KSP Recruitment 2016-2017 – Advertisement for the position of Police Constable, Special Reserve Police Constable and Police Sub Inspector.
The Karnataka State Police just recently published the KSP Recruitment 2016-17 according to which the candidates are called for selection for various positions. The total number of vacancies is for 04 posts that is 1287 seats for the post of Police Constable, Police Sub Inspector, and Special Reserve Police Constable. The candidates are required to fill and submit their applications before the last date of submission of application fee which is prescribed at 02th November for the first two posts and 26th October 2016 for the rest two posts. The organization will also provide relaxation period as permissible and the salary will be provided coupled with allowances and benefits. The candidates must submit the online application form along with the payment on the website www.ksp.gov.in.
The Karnataka State Police has issued KSP Recruitment 2016-2017 according to which it has various openings for which the advertisement invites candidates which are as follows –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1.||Special Reserve Police Constable ( Men ) ( KSRP )||849 Nos||18 to 25 Years|
|2.||Police Constable ( Men ) ( KSISF )||396 Nos||18 to 25 Years|
|3.||Police Sub Inspector ( Men & Female ) ( FPB )||24 Nos||21 to 28 Years|
|4.||Police Sub Inspector ( Men ) ( KSISF )||18 Nos||21 to 26 Years|
- The total number of seats available are further bifurcated into various categories such as Gen/SC/ST/OBC/PH/ and Women Candidates according to which the selection will be made.
- The aspirants under categories such as PH/SC/ST/OBC/EX-SERVICEMEN and Women candidates will be provided with relaxable period as per the norms of the organization.
According to the advertisement KSP Recruitment 2016-2017 posted by the Karnataka State Police, the aspirants who have are interested in applying for the said posts are required to have obtained SSLC, Graduations or equivalent certification from a recognized Institution or University having good academic records.
Check Here – Latest Govt Jobs in India
With regards to the latest notification KSP Recruitment 2016-2017 published by the Karnataka State Police, the selection of the candidates will be based on phases that are –
- Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination.
The candidates will be called for each of the given round and the candidates must qualify it in order to be promoted to the next round. The last round of Written Examination will decide the final selection of the candidates which will be made by the Selection Committee elected by the organization. The combined score of all 04 rounds will be one of the eligibility criteria for selection.
The candidates who will be selected will be provided with attractive and impressive amount as Salary as per the norms of the organization with regards to their post and grade. The organization will also provide additional benefits and allowances to the shortlisted candidates as per the rules of the organization.
The candidates will have to pay the Application Fee as per the mode declared by the concerned advertisement. The following is in elaborate application fee structure for each category –
|GM, 2A, 3A, 3B||250/-|
|ST, SC, ST ( TRIBAL ), CAT – 01||100/-|
How to Apply:
The Notification KSP Recruitment 2016-2017 has provided details on How to Apply for the posts mentioned in the advertisement. The aspirants can follow the below given instructions to do the same –
- The candidates should apply for the above given posts only on the official website that has the URL www.ksp.gov.in
- The second step is to click on Current Recruitment on the navigation bar of the website.
- The aspirants must select the appropriate advertisement and click on Apply Online button.
- The next step is to fill the application form online where the candidates will be prompted to mention all the fields as asked.
- The candidates must enter all the details as asked as any incomplete fields may result in the form getting rejected.
- The candidates must upload the scanned image of Signature and passport sized photo on the application form.
- The aspirants must upload the required documents wherever asked.
- The last step is to click on Submit button.
- The candidates must pay the application fee before the due date as after that no applications will be accepted.
- Aspirants must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
The Advertisement KSP Recruitment 2016-2017 published by the Karnataka State Police which has provided important dates pertaining to the openings that are given below –
|Designations||Dates||Last Date for Fee Payment|
|Special Reserve Police Constable ( Men ) ( KSRP )||02nd November 2016||04th November 2016|
|Police Constable ( Men ) ( KSISF )||02nd November 2016||04th November 2016|
|Police Sub Inspector ( Men and Women ) ( FPB )||26th October 2016||28th October 2016|
|Police Sub Inspector ( Men ) ( KSISF )||26th October 2016||28th October 2016|
The official website of Karnataka State Police is www.ksp.gov.in
List of Advertisement are available at http://www.ksp.gov.in/Page.aspx?page=Current%20Recruitment