Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Jobs:
The Labour Bureau has issued advertisement under Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 to recruit talented and deserving candidates for the posts of Assistant.There are in 01 vacancies at the Labour Bureau including all the posts. Hard working and talented candidates are required by the Labour Bureau for the post. The process of application for these posts, the required qualification and all other important details are mentioned below under specific heads.
The advertisement regarding these vacancies for the posts of Assistant and Junior Consultant under Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 has been declared on the official website of the Labour Bureau. Also, any notification, information or declaration regarding the Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 will be announced on the official website of Labour Bureau which is mentioned in the ‘Important links’ section, given below. Also, the shortlisted applicants will be informed via email on their respective email IDs.
The Labour Bureau is an office of the Ministry of Labour & Employment. It requires hardworking and talented candidates to fill the 01 vacancies for the posts of Assistant under the Labour Bureau Recruitment. The selection of the candidates from the total number of applicants will be done by the Selection Panel of the Labour Bureau. The candidates selected for the job will get a high paying salary along with extra benefits like the HRA. Also, the job is respectable and the candidates will get a chance to learn a lot during the tenure of their work. The jobs ofAssistant under the Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 will be on contract basis with different periods of engagements.
The total number of vacancies including all the posts of Assistant 01 Post The systematic distribution of these vacancies according to the posts and the place of postings is available on the official website of Labour Bureau along with the detailed information regarding the vacancies at different places.
The qualifications required by the applicants to apply for various posts differ with the applying post. The required qualifications of the applicants according to the posts are given below. Besides these given qualifications, the applicant must also have a good academic record. Also, although any past job experiences are not mandatory for the following posts, the applicants having some experiences regarding the relevant field will be preferred.
- Persons having a Bachelors degree or equivalent of a recognized university.
Retired Government employees from posts having Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 and above and having at least 03 years of experience would also be eligible for this position.
The upper age limit of the applicants applying for the posts of Investigator, Supervisor, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant under the Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 is 35 years as on the date of application. This limit has been extended to 65 years for retired Government Employees. Any further relaxation in the upper age limit for the applicants belonging to Gen categories will be as per the Government of India Rules.
The selection of the eligible candidates for the posts of Investigator, Supervisor, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant under the Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 will be done by the following steps.
- Candidates will be shortlisted from the total number of applicants on the basis of their qualifications, past work experiences and academic records.
- These short listed candidates will have to appear for personal interview conducted by the selection Panel of the Labour Bureau.
- The final selection of the candidates will be done by the Interviewing jury on the basis of their performance in the personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants interested in applying for the posts of Investigator, Supervisor, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant under the Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 can apply online by the following given steps.
- The applicants must first visit the official website of Labour Bureau, and click on the ‘Click here’ link present in the middle of the homepage.
- Then the applicant should select the ‘Recruitment on contract Basis for QES 2017’ link to get the online application form.
- Reading all the notifications carefully, the application form must be filled with all the relevant required details regarding the qualifications, experience, etc. The form should be filled properly and the place of posting should be selected very carefully.
- The scanned copies of all the required documents, photograph and signature should be uploaded and the form should be submitted.
- A copy of the successfully submitted application will be sent to the applicant’s’ email ID; and a hard copy of the application should also be taken for future use.
The salary of the candidates will vary according to their posts. The distribution of salary according to the posts is given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Salary of the candidate (Monthly)|
There is no application or processing fee to apply for any post under the Labour Bureau Recruitment 2016.
The last date to apply for any post under the Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 is within 10 days from the declaration of the official advertisement.
The official website of Labour Bureau is given below www.labourbureau.gov.in
Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 – Get PDF here