KPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are curious to take place in the Karnataka Public Service Commission are requested to check the KPSC Recruitment notification. Officials of KPSC had released the notification to fill up the various posts in different sectors. Candidates are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to get more information about the KPSC Jobs.The latest we heard that officials had released the notification for Ayurveda Therapist vacancies which are mentioned below in this article. Aspirants are requested to apply for the below vacancies on or before July 19,2017 date mentioned in the Notification.
Ayurveda Therapist Posts.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the KPSC Recruitment for the latest vacancies should pass SSLC or Equivalent Qualification and pass in Ayurveda Therapist Course.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 36 Yrs.
Official Notification : Click Here
Rs. 19000/- to Rs. 43600/- on Monthly basis.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for KPSC Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the KPSC vacancies should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “KPSC Jobs” to download it.
- A fresh page the “KPSC Vacancies” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the KPSC Jobs on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End Date: 19th July 2017.
Have a look on
|Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment|