KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Principals, Lecturers, Wardens, Computer Operators, Art Teachers – 717 Posts – 12th December, 2016 – Last Date
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC ) has issued an official notification inviting online applications for the above mentioned positions. Postgraduates, Graduates, and diploma holders with Kannada at pre-college level are considered eligible for posting. According to the KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, All motivated applicants have to register online and submit applications using scans of photo and signature with specified sizes. The requisite fee has to be paid only using the E-Payment challans as DDs, postal and money orders are not accepted by KPSC. Selection of talented aspirants is done on the basis of merit performance in written test and personal interview. The Kannada advertisement has been issued by the concerned authorities on 3rd November under the following number – No. PSC 01 RT(4)B – 3/2016
KPSC Vacancy Details:
The comprehensive vacancy details for the posts notified by KPSC are mentioned below –
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Total Posts (717)||Qualifications (Minimum 2nd Class Marks)||Salary|
|1||Principal||26||Respective PGs in English, MCA, B Ed – Science||Rs 30400 to Rs 51300|
|2||Kannada Lecturer||26||PG Kannada related, B Ed||Rs 22800 to Rs 43200|
|3||English Lecturer||26||PG English, B Ed|
|4||Physics Lecturer||26||PG Physics, B Ed|
|5||Chemistry Lecturer||26||PG Chemistry – Physical, Applied, Bio, Analytical, Organic OR Integrated MSc in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry; B Ed|
|26||PG – Math/Applied Math;
|7||Biology Lecturer||26||PG – Botany, Zoology, Life Science, Bio Science, Applied Botany, Applied Zoology; B Ed|
|8||Computer Lecturer||26||MCA, MSc, ME, BE – CS/IS|
|9||Wardens||26||BA, BSc, B Ed||Rs 20000 to Rs 36300|
|10||Second Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator||23||Pre-University course; 6 months computer course with working knowledge||Rs 11600 to Rs 21000|
|11||Art and Drawing Teacher – Degree||230||Bachelors in Fine Arts or Vocational Arts i.e. BFA or BVA||Rs 16000 to Rs 296000|
|12||Art and Drawing Teacher- Diploma||230||Drawing, Painting, Art Masters, Commercial/Applied Arts –|
The minimum eligibility criteria in terms of qualifications are mentioned in the above table. Additional information is listed below –
- All academic certificates should be issued by recognised boards/universities.
- Kannada related subjects for Kannada Lecturer post include Kannada Literature, Janapada and Kannada Sahitya, Bhasha Shastra, and Taulanika Adyayana
The age limits and relaxation rules are mentioned below as per the KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification –
- For Principal and Lecturer posts, The age of candidates has to be between 18 to 40 yrs.
- For the remaining Group C posts, The minimum age and upper age limits are 18 and 35 years respectively.
The selection guidelines for the above mentioned positions are listed as follows –
- Successful application by aspirants alone does not ensure a chance for selection.
- The selection procedure is initiated by KPSC with a written examination.
- This is followed by personal interview for the qualified candidates.
- Appointments are made by KPSC on the basis of merit, reservation, and relaxation rules.
The selected candidates receive commensurate salaries as per the KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification.
As per the KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The application processing fee details are tabulated below:
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 300/-|
|Reserved Candidates||Rs 25/-|
|Payment Mode||E-payment At Post Office|
How to Apply KPSC Recruitment:
The aspirants with desire to become principals, lecturers, and non-teaching staff can apply using these guidelines –
- Online mode of application is mandatory and acceptable.
- The links provided below can be used for accessing the official website.
- Candidates are advised to opt for an internet connection with 1MB minimum speed as scans of photo and signature have to be uploaded for applications.
- KPSC advises all applicants to go through official instructions to check eligibility criteria.
- The “New Registration” link provides the data form for input information.
- Registered users receive ID and password which are used for login purpose.
- Candidates can login to provide additional details such as personal, communication, academic, etc., and submit the correct and complete application form.
- The post office challan can be printed for fee payment after final submission.
- The printout of the application can be taken by the applicants for future reference.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Date Of Online Notification||3rd November, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Notification||3rd November, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application||2nd December, 2016 by 11.45 PM|
|Date Of Reckoning Age Limits||2nd December, 2016|
The link to official website of KPSC is at: http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
The links to the official notification and online registration process are at:
Apply Online – http://kpscapps1.com/kpsc_kreis_2016/new_registration.php
Download Notification – http://kpscapps1.com/kpsc_kreis_2016/notification.pdf