KSWDC Recruitment 2017-2018
The KSWDC Recruitment deals with the job vacancy opened by the Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation. The job vacancy is open only for women. The vacancy is for the post of Supervisor and SCSA and the corporation wishes to hire only eligible women contenders for the post. To get the job, the interested applicants need to appear for the walk in interview conducted by the corporation.Read further to know the full details regarding the timing, venue, post, salary, eligibility criteria and other relevant information related to the walk-in-interview.The walk- in- interview is held on the 17th October, 2017 at 10:30 am by the Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation. Interested applicants must reach for the interview timely along with the necessary documents and certificates.
Here are some of the important information related to the walk in interview.
|WALK IN INTERVIEW DATE||17.10.2017|
|INTERVIEW TIMING||10:30 AM|
|KSWDC VACANCIES||Supervisor ,Senior Call Support Agent (SCSA)|
|AGE LIMIT||MAXIMUM AGE TO APPLY IS 35 YEARS AS ON 01.01.2017
(Relaxation will be given as per government rules)
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||1ST Class PG in Social Work or 1st Class Degree in Law from a recognized university.|
Proficiency in Malayalam and English is essential. Proficiency in other regional languages and Hindi is desirable.
The selected candidates will be awarded an impressive amount of salary. Below is description of the salary along with the preferred qualification and experience.
|SNO||NAME OF POST||QUALIFICATION||REMUNERATION (Per Month)|
|1||Supervisor||Other than above mentioned the additional preferred qualification is Diploma in Counselling and 4 yrs. post qualification experience in handling women’s issues/BPO||Consolidated pay of Rs. 22000/-|
|2||Senior Call Support Agent (SCSA)||Other than above mentioned educational requirements a 3 yrs. post qualification experience in handling of women issues/ call center/support services is expected||Consolidated pay of Rs. 18000/-|
How To Apply For KSWDC Recruitment 2017:
Interested candidates are advised to go through the following steps to apply for the interview –
- Visit the official website of Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation i.e. www.kswdc.org.
- On the home pages, see the news events moving. Click on the event “Walk-In-Interview on 17.10.2017”
- A new page will open and will show a list of notices. Under the walk in interview click on the Notification tab.
- Read the entire notification page that opens carefully and gather complete information about the post and interview.
- If satisfies and interested, apply for the KSWDC Recruitment along with the necessary requirements.
- Reach the venue on time and carry with you all the necessary documents and certificates. The candidates must visit the official website regularly to keep themselves updated and know of any further notice issued by the corporation regarding the interview.
The Venue Of The Walk In Interview
The Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation,
P.O, Thiruvananthapuram 695003
Interview date and time on 17-10-2017 at 10.30 am
The corporation keeps posting job vacancies. One can keep a tab of that and apply for the one they are interested in www.kswdc.org/media-corner-2
For official Notification – Click Here
Have a look on
|SSC KKR Admit Card 2017||Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017|
|Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017||Latest Job Notifications|