KVS Recruitment 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya, is one of the most popular schools in the Nation which offers excellent education to the candidates and make them responsible citizens as well. It is a co-educational school which is managed by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is more popular as KVS which is an handled by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, India. The latest we heard that there are huge vacancies under the KVS hence job hunters are requested to visit the official website and fill vacant job openings. More details about the notification can be grabbed from the official website or careeresplus.in. Here are the complete details about the vacancy for the candidates ease.
Vacancy Details of KVS Recruitment 2017:
- Post Graduate Teacher (Sociology)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Social Science)
- Computer Instructor
- Primary Teacher
- Sports Trainer/ Coach
Post Graduate Teacher posts:
Candidates who prefer to apply for the KVS Recruitment 2017 should have passed PG M. Sc course or other relevant Master’s Degree along with B. ED with a minimum of 50% marks during 02 years course.
Post-Graduate Teacher (Computer Science) posts:
Should pass with 50% minimum marks in BE/ B. Tech/ M. Sc/ MCA courses.
Trained Graduate Teacher posts:
Aspirants should pass minimum 50% marks with a Bachelor Degree or Passed in CTET Paper-II with B. Ed, Diploma along with Computer Knowledge.
Primary Teacher posts:
Candidates should possess 10th pass certificate with minimum of 50% marks.
- For TGT Post: 35 years
- For PGT Post: 40 years
- For Primary Teacher Post: 30 years
- TGT Jobs: Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
- PGT Jobs: 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 04,800/-.
- PRT Jobs: Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- +Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- General Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Reserved Categories/Ex-serviceman Category: Nill
How to Apply KVS Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the KVS posts candidates are requested to set all the valid documents along with the scan copies of the certificates and recent passport size photographs. They should register Email ID & Password which supports to fill the online application of KVS Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website @ www.kvsangathan.nic.in and click on “KVS TGT PGT Principal Notification” available on the homepage.
- Read all the instructions which are necessary to fill the KVS Recruitment 2017 along with the eligibility and other details.
- Press “Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Primary Teacher Online Application Form” to apply for the latest KVS vacancies 2017.
- Enter all the necessary documents in the marked fields.
- Upload the necessary documents along with the signature attested recent photograph in the marked fields.
- Pay the KVS vacancies 2017 Application fee and then recheck the details entered before clicking on the submit tab.
- Choose “Final Submit” button then save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
Date of Walk-in Interview: 05-04-2017
KVS Recruitment 2017: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Jobs
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has listed the latest advertisement under title KVS Recruitment 2017 according to which the vacancies are for the post of Counselor, PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor, etc. The official advertisement has also declared the complete information about the openings such as Vacancy Details, Salary structure, Application Procedure, Selection Process, Important Links and Dates, etc. The candidates who are interested for any of the given vacancies must verify their eligibility by cross checking it with the eligibility criteria given below and then prepare an application form. The applicants are required to attend walk-in interview on 03th and 04th March 2017 with respect to the applied position for which the final shortlisting will be done.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Jobs Vacancy Details:
Based on the official notice released by the KVS Recruitment 2017, the following is the Designation, Number of vacancies, and the qualification requirements –
|Sr. No.||Designation||Required Qualifications|
|1.||PRT||He/she must have secured SSSC with minimum 50% or equivalent OR he/she must have completed HSC with minimum 50% and Certificate or Diploma in Basic Training of at least 2 years of duration or he/she must have completed B.Ed and must have qualified CTET.|
|2.||Games and Sports||He/she must have completed BP.Ed|
|3.||PGTs – English, Biology, Chemistry, Hindi, Physics, Maths||He/she must have completed Masters Degree scoring a minimum of 50% along with B.Ed.|
|4.||PRT – Music, Yoga||He/she must have completed graduation with degree or diploma in respective field from a recognized institute.|
|5.||Computer Instructor||He/she must have completed B.E or B.Tech/MCA/BCA/M.Sc in Computer Science or B.SC or M.Sc IT or PGDCA from a recognized University.|
|6.||PGT – Computer Science||B.Tech in IT/Computer Science/B.Tech/B.E. plus PGDCA or M.Sc Comp. Sci plus BCA with PGDCA or Post graduate plus PG or B Level DOEACC, etc.|
|7.||TGTs – Maths, S.St, Sanskrit, English||Graduation with minimum 50% marks with B.Ed.|
The candidates will have to abide by the terms and conditions of age limitation as per proposed by the KVS Recruitment 2017. The organization will also provide relaxation in the upper age limit as extension for those under reserved categories.
The salary structure for the advertised positions is as followed –
|1.||TGTs||26,250/- Per Month|
|2.||PGTs||27,500/- Per Month|
|3.||PRTs||21,250/- Per Month|
|4.||Counselor||26,250/- Per Month|
|5.||Vocational Instructor for Dance/Craft/Art/Sports/Music, etc||21,250/- Per Month|
|7.||Computer Instructor (Primary)|
|8.||Computer Instructor (Secondary)||26,250/- Per Month|
The candidates will be called for Walk-in Interview where they will be interviewed by the recruitment committee who will be responsible for evaluating the capabilities, performance, and other parameters according to which the final merit list of shortlisted candidates will be devised.
There will be no Application fee for the advertised posts as per stated in the KVS Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
How to Apply KVS Recruitment:
The applicants who are willing to appear for the Interview as propounded by the KVS Recruitment 2017 for which the application procedure is as followed. Note that the candidates must follow the steps given below and employing any other method of submission can cause rejection.
- Go to http://www.kvraiganj.org/ which is the official portal of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan which features all the information about the organization.
- Then, hit the link “Downloads” and then click on the link “Advertisement of Walk in Interview Part-time contractual teachers”.
- Here the official notice will be displayed on the computer screen which can be referred in order to gain more information.
- The next step is to get familiar with the important instructions prescribed by the KVS Recruitment 2017.
- The next instruction is to prepare an application form containing information such as Personal Details, experience, qualifications, etc.
- The application format is available on the website or prepare one similar to a resume and then affix a passport sized photo on the top right-hand side corner of the first page.
- Do the signature wherever needed.
- Take the photocopies of documents, credentials, and testimonials declaring the age, address, caste, category, experience, qualification, and other documents which are required to be attached with the application form.
- Put all the documents in an envelope and put the subject line “Application for the Post of …….”.
- Produce it at the address given below.
Walk-in Venue –
Kendriya Vidyalaya Raiganj, BSF, Govindpur,
P.O. – MIRUAL,
Dist – Uttar Dinajpur, PIN – 733 130.
|Walk-in Date for 1 to 3.||03th March 2017|
|Walk-in Date for 4 to 8.||04th March 2017|
Website – http://www.kvraiganj.org/
KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 – Advertisement for the Positions of Principal, PGT, TGT, and Primary Teachers.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ( KVS ) has published the recruitment advertisement of KVS Recruitment 2016-2017 according to which the organization has called for applications for the post of Principal, Primary Teachers, TGT, and PGT. The total number of vacancies available is 6205 seats for which the candidates will have to apply online and pay the application fee in order to complete the application procedure. The last date of submission of application form is 17th October 2016. The candidates must ensure that he/she is eligible for any of the applied posts as only the eligible candidates will be shortlisted to attend the Interview round where the final selection will be made.
The KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 advertisement has featured the details on all the openings currently available. The aspirants can view the given notification for information on Vacancies –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary Structure|
|1.||Principal||UR – 47
OBC – 24
SC – 13
ST – 06
(OH – 01, HH – 01 )
TOTAL – 90
|35 to 50 Years as on 31st October 2016||15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 7,600/- Grade Pay|
|2.||Post Graduate Teachers ( PGT ) –
English, Hindi, Physics, Maths, Computer Science, Geography, History, Chemistry, Biology, and Commerce.
|UR – 334
OBC – 175
SC – 118
ST – 63
(OH – 09, HH – 05 )
TOTAL – 690
|Upto 40 years as on 31st October 2016||9.300/- t o 34,800/- plus 4,800/- Grade Pay|
|3.||Trained Graduate Teachers ( TGT ) –
English, Maths, Sanskrit, Hindi, Science, Social Studies, WE, AE, and P&HE
|UR – 486
OBC – 240
SC – 134
ST – 66
(OH – 16HH – 10, VH – 03 )
TOTAL – 926
|Upto 35 years as on 31st October 2016||9.300/- t o 34,800/- plus 4,600/- Grade Pay|
|4.||Primary Teacher and Primary Teacher ( Music )||UR – 2281
OBC – 1212
SC – 672
ST – 334
(OH – 69, HH – 02, VH – 66 )
TOTAL – 4499
|Upto 30 years as on 31st October 2016||9.300/- t o 34,800/- plus 4,200/- Grade Pay|
Relaxation Period details –
- The Aspirants under SC and ST in PWD category will receive 15 years extension.
- The candidates under OBC and General in PWD will receive 13 years and 10 years of extension respectively.
- Ex-Servicemen Category will receive 03 years of extension in the upper age limit.
Following are the details on essential qualifications as per the advertisement posted by KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 –
The aspirants applying for this position must have secured Postgraduate Degree from a well-known and recognized University scoring at least 45% marks. The aspirants must have secured B.Ed or equivalent degree in teaching.
- PGT –
The aspirants under this category must have secured postgraduate degree from a well-known University scoring at least 50% in the concerned subjects according to which he/she can apply for the above given subjects.
The aspirants with a Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. degree of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the respective subject.
The aspirants under this category must have obtained Graduate Degree scoring at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects for which the list is given above.
The aspirants must have secured four year integrated degree course of NCERT scoring at least 50% marks in aggregate with any of the concerned subjects.
- FOR TGT – Computer Science –
The aspirants must have secured B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or M.Sc. / B.Sc. / Post graduate diploma in Computer and masters degree in any domain are eligible.
- Primary Teacher and Primary Teacher ( Music ) –
The aspirants must have secured SSSC certification and 50% marks and have passed the CTET Test and must have competence in teaching in English and Hindi Medium.
Detailed information regarding the essential qualifications and experience required in given in the official advertisement for which the link is given below.
According to the advertisement KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 posted by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, the applicants will be shortlisted based on the Written test and Interview that will be conducted by the selection panel constituted by the organization. The candidates will have to attend the written test that will be objective based. The aspirants will have to be eligible in order to be called from the organization to attend the Interview for which the venue, time, and date will be notified shortly.
The candidates will have to pay the application fee through Online mode either by Debit, Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to Apply:
The KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 notification invited candidates for the above available posts for which the candidates must submit their application online by referring the steps given below –
- The candidates must go to the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in which is the official website of KVS.
- The candidates must direct to the Recruitments / Careers section where the official advertisement is available.
- The candidates will have to click on Online Application Form link in order to proceed with the filling process.
- The candidates will be asked to register first where they will be given provisional credentials.
- The candidates are required to fill the entire application form leaving no space empty and then upload scanned image of their photo and signature.
- The next step will be of Application Fee payment where the candidates will be directed to the online payment gateway where he/she will have to make payment.
- Then aspirants can take the print out of the confirmation page and application form to be produced during the interview round along with all the original documents and self attested copies for verification.
The KVS Recruitment 2016-2017 has provided the Important Dates in the official advertisement which is given below –
|Commencing of Online Application||27th September 2016-|
|Final Date of submission||17th October 2016|
The official website of KVS Recruitment 2016 – 2017 is http://kvsangathan.nic.in/
The official advertisement is available: Download Here
Link to Apply Online is available at https://www.mecbsekvs.in/cbse/kvs/regCand.php