KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 – Advertisement for the Positions of Principal, PGT, TGT, and Primary Teachers.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ( KVS ) has published the recruitment advertisement of KVS Recruitment 2016-2017 according to which the organization has called for applications for the post of Principal, Primary Teachers, TGT, and PGT. The total number of vacancies available is 6205 seats for which the candidates will have to apply online and pay the application fee in order to complete the application procedure. The last date of submission of application form is 17th October 2016. The candidates must ensure that he/she is eligible for any of the applied posts as only the eligible candidates will be shortlisted to attend the Interview round where the final selection will be made.
The KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 advertisement has featured the details on all the openings currently available. The aspirants can view the given notification for information on Vacancies –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary Structure|
|1.||Principal||UR – 47
OBC – 24
SC – 13
ST – 06
(OH – 01, HH – 01 )
TOTAL – 90
|35 to 50 Years as on 31st October 2016||15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 7,600/- Grade Pay|
|2.||Post Graduate Teachers ( PGT ) –
English, Hindi, Physics, Maths, Computer Science, Geography, History, Chemistry, Biology, and Commerce.
|UR – 334
OBC – 175
SC – 118
ST – 63
(OH – 09, HH – 05 )
TOTAL – 690
|Upto 40 years as on 31st October 2016||9.300/- t o 34,800/- plus 4,800/- Grade Pay|
|3.||Trained Graduate Teachers ( TGT ) –
English, Maths, Sanskrit, Hindi, Science, Social Studies, WE, AE, and P&HE
|UR – 486
OBC – 240
SC – 134
ST – 66
(OH – 16HH – 10, VH – 03 )
TOTAL – 926
|Upto 35 years as on 31st October 2016||9.300/- t o 34,800/- plus 4,600/- Grade Pay|
|4.||Primary Teacher and Primary Teacher ( Music )||UR – 2281
OBC – 1212
SC – 672
ST – 334
(OH – 69, HH – 02, VH – 66 )
TOTAL – 4499
|Upto 30 years as on 31st October 2016||9.300/- t o 34,800/- plus 4,200/- Grade Pay|
Relaxation Period details –
- The Aspirants under SC and ST in PWD category will receive 15 years extension.
- The candidates under OBC and General in PWD will receive 13 years and 10 years of extension respectively.
- Ex-Servicemen Category will receive 03 years of extension in the upper age limit.
Following are the details on essential qualifications as per the advertisement posted by KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 –
The aspirants applying for this position must have secured Postgraduate Degree from a well-known and recognized University scoring at least 45% marks. The aspirants must have secured B.Ed or equivalent degree in teaching.
- PGT –
The aspirants under this category must have secured postgraduate degree from a well-known University scoring at least 50% in the concerned subjects according to which he/she can apply for the above given subjects.
The aspirants with a Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. degree of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the respective subject.
The aspirants under this category must have obtained Graduate Degree scoring at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects for which the list is given above.
The aspirants must have secured four year integrated degree course of NCERT scoring at least 50% marks in aggregate with any of the concerned subjects.
- FOR TGT – Computer Science –
The aspirants must have secured B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or M.Sc. / B.Sc. / Post graduate diploma in Computer and masters degree in any domain are eligible.
- Primary Teacher and Primary Teacher ( Music ) –
The aspirants must have secured SSSC certification and 50% marks and have passed the CTET Test and must have competence in teaching in English and Hindi Medium.
Detailed information regarding the essential qualifications and experience required in given in the official advertisement for which the link is given below.
According to the advertisement KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 posted by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, the applicants will be shortlisted based on the Written test and Interview that will be conducted by the selection panel constituted by the organization. The candidates will have to attend the written test that will be objective based. The aspirants will have to be eligible in order to be called from the organization to attend the Interview for which the venue, time, and date will be notified shortly.
The candidates will have to pay the application fee through Online mode either by Debit, Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to Apply:
The KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 notification invited candidates for the above available posts for which the candidates must submit their application online by referring the steps given below –
- The candidates must go to the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in which is the official website of KVS.
- The candidates must direct to the Recruitments / Careers section where the official advertisement is available.
- The candidates will have to click on Online Application Form link in order to proceed with the filling process.
- The candidates will be asked to register first where they will be given provisional credentials.
- The candidates are required to fill the entire application form leaving no space empty and then upload scanned image of their photo and signature.
- The next step will be of Application Fee payment where the candidates will be directed to the online payment gateway where he/she will have to make payment.
- Then aspirants can take the print out of the confirmation page and application form to be produced during the interview round along with all the original documents and self attested copies for verification.
The KVS Recruitment 2016-2017 has provided the Important Dates in the official advertisement which is given below –
|Commencing of Online Application||27th September 2016-|
|Final Date of submission||17th October 2016|
The official website of KVS Recruitment 2016 – 2017 is http://kvsangathan.nic.in/
The official advertisement is available: Download Here
Link to Apply Online is available at https://www.mecbsekvs.in/cbse/kvs/regCand.php
KVS Recruitment 2016 – PGT, TGT and Primary Teacher
KVS Recruitment 2016 for the position of PGT, TGT, and Primary Teachers at the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites candidates to apply for the vacant openings of TGT (Biology), PGT (Physics), TGT (Hindi), PGT (Chemistry) and Primary Teachers at the organization. The aspirants can view the complete official advertisement which is given below that contains pertaining details such as instructions on how to apply, age limit, salary structure, vacancy details, etc.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recently issued a notification for the openings of several posts at the organization. The announced notification broadcasted by the KVS Recruitment 2016 features details for the position of TGT (Biology), PGT (Physics), TGT (Hindi), PGT (Chemistry) and Primary Teachers. As per the notification, the Date for the walk-in Interview as prescribed by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will be held on 19th July 2016 with the time as mentioned below. The candidates can go through the announced notification thoroughly which is given below for more details.
The aspirants who had applied for the below mentioned post will be conveyed messages either through SMS, call, Email , or through the official website of the organization.
As per the Advertisement posted by the KVS Recruitment 2016, the Following are the vacancy details –
- TGT (Biology)
- PGT (Physics)
- TGT (Hindi)
- PGT (Chemistry)
- Primary Teachers
Below are the detailed information expanding the two vacant positions as proposed by the advertisement posted by KVS Recruitment 2016.
The Essential Qualifications as proposed by the KVS Recruitment 2016 for the position of mentioned above are given below –
The aspirants who are willing to take enrolment in any of the post mentioned above are required to have done Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree with at least 50% of score in the respect subjects or equivalent grades from a recognized and reputed institution or university.
The aspirants interested in applying for any of the given posts are required to be at least 18 years old and the upper limit is 65 years. The candidates who belong to categories such as SC or ST or OBC or other categories are entitled to receive relaxation period as prescribed by the organizations and government rules.
According to the notification issued by the KVS Recruitment 2016, the selection process for the given posts depends on the walk-in Interview Round. The candidates who are interested can prepare a CV with all the information in detail and then attend the walk-in Interview at the prescribed address. The shortlisting process will be executed by the shortlisting panel constituted by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The selection panel will decide the shortlisting of the candidates based on number of parameters and hence, the selected applicants will be entitled to receive the post applied for.
As per the KVS Recruitment 2016, the aspirants who are selected for the position mentioned above will be entitled to receive lucrative salary packages. They will be eligible to receive impressive amount of allowances and benefits.
Application / Processing Fee:
According to the notification broadcasted by the KVS Recruitment 2016, the applicants seeking enrollment in any of the post given above are required to pay NIL.
How to Apply:
Below are the Instructions on How to Apply for the post mentioned above –
- The first step is to navigate to the official portal of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan which has the web address of kvsangathan.nic.in.
- The second step is to navigate to the Employment Notice section on its homepage.
- Click on the link Vacant Position where a list of all the Notifications will be displayed where the aspirants is required to click on the appropriate link to view the entire official advertisement for reference.
- The applicants are required to prepare CV with all the information duly filled.
- The candidates will have to attach all the documents, certificates, and testimonials validating their age, address proof, caste, qualification, experience, etc.
- The applicants will have to affix passport sized photo on the CV along with all the required documents as proposed by the advertisement.
- The candidates are required to bring all the documents and the CV along with them during the walk-in Interview.
Below are the important dates mentioned in the KVS Recruitment 2016 –
The Date for the walk-in Interview for the post of PGT ( Physics ) and PGT ( Chemistry ) is 19th July 2016 at 8.30 A.M.
The Date for the walk-in Interview for the post of TGT ( Biology ) and TGT ( Hindi ) is 19th July 2016 at 10.30 A.M.
The Date for the walk-in Interview for the post of Primary Teachers is 19th July 2016 at 2.00 P.M.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The notification can be accessible here – Download
The official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Applications received after the due dates will not be accepted.
- The aspirants are required to sign on the application form before posting it on the given address as unsigned applications will not be accepted.
- The aspirants are required to completely fill the application and verify it for submission as incomplete form is subjected to direct rejection.
- The aspirants who will be attending the written examination or Interview will not be provided any reimbursement of Dearness Allowance or Traveling Allowance.