of online application form- 17.04.2016 to 15.05.2016
- Last date of filling of online application form- 25.04.2016 at 23:59 hours
- Candidates can download the admit card in the month of June, Approximately 1st week
- The written exam will be on June or July
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
For more information click on the below given link:
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their general knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and reasoning ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- There will be negative marking done for any sort of wrong answer, so the applicant must attend carefully and avoid guessing.
- The test will be of 100 marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is 30. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
Important Document Required:
- Applicant must carry following document’s original and attested copies in order for verification.
- Being called in interview, applicant must carry the call-letter they received to grant access.
- The online application which the applicant has generated via online must be properly filled and xeroxed.
- A proof of date of birth must be carried.
- Valid identification proof also are needed to be brought, for identification of the individual.
- If the applicant, is belonging to special category, they must brought that specialized category documents to gain any relaxation possible.
- Mark sheets and all the procured education documents must be carried.