Krishna University Common Entrance Test 2016 | KRUCET 2016 Notification for PG Courses
The Krishna University invites the eligible candidates for post graduation in their University. This admission is obtained to the candidate through applying for the common entrance exam through Krishna University Entrance Test (KRUCET-2016). The University offers various courses for the candidate in their Krishna University. Candidate seeking admission in Krishna University needs to qualify the Krishna University Entrance Test.
The advertisement for applying for the entrance exam was released on 11.03.2016. The interested candidates can apply for the examination from 11.03.2016 till 20.04.2016. The last date for submission of fee is 24.04.2016. The candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.500/- through gateways or though internet banking. The candidates are informed to download the hall ticket from the official website of the Krishna University from 20.04.2016. The Entrance examination is scheduled on 02.05.2016. The official website of Krishna University is www.krishnauniversity.ac.in
Note: The candidates are informed that the scheduled examination date is tentative. However the University reserves the right to change it irrespective of time.
The eligibility criteria for the candidate who wished to pursue post graduate in any disciplines are listed below;
M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communications):
The candidates who are interested in pursuing M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication are required to have any graduate from any disciplines.
The candidates who are interested in M.A in English are required to have graduation in the following disciplines:
- B.A. (O.L) in Telugu/B.A. (O.L) Sanskrit with general English,
- Degree in Hotel Management,
- B.A. with special English in the group subjects
The candidates who are interested in M.A. in Telugu are required to have graduation in any of the following disciplines:
- Degree in Hotel Management with Telugu as second language,
- B.A. (O.L) in Telugu/Sanskrit
- B.A. with special Telugu
Sc Chemistry (Pharmaceutical Chemistry):
The candidates who are interested in pursuing in M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry are required to have graduation in the following disciplines:
- B.Sc with chemistry as main
- One of the three equal subjects in common core system/B.Pharmacy
- Sc (Electronics and Instrumentation) (Industry Collaborated Course-with Electronics Systems Pvt Ltd, Vijayawada):
The candidate who wished to seek admission in M.Sc in Electronics and Instrumentation is required to be a graduate in B.Sc with any one of the following subjects;
The candidates who wished to pursue post graduation in Science/ Instrumentation is required to be either passed or appeared in the following disciplines:
- B.Tech (Electronics),
- B.Tech (Computer Science),
- B.Tech (Instrumentation), etc
M.Sc (Biotechnology) 2 years:
The candidates who are interested in post graduation in M.Sc. Biotechnology are required to have either completed or appeared 10+2+3 level in life sciences subjects
The candidates who wished to seek admission in M.Sc. in Electronics are required to pass in B.Sc with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance
M.Sc (Organic Chemistry):
The candidates are required to be graduate in B.Sc with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system
M.Sc (Inorganic, Chemistry):
The candidates should be graduate in B.Sc. with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system
The candidates who are interested in M.Sc. in Botany are required to have graduation in the following disciplines:
- B.Sc with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the common core subject
- B.Sc with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary
- Sc (Zoology):
The candidates required to have B.Sc with Zoology as one of the subjects
The candidates who are interested in M.Com should have graduation in B.Com Graduate Courses Offered (Krishna University Dr MRAR PG Center, Nuzvid)
Candidates should be graduated in the following discipline to pursue M.Sc.:
- Applied Mathematics,
- Analytical Chemistry,
- Organic Chemistry,
- Physical Chemistry
PG Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance (Sutradhar):
Candidate should have any degree and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance
Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance:
Candidates who are interested in Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance should have an Intermediate and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance (or) its equivalent.
Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance:
Candidates interested in certificate courses in Kuchipudi Dance should have passes 10th Class.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in the entrance exam test.
The exam conducted will comprise of 100 MCQ with three sections in it.
- Section A and B will be of 30 marks each and section C will be of 40 marks.
- The qualified candidates will be eligible for pursuing the admission in post graduation in any of the disciplines in the University.
How to apply:
A candidate has to carefully fill online application along with all the enclosures correct mobile number and Email address should be given so that all information will be sent to mobile or mail ID.
Application/ Processing Fee:
Cost of Application:
The application fee for applying in the examination is Rs.100/- + Application Registration & Processing Fee Rs.250/-
The application form can also be downloaded from the official website krishnauniversity.ac.in
- Counseling Fee:
- Science and Education courses fee for first counseling Rs.1000/- for Second counseling Rs.1300/- and for third counseling Rs.1500/-
- Arts, Commerce and other courses fee for first counseling Rs.500/- for Second counseling Rs.800/- and for third counseling Rs.1000/-
- Application duly filled-in together with all required enclosures should be submitted only to the “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University Dr MRAR PG Centre, Nuzvid-521201, Krishna Dist., AP (OR) “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam-521001” or by registered post or by speed post so as to reach on or before the prescribed dates mentioned already.
- Notification Released: 11.03.2016
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 11.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee: 20.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs.500/-: 24.04.2016
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from Website: 20.04.2016 on wards
- Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative): 02.05.2016
Notes: The candidates can download the application form from the official website www.krishnauniversity.ac.in or http://www.krudoa.in/Default.aspx . If there is any query, the candidates can feel free to contact the University through their official number of the University 08656-232560 or can contact them through their email id [email protected]